Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi Coil theory question

Hello All,

As I understand it we are creating an electromagnetic pump. To oscillate the Bloch wall on the coil. That pumping action produces two things that we want.

1.) A siphon effect for non divergent Radiant energy.
    2.) A high voltage transient spike.

Both of these things are transferred to the battery which causes the ions in the battery to return to their originating plates. In effect charging the battery without massive current flow.

Correct so far?

I have seen multiple references to using a master coil to trigger all of the coils for this effect.

Why?

Would it not be better to trigger each coil independently?

Triggering with a master coil would cause all coils to fire synchronized. Lower frequency of voltage transients. Less opportunity to siphon non-divergent, (read radiant), charge.

Minute differences in the fabrication and placement of each triggered coil would cause them to fire independently of other coils and thus create a higher frequency of transient spikes and a larger siphon into the charging battery.

Salamat.

Salamat.
    if you trigger each coil with a seprate trigger the draw will go up
    idid that had two masters and two slaves ;the draw was 2 times as much as a singal master
    guy

Comment

Originally posted by zzguy123 View Post
      Salamat.
      if you trigger each coil with a seprate trigger the draw will go up
      idid that had two masters and two slaves ;the draw was 2 times as much as a singal master
      guy
      Thank you zzguy.

Did you see any improvement in output of one triggering system over the other?

BTW "Salamat" is thank you in Tagalog, (Filipino).

I appreciate your response.

Maraming Salamat Po, (most honorific thank you)

Comment

Salamat
        the 2 trigger there was no improvement over singal trigger
        but draw was 2x boo so singal trigger is the way
        i did a mod where i had two run 2 triggers
        i put window windings on a ssg wheel it work good
        bedini Video 15.avi - YouTube
        zzguy

Comment

Thank you. Nice videos

Comment

lost_in_somoa,

To maximise the radiant energy capture all the coils must fire simultaneously. Because the SG circuit is really an energy amplifier, we want the most amplification and we want all of the coils to create a non-linear amplification of the aether energy. Picture a multi-coil machine as a V8 engine. In a normal engine we want the cylinders to fire out of sequence to give us more torque, so to do this with "trigger" each cyclinder separately. With the SG, we want to charge batteries so we want to fire all of the "cylinders" at the same time to give us the maximum radiant spike.

So the trick with multi-coil machines is to get all of the coils swicthing on and off at the same time. So we have to match the magnets, the coils, the transistors, the resistors and the diodes all together to get the maximum benefit.

John K.

Comment

John K,
              About matching the transistor, resistor and dioda, is it Ok if we matching per branch.. i found it quite expensive if we have to match all the branch the same (i've to buy a lot of transistor).. just say Branch A the transistor 129, Branch B the transistor 127 and so on.. TIA

Comment

alfinip2000,

What are those numbers referring to? You should be matching the hFE of the transistors.

John K.

Comment

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                  So the trick with multi-coil machines is to get all of the coils switching on and off at the same time.
                  Thank you very much. So for a multi coil machine, there is only one trigger winding serving all of the power windings?

10 coiler ..... 8 windings per coil. Total of 79 power windings and 1 trigger? or Total of 70 power windings and 10 trigger coils?

Comment

lost_in_samoa,

John Bedini's 10 coiler has 1 master coil with 5 windings (4 power and 1 trigger) and 9 slave coils with 4 windings each.

John K.

Comment

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                      alfinip2000,

What are those numbers referring to? You should be matching the hFE of the transistors.

John K.
                      the number is Ma.. just like min2oly show us on his channel

Alfin

Comment

Originally posted by alfinip2000 View Post
                        the number is Ma.. just like min2oly show us on his channel

Alfin
                        Alfin,

Thanks. I would've thought that within a couple of % would be fine.

John K.

Comment

I see it like this. If coils fire at separate times then the impedance will only ever be as low as the coil/s firing. This is ok if that's what you want. Note the double stack horizontal rotor from eftv2 had a configuration like this, where coil sets fired out of unison from other coil sets. This can increase torque I guess, if that's what you are after, but if torque is your goal then there are better ways to go about it. Since the goal of the SG is to create a powerful inductive discharge then the best way to go about it would be a circuit with a large inductance and a very low impedance/resistance.

Less energy is lost, more energy can flow efficiently and the resulting discharge is much stronger. So more circuits firing in parallel = longer, more powerful oscillating ring/discharge. Of course all other parameters must be considered to optimize the effect, as the resistance gets lower and lower one needs to seriously consider the "on" time of the switch. Otherwise the inductor reaches saturation and the magnetic field is no longer dynamic, and power is wasted as heat.

Multiple triggers are also tricky to tune effectively IMO.

Regards

Comment

TRIGGR SIZE -LENGTH-NO. OF TRANSISTORS

i have a 4 coil 4 filler at 125 ft, -18 -26trigger at 125 ft. -16 mag ona 28 in rotor[spin time 22 min]
                            [master is a 5 filler 4 run at 125 -18//one -trigger-26 at 125

i want to add 4 more slaves of 18 -at 125 ft. making it a 32 transistor
                            WILL THE TRIGGER BE ENOUGH TO FIRE ALL 32 TRANSISTORS?

[BASE NOW IS 23ohm ea. trane branch is 47ohm final 100ohm 5 watt [this varries]
                            the lenght and size of trigger effect the base restance how ?

SHOULD I wrap a new master with a thicker trigger say a 23#
                            zzguy
                            Last edited by zzguy123; 08-23-2012, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Hi Guy,

It should trigger fine with the #26, the #23 will actually be worse.

Good to see you here

John K.

Comment

Working...
                              X