The Sun Flips Out!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sun Flips Out!!

Have any one of you seen this article about the Sun flipping it's poles AND physically turning over?

http://rt.com/news/sun-upside-down-flip-990/

This is why I want to go off grid with the 4 foot bedini SSG.

I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

it does it every cycle....

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Yeah, and how long is a cycle, does it coincide with going through Galactic Null? What about a mini Ice Age? Hmmmm. Check out this link of solar flare activity.

LINK
      I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

Comment

Wikipedia:
        The physical basis of the solar cycle was elucidated in the early twentieth century by George Ellery Hale and collaborators, who in 1908 showed that sunspots were strongly magnetized (this was the first detection of magnetic fields outside the Earth), and in 1919 went on to show that the magnetic polarity of sunspot pairs:
        • Is always the same in a given solar hemisphere throughout a given sunspot cycle;
        • Is opposite across hemispheres throughout a cycle;
        • Reverses itself in both hemispheres from one sunspot cycle to the next.

Hale's observations revealed that the solar cycle is a magnetic cycle with an average duration of 22 years. However, because very nearly all manifestations of the solar cycle are insensitive to magnetic polarity, it remains common usage to speak of the "11-year solar cycle".
        Half a century later, the father-and-son team of Harold Babcock and Horace Babcock showed that the solar surface is magnetized even outside of sunspots; that this weaker magnetic field is to first order a dipole; and that this dipole also undergoes polarity reversals with the same period as the sunspot cycle (see graph below). These various observations established that the solar cycle is a spatiotemporal magnetic process unfolding over the Sun as a whole.

Comment

Yeah, I know, and Jesus ain't coming back till after the Great Tribulation. There ain't no Rapture in the Bible and true believers will be beamed up by an angel named Scotty. Oops, I mean I was just amazed by the dumbed down masses, I mean dumb masses, that believe everything they read or are preached to believe because their elders said so, or is this event unusual that the entire sun itself turned over, not just the flipping of poles magnetically? Pray for me, I am just a forgiven sinner.

Comment

the whole sun is not inverting the "top" is still the "top" it is still spinnin gon its axis the correct direction. for the sun to flip it would have to disengage itself from the entire milky way galaxy and its current set of rotational parameter.

google thunderbolts of the gods or the electric universe.
            Tom C

Comment

The sun's magnetic field changes polarity approximately every 11 years. It happens at the peak of each solar cycle as the sun's inner magnetic dynamo re-organizes itself. The coming reversal will mark the midpoint of Solar Cycle 24. Half of "solar max" will be behind us, with half yet to come.

Comment

Working...
              X