New energy from the vacuum DVDs Part 34

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New energy from the vacuum DVDs Part 34

First of all i want to thank John Bedini for his great lectures, i don't know what it takes to educate the public about new kind of science.
    The presentation's were very intense, i think i am still over my head but once again i know where the road go.
    So i would recommend for all newbies to watch the dvd's after you build the device and saw some first results.
    For people with more experience its probably will be interesting too. I don't want to spoil match , but after watching this dvd's i came to conclusion that there more learning and experiments ahead.

Hi all
    I have watched the Dvd part 33 oncemore to the point where JB said he dont understand why people have so much trouble to charge one battery with the other.I also dont understand it,i thought i have everything right.After i have damaged 3 18Amp/hr Motorcycle Batteries wich are dead now(in 5min from 12v to 15v and discharge in 1min down to 12v with 0,8ampdraw)
    I have bought 2 new Varta 22AH Tractor and Lawnmover Batteries with Calciumtechnology.After 25 cycles they need to charge from 12,2V to 14,8V 12hours with capdump and 30000uf and with radiant charge the need only 6 hours(which should be vice versa).If i charge one battery with the other charged from cap dump i bring it only one third full for the full charge i have to hook up a powersupply to the bikewheel(draws 1 amp).I have bought a CBA to watch the charging curves.It charges faster then at the beginning but is also faster empty.I have 17 Superpol magnets 8 filliar coil 18AWG,everything matched,cap dump with SCR.
    Does the conditioning begann slowly or rises suddenly from one charge to the next.I am so far from one battery charging the next that i think something is wrong,but everything is cold and i dont know where i lose the energy.The last thing i havent tried is a fan,but i have taken a kind of break to slow it down,but no difference.
    Maybe somebody knows what to do.
    Thanks

Comment

Forelle,

you said everything is same as Johns its not....

1- get rid of the superpoles and go to regular north magnets.
      2- if your cap dump charges slower there is something wrong with it, SCR cap dumps are not as effective as comparator style ones. there are losses in the zener/ led and the SCR. you can see the difference simply because the dump is less effective than pure radiant, it should be the other way around.
      3- you need to do a 20/23 coil 8x18 is a huge coil, you are barely pumping the coil at 1 amp. it is all about scale, the coil needs to be saturated but just barely.

Build a machine EXACTLY (component wise) as John's machine and test from there. please cycle your new batteries on a standard charger and get the capacity logged using your CBA , you need a baseline to test from.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hello Tom, I do not have DVD 33, please clarify #3:3- you need to do a 20/23 coil 8x18 is a huge coil. If this is the type I need for the 4 foot wheel, it would help me with my build.

What size wire should be used, how long a wire and how large a coil form, plus how big a core for the welding rods. My magnets are 6x4x1 inch.

It would be nice to order the one(s) I need from TeslaGenX.

Thin Q very much.
        I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

Comment

Originally posted by why_me View Post
          Hello Tom, I do not have DVD 33, please clarify #3:3- you need to do a 20/23 coil 8x18 is a huge coil. If this is the type I need for the 4 foot wheel, it would help me with my build.

What size wire should be used, how long a wire and how large a coil form, plus how big a core for the welding rods. My magnets are 6x4x1 inch.

It would be nice to order the one(s) I need from TeslaGenX.

Thin Q very much.
          Hello why_me,

The coil size is more related to the magnet size than the size of the wheel. A 20/23 coil will work fine on a 4 foot wheel with the 1 7/8x7/8 ceramic magnets, but not a 6x4x1. The SG8 board you have is pre-tuned for a 20/23 coil. To run anything larger like a 18/21 coil you need a lower resistance on the base (using standard magnets) because the generator effect of the motor creates less voltage.

On John Bedini's ferris wheel he used 6x2x1 (about 95% sure, need to watch DVDs 21-23 to be sure) ceramic magnets with a neo on the back side. His coils and core were huge, the core was about 3" in diameter and the big coil weighed 200+ pounds. A 6x4x1 magnet will need something even larger. A coil this size will NOT work with the SG circuit.

Unfortunately, I do not have enough knowledge of these systems to calculate the size coil you need. I could give it a good guess, but if it didn't work, it would be a lot of money out of your pocket and you would not be happy; neither would we.

As far as I know there has only been one decent attempt at getting coils the same size as the JB's ferris wheel coils to work, and the system did not perform to the builder's expectations. His wheel diameter was 6'.

Perhaps with your Navy electronics experience you are better suited for this task then myself?

