A few newbie questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few newbie questions.

Hi all. Sorry for my disgusting English. I use the Google for the translation. I built my first SSG. And some weeks I test it.
    My first board:Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070355.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	50820
    Now I built another one:Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070351.jpg
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	50818
    Device overview:Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070354.jpg
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	50819
    For the manufacture of coil, I used a wire 21AWG (0,72 mm) and 20AWG (0.8 mm), of 900 turns each. The core of the transformer plates. Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070228.jpg
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	50821 I did not find the recommended electrodes in our country. I could not find the right bulb for the resistance on the basis of the transistor. So I did without her. Maximum speed with minimum amps I have received during 1694 ohms. Max 162 rpm at input 0.075 amps, 0.030 amps output. But these parameters change during charging. At the start of charging parameters such 142 rpm, input 0.085 amps, output 0.040 amps. When raising the voltage on a rechargeable battery to about 14.5 volts, the parameters are changed to 162 rpm at input 0.075 amps, 0.030 amps output. Is it ok? And what settings do I use the calculator SSG at the table?

P.S. Is there anyone else from Russia in the forum? I'm afraid I can not understand many things without knowing the language.
    Konstantin.

I'm sorry, I'm very bad written all? Or a very stupid question?
    Konstantin.

Comment

I've done something wrong? Why is not anyone answering?
      Konstantin.

Comment

Hi kingstingtin,

I can't see much wrong with your setup. What you described is normal. You could try and see if the RPM increases by decreasing the base resistance a little. You should be around 120mA draw current.

John K.

Comment

Hi John K.
          Thank you very much for your reply. Now I found another oddity. My device consumes electricity even when it stops. I thought that the magnets are positioned correctly. Or improper gap between the magnets and the core. I began to experiment with the size of the gap. But still consuming electricity without interruption. Then I took the wheel at all. But the current is not reduced. I recorded a video about it (IMAG0095 - YouTube). It is in Russian, but I think will be the meaning is clear. I suspect that something is not working correctly.
          Konstantin.

Comment

hi,

If your circuit is drawing current when the wheel is stopped it is usually one of two things.

A) a fault in the circuit layout or a faulty component.

Or

B) the base resistance is too high and the unit is self triggering or self oscillating. Essentially a solid state device.

In your case you are probably looking at B) Try lowering your base resistance and see if it stops. Usually anything over 1.5k ohms can do this.

Good work

Regards

Comment

Hello Ren.
              Thank you for the clarification.
              When I was looking for optimal mode of the generator, I started with a 200 ohm on the base. And only at 1698 ohms, it showed the highest turnover, with minimal amps. I apologize for the stupid question: but then why do I use the wheel? Or without wheels, the device will not work properly? I noticed that without the wheel, the device has to charge faster and uses a little more amps (~100mA).
              Konstantin.

Comment

Can I use the device without the wheels to continue experimentation?
                Konstantin.

Comment

kingstingtin, you can do what ever you want to do. But there is something about using a rotating wheel with magnets on it that for some reason gives better results than the solid state oscillator. I don't fully understandd why yet.

John K.

Comment

Thank you, John. Without the wheel, I noticed that the charge was faster. And the battery continues to gain capacity. And yet, I noticed a strange behavior voltage charge the battery for charging. When I stopped the charge of 14.5 volts, the battery gradually decreased. But when I was to continue on to charge the battery. The voltage across it first grew to 16 volts, and then decreased to 14.7 volts, and then remained at this value. And the battery started to grow. Is this normal?
                    Konstantin.

Comment

Hi, kingstingtin! This mode Kacher Brovina. Here you can read about modes Bedini circuit - Matrix :: -

SoobschenieDobavleno: Fri August 24, 2012 11:40 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
                      paul777 wrote (a):

I understand from the description (left of the scheme, not in the frame), the switch S1 is drawn into the situation "solid state"? What does this mean - should itself generate the wheel with magnets is not necessary? And what soprovodilovke from Bedini said about this?

You are right it is Safe Mode "motor-generator."

The first mode, "motor-generator."
                      When moving a magnet over the coil, saturation of the core magnetic field and the impulse high voltage pulse. The coil generates a "north" and pushes the magnet on the wheel. Then there is a "virtual" to Bedini "South" on the direction of motion of the magnet (magnetic field in the core dissolves) and occurs porityagivanie magnet on the wheel.

The result: traffic + high-voltage pulse to charge.

The second mode, "kacherny momentum."
                      Creates mode transistor and coil with reverse electrical interference occurs when bootstrapping. If nothing is changed, it is enough to pick up resistor (increase) and perform a "primer" Kacher rotating wheel with magnets. And can add two resistors to set the mode of DC to the base. Then nasalny current will flow through the transistor and to saturate the coil. Next, there is an automatic adjustment for self-generation Kacher.

The result: a generator and high-voltage pulses to charge.

What's the difference? The matter is that when the magnet core of the energy is converted into electrical permanent magnet. Ie core is not saturated by the current through the inductor, and due to the magnetic field. Here you can "catch CE", in my opinion a simple way, namely a static magnetic field to convert to an electric pulse to charge. Impulse is very short on time. Battery, as well as some quality capacitors are able to capture and store it in the form of conventional electric charge.

P.S. Acquired last parts for classic motor-generator Bedini SSG. I want to achieve the outcome, when a small battery can be charged with high efficiency ratio 1:3 or even 1:19!

Comment

And hello again to all.
                        I finished a cycle of 20 charges / discharges. I know that these cycles do not correct. But still send their table.SSG COP #3.zip Battery is old, and I have not received the proper result.
                        Now I bought a new battery and decided to rewind the coil. Because the wires were not tight enough are. This time, I decided to interweave the wires together. Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070366.jpg
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	44791
                        And a little bit improved bottom coil. Made there way out for the wires.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070370.jpg
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	44792Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070373.jpg
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	44793
                        I hope that this will make my device work better.
                        Konstantin.

Comment

good work, we are looking forward to your results.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

I finished rewinding coil. But the device works as before, no change. It will run in the mode autogeneration, even without changing the resistance. May need to set back the wheel?Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070376.jpg
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	44801Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070377.jpg
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	44802Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070378.jpg
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	44803Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070380.jpg
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	44804
                            Konstantin.

Comment

do you mean that the circuit is i self oscillation?
                              tom c

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Working...
                              X