2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bedini - Forced Charge - Mode #2 <<< OVERUNITY>>>

Bedini - Forced Charge - Mode #2 <<< OVERUNITY>>>

Hi all,

I am easily seeing close to 2:1 charging with this mode, not including the extra shaft energy from the SG machine. Is anyone seeing overunity in this mode? And if so what are you seeing in your results?

Thank you,

Dave Wing

just to be clear dave, are you talking about Generator mode? the DVD calls it mode 2 sometimes, at the conference it was mode 3.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Yes gen mode.

Aah Dave,

sorry I was thinking of the diode mod from DVD 33 you are running half the stator poles in gen mode, completely forgot. glad to see the efficiency, have you tried to loop it yet?

Tom C

Yes just running the little brushless motor seen in the prior video in the 4' Bedini SG. I have not tried to loop it yet, but I have thought about it still working with gen mode and making advancements. I will put something out today that should be of some interest to all.

Dave Wing

Hi all,

I would first off like to say thank you to John Bedini for providing us with the all the circuits and leading us along the path of free energy, without him we would be very limited when it comes to the free energy knowledge. Thank you John.

I put together a video that shows the same brushless motor in generator mode this time.

Instead of the conventional DC motors one could easily run another SG motor, that charges another battery, now that battery can charge another on the back end, and so on and so on... All you have to pay for in the form of energy consumption is the initial SG circuit and every SG circuit after that puts out free magnetic energy and vacuum energy to charge it's own secondary battery and to power another SG circuited device that can interact with the extra magnets on the same rotor, or power it's own individual motor assembly, for no added cost of energy other than what you payed for in the first SG circuit.

Here are a few pics of what I am talking about...

Let me know what you think.

Dave Wing
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 01-20-2014 at 09:39 PM.

I don't understand how you are discharging and charging that battery at the same time? I mean...I know that works...but isn't that gonna crap out your battery?

Maybe I've misunderstood what you said in the video.

I am not sure if I am going to have any issues with that, but I will for sure find out. I suggested in the 4 foot Bedini SG thread that the second SG would need to be out of phase, with the first, the reasoning being... like you have said Branch. When looking at the SG there is time to charge the battery between magnet passes.

Dave

you can back pop the primary when it is really off ..... cap dump works great its the basis of the real McCoy motor JB Had tested. it will set up a resonant state in the battery. like Leedskalnin said "ring the bell twice"

Tom C

loop that sucker!!

Tom C