A few newbie questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kingstingtin View Post
    If I am not mistaken then about 330 omhs.
    lis_wang, see the topic further, there are answers to your questions.
    From your two circuit diagram, it looks like 300ohm (you used 300R in the diagram)

Comment

• Possible. This is not essential.
      Konstantin.

Comment

Possible. This is not essential.
        Hi, Konstantin

How did you discharge your charging battery?

Thanks
        Last edited by lis_wang; 03-15-2013, 06:12 AM.

Comment

• Discharging ordinary resistor. For the calculations I use the average current.
          Konstantin.

Comment

• Hi Konstantin,what is your current progress, did you notice increase in voltage of the charging battery?
            In my charging experiment i notice that, if you take 1 day off where your charging battery just idle (means do nothing), than start to charge it ,and than at the end of charging battery get better voltage!

Comment

• I found there might have some mistake in the beginner's handbook pg 55 about the spacing between the magnet on the rim. If the rim is 22inch (mine is 22.44in), then the circu
              the circumference should be 3.14x22=69.08in, 24 magnet will have 24 intervals, then the spacing of the magnet should be 69.08/24-1 (width of magbet)=1.8in.

How can we have 3 inch spaing as stated in the book last paragraph of pg 55? Can anybody clarify for me? Thank you very much

Comment

• lis_wang, likely in this case is, the distance between the centers of the magnets.Click image for larger version

Name:	obod_s.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	45453
                Konstantin.

Comment

lis_wang, likely in this case is, the distance between the centers of the magnets.[ATTACH=CONFIG]1727[/ATTACH]
                  The distance between the center of magnets should be the same as that between the edge to corresponding edge of magnet. That is why I minus 1 inch of magnet width.

Comment

• HI, KONSTANTIN

What is the voltage of bulb you fixed in the triggle coil?

Comment

• Originally posted by lis_wang View Post
                      The distance between the center of magnets should be the same as that between the edge to corresponding edge of magnet. That is why I minus 1 inch of magnet width.
                      I meant that the calculations in the book are true.
                      Originally posted by lis_wang;
                      What is the voltage of bulb you fixed in the triggle coil?
                      I could not find the right bulb for this. So I do not use it there.
                      Konstantin.

Comment

• BEDINSSGUKRAINE, I'm sorry, I did not understand your question.
                        Konstantin.

Comment

• Hi Konstantin!
                          Its simple monitor the voltage after charging , than when battery is idle after discharge and again before charging.
                          Example: 12,24v, 11,67v , 11,73v
                          In my experiments with 12volt 4,5 ah battery i notice rapid charging ca after 13 experiment.
                          If you not getting such result's, than you battery nor fully "trained" and probably it will take more time to get the right charge.

Comment

• Here is my table SSG COP BOSCH_En.zip The start was promising, but then all has deteriorated.
                            Konstantin.

Comment

• Konstantin,
                              Your mail box is full and I can't reply to your PM.
                              James

Comment

Working...
                              X