* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bedini - Forced Charge - Mode #2 <<< OVERUNITY>>>

Dave,
    I have tried this (gen mode w/o diode) on regular sg and I think patricks concern is that if the primary is too high it will feed lots of current through circuit and wreck electronics. I've tried this while machine was running full throttle and I wreck things all the time Good progress, thx for sharing. Expiramenting is never cheap, Aln
    Last edited by aln; 01-23-2014 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wing View Post
    Hi all,

Here is a better video of the machine depicted in the earlier video above.

http://youtu.be/RMS_wq_BaMg

I forgot to show how adjustments on the machine, via turning the pot, in and out of one pulse, maybe next time.

The NSNSNSNS configuration, with no magnet gaps on the rotor allows the machine to enter a solid state SG condition, with multiple pulses per magnet pass. We know as a group the our efficiencies and charging have always gone up in the solid state mode over the single pulse per magnet pass on a wheel. As well our input current will go way down, so we win two ways and still generate some excess torque.

Dave Wing

Very nice Dave,
    this reminds me of John H's experiments - AKA Dadhav - here's a link to one everyone should give a shot:

Not as a distraction, just another tool to help understand this stuff.
    It's a different circuit, but I think most here can handle it...
    Cheers,
    Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wing View Post
    Hi Patrick,

I tried it last night and it would not rotate the wheel, but it did energize the stator and when it was spun by hand in this condition it did generate a current draw, but would not run. I think the trigger was being energized by the secondary battery and putting the machine into a constantly on position, as polarity would be correct for the trigger.

Did you ever try it with a separate trigger outside of the power windings and if so what were the results?

Thanks,

Dave Wing
    I did separate the trigger from the coil for many many experiments, but I did not do a combination separate trigger and remove all diodes...
    I might have to fire up the old wheel on that one!
    thanks,
    Patrick

Hi aln,

The way I see it is that the current would only go through the power coil or coils while the higher voltage primary is trying to equalize and not through any of the circuitry.

Just so everyone knows I was running the machine in Gen. mode and it was running normal like in the video, then I simply put a jumper wire from the secondary positive to the primary positive. This caused the primary to take very little charge... It seemed to be draining the secondary at a good rate but really no benefit in the end. I can only assume the machine was eating those electrons on the input, like Bearden talks about.

Dave Wing
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 01-24-2014 at 12:35 AM.

Patrick,

Thank you for posting John H's vid, it is good to see his skills in action and I have never seen that one before. Also he is a very talented builder indeed.

Dave Wing

Hi Dave,

I don't want to spoil the party but isn't it so that a dc motor is also a generator and when it is not under load it is generating a lot of power back so your amps are the resultant of the two currents back and forth.
    So you can also look at it as if the motor is a battery that is at 10V and there will be a current from the 12V to the 10V battery, the current can be high but the voltage is only 2 volts. This is also for this motor. If you load the motor the generated power is less so the current shoots up and so is the voltage difference. Like I said can you do it with a lamp
    or resistive load?
    Please don't hate me for this, Maybe I am wrong but I fooled myself to many times.

Karel

Quote Originally Posted by knagtegl View Post
    Hi Dave,

I don't want to spoil the party but isn't it so that a dc motor is also a generator and when it is not under load it is generating a lot of power back so your amps are the resultant of the two currents back and forth.
    So you can also look at it as if the motor is a battery that is at 10V and there will be a current from the 12V to the 10V battery, the current can be high but the voltage is only 2 volts. This is also for this motor. If you load the motor the generated power is less so the current shoots up and so is the voltage difference. Like I said can you do it with a lamp
    or resistive load?
    Please don't hate me for this, Maybe I am wrong but I fooled myself to many times.

Karel
    No that is all good, glad you posted your reply, I will look into it further.

Dave,

Can you put any load on it (like a car lamp) or does it only work with the motors?
    Looks very impressive.

Thanks,

Karel
    Even though I have read your post a couple of times before responding... I thought you said car amp not lamp, sorry. I will do that test.

Dave Wing

thanks Dave,

Looking forward to the results, hope it works!

Karel

thanks Dave,

Looking forward to the results, hope it works!

Karel

Please forgive my fumbling around in the video.

Dave Wing
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 01-24-2014 at 03:57 PM.

Thanks Dave,

I am very impressed now.

Karel