Winding the perfect coil for a multi-coil machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winding the perfect coil for a multi-coil machine

I posted this on BM2 but I think it got lost in the transfer. Here's what I understand from people who say they got it direct from John Bedini about what the perfect coil for a ten-coiler should be:
    #18 AWG, 150 ft
    4 strands, 5 on the master coil
    3/4 inch core
    litz the wire
    wrap the coil clockwise from bottom to top, clockwise direction seen from the top of coil looking down
    then trim each strand to get exactly 1.2 ohms

Here's what I'm still not clear about.
    On the master coil is the trigger put on first for one wind on the spool before adding power windings?

Anything else I'm missing?
    thanks,
    h

Howard,

The 5th trigger strand is the same length and twisted up with the 4 power strands, so it winds on to the spool just the same as the power strands do......

RS

Comment

Ok, please pardon my ignorance but is it a total of 150' of #18awg divided up into 4 equal length strands (150' divided by 4 for 37.5' each) with a 37.5' trigger wire wound in with the 4 power wires? Or, is it 4 #18awg wires EACH OF WHICH are 150', plus one trigger strand of 150', all litzed, and wound on the spool? Also, is the trigger also #18awg, or is it a smaller gauge wire? Thanks.

-Woody
      "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

Woody, its 150' EACH strand..and 18Awg if we stick to JB scheme..TIA
        Alfin

Comment

Ok! Thanks alfinip!
          "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/be...r.html#post220

Comment

Ren,
              thanks for reposting that link. I didn't see your response when you put it up. Didn't mean to repeat the question.
              h

Comment

Working...
              X