The Real History of the Ed Gray Motor by Mark McKay

NEW TESLA CHARGER VIDEOS: 1AU | 2A12 | 10A12 | 24A12 | Tesla Solar Tracker | Crystal Battery Light

*** NEW PETER LINDEMANN WEBINAR - BATTERY CHARGING ***

* NEW * S3A12 - 3 Amp 12 Volt Tesla Solar Tracker 5
SEE THE NEW WILDERNESS MODEL

S3A12 0.36 Watt Demo | S3A12 12 Watt Demo | S3A12 45 Watt Demo | S3A12 Charging Car Batteries | S3A12 Micro Wilderness

Cosmic Induction Generator by John Polakowski

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 160 Amp solar Tracker 5

160 Amp solar Tracker 5

hi Everyone,

We had a customer order a 160 amp solar tracker 5. chuck has asked me to post a picture of it for everyone to see their work. this unit comes with a battery voltage monitor which is a very nice feature to have. This unit will push some serious current! being cycle tested right now.

trackr5.jpg

Tom C
    Last edited by Tom C; 01-17-2014 at 05:44 PM.

Way cool.....

Now, have Chuck explain how the battery charging part works on the Tracker 5's...... is it based on one of JB's patents with their Known benefits to the battery's, or a straight DC charge.....???
    Last edited by RS_; 01-17-2014 at 08:27 PM.

This is a serious solar charger designed for a big system. It is a fan cooled Wakefield heat sink system. It is basically a linear amplifier. If you want to learn about the technology behind this BALL BUSTER come to the science and technology conference this June in Hayden Idaho. You can order this charger from any of the vendors. Teslagenx.com teslachargers.com or energenx.com

Tom you can post the other pictures if you want.

This unit is available in 12 or 24 volt.

image.jpg

Here is a audio linear class A amplifier that John built. Basically the solar charger circuit. Just one of the many things you can do with linear power amplifiers. You can hear this unit at the conference in June.

Nope. Not mosfets.

To all,
    Again this is a liner regulator amplifier, does not use Moss-Fets as they would fail under the power needed at a DC voltage level. This is very close to what the government may use in the solar generators in the field. They use fold up panels that use low light so they can charge on cloudy days.They do not average anything, they just push the power right to the batteries. I have said before in another posts that the devices are all selected high power P devices each one is rated for 16 amperes at 15 volts and 7 amps at 30 volts the panels must be able to push the charge regulator to over 35.3 volts for a 24 volt system. At 12 volts the panel must push around 20 volts. cooling is done using a Wakefield type wind tunnel arrangement this also cools the emitter resistors fusing is done by a fuse wire and internal current clamping circuits within the liner amp circuit. Comparator circuits show the state of charge on the battery. The main thing with off the grid is you must push the batteries as fast as you can so you can have reserve power at night. A battery of 12 volts is not charged at 13.8 volts, it must be at 15 volts to be charged. If your system only reaches 13.8 volts then your batteries will sulfate and become useless over a short time.
    John B
    John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

I had to look up what a linear regulator was, as I wasn't familiar. So, does the tracker take the input, regulate the voltage so it is a steady constant voltage, and then amplify that? So instead of high voltage spikes you have one continuous high voltage? And is this regulator adjusting to the load (batteries)?

I am reading there is a lot of waste heat usually with linear regulators coming from the transistor. Is that what the huge fan is for?