Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kamen View Post
    Forelle,

Your air gap of 8 mm seems large. Can you try going down to 3.5 or 4 mm? This is in line of the recommended gap of 1/8 of an inch. In my experience the RPM will go down a little but this may actually help.

Another thing to mention is the external load on your wheel. In the Beginners book the SSG was shown with single air fan for moving air. But at the Bedini 2013 conference the SSG was shown with two of those same fans one on left and one on the right of the shaft. I believe John Bedini said that was to reduce the Amp draw from the primary battery by slowing the wheel down. Can someone else confirm that?

Kamen
    I have tried the gap from 1mm to 10mm if i go nearer the Amp goes up and speed also,I have never tried a fan but i have tried a brake which slows the wheel down,doesnt show any difference,JB said in the video he has 2 Fan because he wants a spezific RPM.I thought Jb has it running at 1.5Amp.The Transistors should have 125-250ma,this would mean 875-1750 ma.
    Can somebody show me a thread where a COP of 0.9 is reached with the SG?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
      have you done any runs without the cap dump? the comparator circuit regulates based on battery voltage, its not fixed. your coil is plenty big for what you are doing I would recommend doing runs without the cap dump for now. the Vanilla SG should get you to cop of 1. also I assume you have hi freespin time on your wheel and big wire to and from your batteries. do one run, change one thing do another run if it does not help change it back.... move on to the next.

Tom C
      Hi Tom
      I have not tried this setup without cap dump because its running since 2 days with the regular magnets,i have plenty Awg 22 wire for a smaller coil but i thought if i am in the C20 rate than its okay?You mean 28Ah or 44Ah batteries are to small?Is cap dump for conditioning the batteries not okay?I have the capdump because its easier to show the COP.Can you show me a thread where someone has a COP of 0.9 with the SG?I can use the plain Vanilla mode,is COP testing with the CBA okay?I have 90AH deepcycle batteries shall i use them?At the moment i need 24hours to charge a 22AH to 14,7 V but its down to 12 in 5 h.I know that the original coil from the bikewheel is Awg20 and 23.When you say its only working with this size than i have to change it.
      Last edited by forelle; 02-03-2014, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Forrelle,

take your 2 smallest batteries, a vanilla SG and do your runs. the basic SG 20/23 coil is for a 10 to 14 AH battery. you gotta just do it with the basic set up. so use your 2 28AH batteries one for the front one for the back.

yes the cba is alright for load testing its what I use.

please do a load test at C20 on both your batteries after a standard charge so you have a baseline of the actual amp hours. if your charging battery is in good shape and your primary is in bad shape then you will not get thru a run with them. they need to have the same capacity.

use the coil and circuit you have.

on the old BM3 yahoo group we had over 3000 members and hundreds of replications.... you could not get advanced into the other multi coil groups until you had cop over 1 for 10 or so runs.

watch Patrick's videos

here is one of the experimenters pdf. look at the right side of page 5 it shows battery cop.

Tom C
        Attached Files

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Working...
        X