No announcement yet.

How to calculate/measure COP of Bedini SSG easily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry, I didn't mean to over-elaborate and make it sound like I had more than a simple question for you... what I would like to know is this: are the ring magnets off of speakers OK to use for a Bedini SG? will they cause me problems? Should I scrap the project and wait for solid magnets?

Comment

get some rectangular ones. 3/8 by 7/8 by 1 7/8 you can get them at home depot or here:
      http://teslagenx.com/parts/tx-c8.html?category=parts

most people order them when they are getting something else from us, but if you got most of the stuff just head over to home depot.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Honestly I would just get normal magnets. It sounds like you have found multiple poles on those suckers and the monopole is just that, it means all north or all south but north is preferred. You may be able to use them but it won't be a monopole at that point.

*EDIT*
        oops sorry, didn't realize Tom already answered. Yea I have used the home depot ones myself and they work great.

Comment

Hey guys,

Which link are you referring to for the COP calculator spreadsheet? I haven't taken anything down, but I'll take a look at it.

John K.

Comment

It's the link in the third post of this thread. The one 'Branch Gordon' posted. It's apparently an Excel calculator that you made to calculate the approx. COP of the SG. I tried changing the '37;' to the % symbol (percent symbol, in case it changes it again...) but nothing.

Comment

heh... well now I know exactly what to look for to change!!! haha

Comment

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/at...8&d=1358053442

here is one that should work, I used it. Aln

Comment

yes it worked!!! thank you!!

Comment

Working...
                  X