Our distributor is not really set up to handle coils this large, but if you let us know the coil specs (core size & coil width and height and # & gauge of strands etc) we will contact them and see if something can be arranged.

Regards,
          Erik

Comment

The coil size would be the same, the magnets are just wider than JB's. I am willing to try. What would have to be done to the circuit you guys sell to accommodate the increase in power draw, etc.? Run a parallel circuit,...two 8 circuits configured in parallel to handle the load and using one coil. That would include 16 matched transistors and other components. Of course the capacitance between circuits would have to be a high Q for better overall performance. Then a Faraday type enclosure made of brass screen or stainless steel would allow for reducing stray readings from other nearby influences. Hmmm...
            I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
              Forelle,

you said everything is same as Johns its not....

1- get rid of the superpoles and go to regular north magnets.
              2- if your cap dump charges slower there is something wrong with it, SCR cap dumps are not as effective as comparator style ones. there are losses in the zener/ led and the SCR. you can see the difference simply because the dump is less effective than pure radiant, it should be the other way around.
              3- you need to do a 20/23 coil 8x18 is a huge coil, you are barely pumping the coil at 1 amp. it is all about scale, the coil needs to be saturated but just barely.

Build a machine EXACTLY (component wise) as John's machine and test from there. please cycle your new batteries on a standard charger and get the capacity logged using your CBA , you need a baseline to test from.

Tom C
              Thanks Tom i will change these things.

Comment

Hi all
                Yesterday i have made a new coil for my bicyclewheel with AWG 19/22 because i had no 20/23 at the moment and the Ampdraw goes down from 1 Amp at 260 rpm with the 18AWG coil to 0.6 Amp 230rpm.The other things i have to change.
                Thanks Tom,i dont know why i thought it doesnt make much difference when i had a bigger coil.So guys,dont waste your time,build it exactly like JB`s .

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey
                  Big wire low resistance flow through the wire requires a different base resistance to bring the amp draw up.

For instance if you are running a base resistance of 680 ohms you may have to go down to 450 ohms.

Or is it the other way around on the wheel kits? I can't think which way it is.

Correct me on that Tom C. If I am wrong but I thought JB said that base resistance may vary depending on the build.

Do you understand forelle? I use 14awg wire and I use 2000 ohms I think it is, but mind does not trigger with a magnet.

Better let the kit company tell you forelle which way to go to get the amp draw up to 1.

I know it works with 18 awg no problem.

Mikey
                  Hi Mikey
                  you understand me wrong, the reason why i have changed the coil was because i want down with the Amp and that i have reached.I have 470 ohm baseresistance and ca.20 ohm preresistor,but i am not finished with tuning.
                  To Tom C:
                  You said the coil should saturate to a certain point,When i hook up the oscilloscope then i adjust the pulses so that i have one puls per magnet,thats the fastest speed and lowest ampdraw,but when the wheel stops and i want to start it again then i have to lower the resistance on the pot until it speeds up to the final speed and then i can turn it up till it beginns to switch twice per magnet then i turn it a little down that i have one pulse per magnet.By JB you see he has the fixed 12 ohm resistor and the wheel speeds up without changing the resistance,if i adjust it that it speeds up without changing the resistance by every start i need 700ma ampdraw and when i adjust it every time with a new start i have in the end with the same speed 600ma ampdraw.Can you tell me what is better,charging is at 700ma faster than with 600ma thus the speed is the same.
                  Thanks

Comment

Forelle,

Are you still using scalar north? if so that is why it shifts, also if your freewheel time is low, it requires more energy, and scalar north switches faster and pulls less current, so there is not as much energy transfered to rotation. these are electromechanical devices so all mechanical parameters (torque, consevation of inertia, etc) must all be taken into account.

also your resistance for the trigger will be different with different sized wire, and number of magnets. your charging current will vary depending upon your battery, I cannot tell you what is best for YOUR machine. I do not have experience with coils other than John's designed ones on rotored machines.

please read Ed Leedskalnins book on magnetic currents.

wire size really does make a difference, 22 for the trigger will require a different base resistance than 23.

Tom C

Comment

Forelle,

Are you still using scalar north? if so that is why it shifts, also if your freewheel time is low, it requires more energy, and scalar north switches faster and pulls less current, so there is not as much energy transfered to rotation. these are electromechanical devices so all mechanical parameters (torque, consevation of inertia, etc) must all be taken into account.

also your resistance for the trigger will be different with different sized wire, and number of magnets. your charging current will vary depending upon your battery, I cannot tell you what is best for YOUR machine. I do not have experience with coils other than John's designed ones on rotored machines.

please read Ed Leedskalnins book on magnetic currents.

wire size really does make a difference, 22 for the trigger will require a different base resistance than 23.

