3 Battery Tesla Switch with SG and 4th Battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Battery Tesla Switch with SG and 4th Battery

I wanted to share what I am experimenting with, which is similar to what Dave Wing is doing on another thread.

I'll try to explain, but will also do a video when I get a chance.

I'm using the 3 battery switch as per this picture on John Bedini's web site.

What I am doing is putting an SG (in gen mode) where the load is on the above picture. What this does is pulse charges the 3rd battery with the difference of potential between the 2 series batteries and the single 3rd battery.
    The output of the SG is then connected to a 4th battery and obviously also charges as we would expect. The 2 series batteries do discharge, but at a slower rate than you would expect.
    Once the 3rd and 4th batteries are charged to ~15v (one will charge at a different rate to the other) I then switch the batteries around - the two charged batteries are placed in series, the lowest of the other batteries is connected as the 3rd battery, the SG placed as the load and the 4th battery is connected as the output of the SG.

I have been recording the voltages of all 4 batteries over many repetitive cycles and have noticed that I am seeing overall gains in the sum of all the battery voltages. I have also done the same experiment with different sized and different types of batteries and every time I am seeing overall gains. This setup is like a self-running battery charging system.

A couple of notes if you want to try this:
    1. Try and use 4 batteries that are the same
    2. Start off with small batteries until you can see what is going on and understand what is happening (large batteries will just take longer)
    3. Use an SG that can charge the 4th battery to at least 15v
    4. I am using the diode on the SG negative output, you may wish to try it without the diode (as Dave and Patrick are doing)
    5. If running the SG in gen mode you may have to let the batteries rest before switching - if the SG input voltage is >1V above the 4th battery voltage it will not run
    6. You can use a solid state or rotored SG
    7. You can run the SG in conventional or gen mode
    8. I have not tried using a cap pulser on the output of the SG yet.

John K.

Hi John,

Good to see you are also very much involved in working with the circuit. Thanks as well for your insight into what you are doing, it's great to hear about it.

Dave Wing

Comment

Hi John, This circuit was discussed recently on the Energetic Forum. Could you explain how figures 2 and 3 could possibly be right? I just don't see anyway battery number 3 is going to get charged in either of those figures. I have spent many hours working with the 3BGS of David Bowling (Turion). I have not seen a dead battery or low battery get a charge in those positions. I have run it a few times where batteries in positions 1 and 2 of the first figure kept their charge and recovered to slightly above their initial charge. It is interesting that you are showing an increase in all batteries with your set-up. i will have to try what you are doing soon.

I know how to get my SSG to run in repulsion mode or attraction mode but I am not sure what you mean by gen mode. Is that one of the secrets you have to buy a DVD to learn or can you share that on this forum? Thanks for any info you can share.

Carroll
      Last edited by citfta; 01-27-2014, 01:51 PM. Reason: wording

Comment

Originally posted by citfta View Post
        Hi John, This circuit was discussed recently on the Energetic Forum. Could you explain how figures 2 and 3 could possibly be right? I just don't see anyway battery number 3 is going to get charged in either of those figures.
        Carroll
        Hi Carroll,
        all that is happening there is that the batteries are being rotated, the only battery being charged is the one in the lower right corner. The figures just show the recommended rotation.
        hope that helps
        Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by citfta View Post

I know how to get my SSG to run in repulsion mode or attraction mode but I am not sure what you mean by gen mode.

Carroll
          Oh,
          this gen mode is covered in John Bedini's DVD 33

Comment

I was playing a little with this idear and I figured out a circuit that may work with that 3 batt rotation.
            I did not test it it's just a theorethical idear there may be errors in it. Will build it tommorrow to test.
            Any thoughts or this can work before I build it?

Karel
            Click image for larger version

Name:	karels3bat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	46048

Comment

Here is a drawing of how I have mine set up:

Name:	3BTS with SG and 4B.jpg
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	46049

John K.

Comment

Originally posted by knagtegl View Post
                I was playing a little with this idear and I figured out a circuit that may work with that 3 batt rotation.
                I did not test it it's just a theorethical idear there may be errors in it. Will build it tommorrow to test.
                Any thoughts or this can work before I build it?

Karel
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]3080[/ATTACH]
                Hi Karel, sorry this won't work. You have a direct path from the positive of the top left battery, through the coil and through the 1N4001 diode back to the negative of the top left battery. This will melt your coil and kill your battery pretty quickly.

John K.

Comment

Knagtegl, depending on the resistance of your coil your circuit is going to either burn out the 1N4001 diode on the right or drain the top battery. With the diode connected like that the coil will always be turned on because the diode is forward biased by the top battery.

However your circuit has given me another idea. I don't have time to redraw your circuit right now but I would like to see what would happen if you removed the diode on the left and replace it with the battery that is between the emitter and ground with the positive to top of the coil. Just connect the emitter directly to ground. Disconnect the top battery from the top connection. Then move the cathode of the diode on the right to the top of the top battery so that you would be charging both batteries in series when the coil discharges. I think I will try this and see what happens. I'll report back if I get some good results. In order to be able to rotate the batteries you may need to put a cap in parallel with the 2 batteries in series.

Carroll

PS: Sorry John I was trying to write this as you were posting and I didn't see your post.

Comment

Here's an old one...

Comment

here's one using the SSG much like John K. is doing w/o the neg to neg.

Comment

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
                        here's one using the SSG much like John K. is doing w/o the neg to neg.
                        Very good Patrick. Love the soundtrack to that vid

John K.

Comment

Thanks all for not having to blow up some components, I see my error, it was late but I see it now.
                          But I made a modification that should work and charges both left batteries (I hope).

Karel

Name:	karels3bat-2.jpg
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	46051
                          Last edited by knagtegl; 01-28-2014, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by knagtegl View Post
                            Thanks all for not having to blow up some components, I see my error, it was late but I see it now.
                            But I made a modification that should work and charges both left batteries (I hope).

Karel

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3083[/ATTACH]
                            Karel, that looks a little better - at least there should not be any smoke

Try it and let us know how it goes.

John K.

Comment

I build it today and it worked but I had to send the charge to one of the left batteries because the 2 at the same time was to much.
                              I was able to charge one of the primary batteries and kept the right one at the same level. The other left one was slightly going down.
                              I have to do some more playing with it but it's acting very interesting.

Karel

Comment

Working...
                              X