Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini - Forced Charge - Mode #2 <<< OVERUNITY>>>

Hi all,

I am easily seeing close to 2:1 charging with this mode, not including the extra shaft energy from the SG machine. Is anyone seeing overunity in this mode? And if so what are you seeing in your results?

Thank you,

Dave Wing

just to be clear dave, are you talking about Generator mode? the DVD calls it mode 2 sometimes, at the conference it was mode 3.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Yes gen mode.

Comment

Aah Dave,

sorry I was thinking of the diode mod from DVD 33 you are running half the stator poles in gen mode, completely forgot. glad to see the efficiency, have you tried to loop it yet?

Tom C

Comment

Yes just running the little brushless motor seen in the prior video in the 4' Bedini SG. I have not tried to loop it yet, but I have thought about it still working with gen mode and making advancements. I will put something out today that should be of some interest to all.

Dave Wing

Comment

Hi all,

I would first off like to say thank you to John Bedini for providing us with the all the circuits and leading us along the path of free energy, without him we would be very limited when it comes to the free energy knowledge. Thank you John.

I put together a video that shows the same brushless motor in generator mode this time.

Instead of the conventional DC motors one could easily run another SG motor, that charges another battery, now that battery can charge another on the back end, and so on and so on... All you have to pay for in the form of energy consumption is the initial SG circuit and every SG circuit after that puts out free magnetic energy and vacuum energy to charge it's own secondary battery and to power another SG circuited device that can interact with the extra magnets on the same rotor, or power it's own individual motor assembly, for no added cost of energy other than what you payed for in the first SG circuit.

Here are a few pics of what I am talking about...

Let me know what you think.

Dave Wing
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Dave Wing; 01-20-2014, 09:39 PM.

Comment

I don't understand how you are discharging and charging that battery at the same time? I mean...I know that works...but isn't that gonna crap out your battery?

Maybe I've misunderstood what you said in the video.

Comment

I am not sure if I am going to have any issues with that, but I will for sure find out. I suggested in the 4 foot Bedini SG thread that the second SG would need to be out of phase, with the first, the reasoning being... like you have said Branch. When looking at the SG there is time to charge the battery between magnet passes.

Dave

Comment

you can back pop the primary when it is really off ..... cap dump works great its the basis of the real McCoy motor JB Had tested. it will set up a resonant state in the battery. like Leedskalnin said "ring the bell twice"

Tom C

Comment

loop that sucker!!

Tom C

Comment

For sure Tom...

Comment

Did anyone try removing the diode from the negative side of the secondary battery in gen mode. I have found it to enhance charge even further while decreasing primary amp draw. Now that I think about it, someone else on this forum may have suggested it on a different thread if my memory is correct.

Another option instead of cascading the SG circuits, may be as per the Tesla Impulse Technology as described by John Bedini. Has anyone tried that way of doing things and putting all those tesla tech coils all on a wheel interacting with their own individual magnet on a rotor? This may produce a lot more torque at no added cost to energy consumption.

One could even run an SG brushless motor in gen mode and power another larger SG circuited brushless motor, in conventional mode, (with the negative connected to the positive of the primary) and back pop the primary battery of the Gen mode SG brushless and get loads of extra, usable free torque off the rotor from the conventional SG brushless motor. You could loop the machine, like Tom C. Suggests, for self running and still have a good amount usable shaft energy to power something else.

The possibilities are many. And I feel that a large brushless motor, or even the bike wheel could easily be made to do the same as this little motor in the video.

On a side note... Here is a picture that explains a certain configuration that should be beneficial, as it was derived by John Bedini's prompting over in the Ferris wheel thread on Energetic Forum. I do have a better picture but it is not on the net or at least I cannot find it, I will post it later. There are some similarities between the two pictures below, one can plainly see that much. From what I can tell this is what we need to do to make our machines perform better, we need to be able to create a magnetic flux circulation loop, make and break that loop, so we can capture the radiant each north and south magnet pass.

I know I said in the past I was going to make my own transistors etc. I did not go there as I got caught up in this effort to now produce a lot more torque from these machines for no extra cost, in energy consumption. Praise the Lord for all his guidance in this matter. Amen.

Dave Wing
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Dave Wing; 01-21-2014, 07:56 PM. Reason: Corrections

Comment

I forgot to mention that if anyone wants to try this... According to the schematic I posted with the cascading SG circuits I am thinking it may be possible to close the loop with sending the third SG circuit back to the primary directly. I think that may work, but we may have some unknown issues, I don't know though. As I have not tried it yet... So little time... so if anyone wants to try that and let me know how it works out that would be great.

Also I could not get capacitors(in place of the secondary batteries) to work in Generator mode, the cascading circuit would always pull off the primary battery with or without the both diodes in place. The secondary battery I put in the capacitors place seemed to fully block the draw down on the primary battery. It acted as a sort of current isolator. I need to look further into that as well, because I do not really understand that one?

Dave wing

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                            Did anyone try removing the diode from the negative side of the secondary battery in gen mode. I have found it to enhance charge even further while decreasing primary amp draw. Now that I think about it, someone else on this forum may have suggested it on a different thread if my memory is correct.

Yea, that was me that mentioned it. that's my Neg to Neg mod. from what I hear this is JB's mode 4.
                            I show it in one of my vids from more than 2 years ago.
                            this was the first way I ran this mod, it was always very strange, I think I compared it to black magic at the time. the problem was when I used a primary at 13V to charge a battery at 12 volts.
                            Does anyone have a guess why this caused a lot of heat? When you have the answer, you'll know how it has the potential to charge the primary.
                            It took a month of experimenting w/ it to figure out two ways to solve the problem, one was the charge battery needs to be higher than the primary the other was the diode. I show the first in the video.

One could even run an SG brushless motor in gen mode and power another larger SG circuited brushless motor, in conventional mode, (with the negative connected to the positive of the primary) and back pop the primary battery of the Gen mode SG brushless and get loads of extra, usable free torque off the rotor from the conventional SG brushless motor. You could loop the machine, like Tom C. Suggests, for self running and still have a good amount usable shaft energy to power something else.
                            I like this idea.

On a side note... Here is a picture that explains a certain configuration that should be beneficial, as it was derived by John Bedini's prompting over in the Ferris wheel thread on Energetic Forum. I do have a better picture but it is not on the net or at least I cannot find it, I will post it later. There are some similarities between the two pictures below, one can plainly see that much. From what I can tell this is what we need to do to make our machines perform better, we need to be able to create a magnetic flux circulation loop, make and break that loop, so we can capture the radiant each north and south magnet pass.
                            A bunch of us tried this but did not get far enough in the experiments to get the balance worked out. I still work on it from time to time. I also have a small version of the second schematic on the bench. This is a fantastic charger! I encourage all to build it. very simple. it's best on the Bedini/Cole ckt.

Amen. Dave Wing[/QUOTE]

Amen!

Comment

Patrick,

I thought about what you are saying and understand...

I know now and have seen what you are saying about if the secondary drops below the primary voltage, the primary will try and equalize with the lower voltage secondary, flowing current from the primary battery to the secondary battery. So why not let the secondary charge the primary by removing all diodes, from the secondary battery... Seems good to me. I have not done the experiment yet but it should work, at least in my mind.

Patrick thanks for the push in that direction.

Mikey, I will put a better video out with more detail, perhaps tomorrow.

DaveWing
                              Last edited by Dave Wing; 01-22-2014, 07:02 PM. Reason: Corrections

Comment

Working...
                              X