Tom C
                      Hi Tom
                      I have changed the magnets to regular and the only difference i see at the moment is that i need 1/3 more current to run.Its spinning much faster and the cap is charging faster but in relation to the scalar north has a better performance.I let it run with C20 rate and watch what happens.Its hard to watch killing one battery after the other instead of making them better but i dont know what i should do,everything is cold,run time from wheel when i switch it off from 340 rpm with the coil atached ca.10min,the H-wave is perfect.Used different kind of batteries.After 2 years I come to a point where i think this technology works only in USA and not in Europe.I dont know what else i should adjust.The only thing left is that it has to do with what JB is not allowed to talk about.Even John Koorn`s bikewheel with scalar north magnets cant charge one battery with the other,what shall i think about this,slowly feels like i am in a church.Why does nobody show that he`s having a COP off 0.99,if they have fear to have COP1,show me how to reach a COP off 0.99.I have about 0.3
                      Look`s like i am a little frustrated,
                      Thank you
                      Last edited by forelle; 02-02-2014, 07:24 AM.

Comment

you can expect current draw to go up a bit with regular north versus scalar.................

please tell me again your specs. wire size, length of wire, number of strands, core diameter, transistor type, resistors, battery size, , what you are charging to and discharging to, etc

gotta change something else your coil may be to small for your batteries...

Tom C

Comment

you can expect current draw to go up a bit with regular north versus scalar.................

please tell me again your specs. wire size, length of wire, number of strands, core diameter, transistor type, resistors, battery size, , what you are charging to and discharging to, etc

gotta change something else your coil may be to small for your batteries...

Tom C
                          Hi Tom
                          My wheel is made of steel,54cm dia,36 spokes,18 regular north magnets 40x25x10 mm,354rpm@1.25 Amp,The scalar north Rotor is 47 cm dia and 17 mag and 240rpm@0.8 Amp
                          Coil:7xAwg 19,1xAwg 22,40m(132ft) long,Weldingrods R60 1.6mm,18mm(3/4") dia,85mm long,8mm distance core to mag
                          7 MJL 21194,470ohm baseresistance,pot 20 ohm
                          I have all new 2x14 AH Gel cell(20charge disch. cycles) and 2x22AH(340CC)Lawnmover lead acid(35 cycles)
                          Cap dump Capacitor 30000uf 100v low ESR,SCR 45Amp 1200V,100ma Gatecurrent,12V zener,it dumps every 0.85 sec from 23.5V down to battery V,i thougt i am so far away from 1to1 that its enough with the SCR or how many % is the comparator better?
                          Everything has roomtemperature
                          With this setup the batteries are to small,i paralell each two that i have 44AH and 28AH.
                          I let it run with one and charge the other and vice versa.I need ca.3 to charge 1 and without capdump it charges faster but dont hold the charge when i hook up a lamp with C20 rate its 3 times down than i need to charge.
                          The H-wave is a little broader than with scalar north and the last line before its straight is with reg a little crooked and with scalar more rectangular,the spike is not to see on the photo,its ca.40v and when i hook up a cap instead a battery without capdump it charges to 450v.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	bikewheel 54.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	46057Click image for larger version

Name:	h wave 40x25x10.jpg
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	46058Click image for larger version

Name:	gel 14.jpg
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	46059Click image for larger version

Name:	lead 22.jpg
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	46060
                          Thank you

Comment

Forelle,

Your air gap of 8 mm seems large. Can you try going down to 3.5 or 4 mm? This is in line of the recommended gap of 1/8 of an inch. In my experience the RPM will go down a little but this may actually help.

Another thing to mention is the external load on your wheel. In the Beginners book the SSG was shown with single air fan for moving air. But at the Bedini 2013 conference the SSG was shown with two of those same fans one on left and one on the right of the shaft. I believe John Bedini said that was to reduce the Amp draw from the primary battery by slowing the wheel down. Can someone else confirm that?

Kamen

Comment

have you done any runs without the cap dump? the comparator circuit regulates based on battery voltage, its not fixed. your coil is plenty big for what you are doing I would recommend doing runs without the cap dump for now. the Vanilla SG should get you to cop of 1. also I assume you have hi freespin time on your wheel and big wire to and from your batteries. do one run, change one thing do another run if it does not help change it back.... move on to the next.

Tom C

Comment

Working...
                              X