* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: waking the dead

Aln , thanx for the reply and info ,
    yep it freezez here ....."canada".lol.......ive read and watched most of what jb has shared on batts both LA and Alum......didnt find out till a short while ago that Alum isnt great in the cold ...but it got me thinking .....if you had you bank of Alum Batts out in the workshop or where there is no constant heat perhaps an enclosed shelf which was insulated well and could be closed with a couple of led globes in it might keep it a reasonable temp for tha batts.....if they were lead acid im sure it would have to be vented in some way for safety.;cheers

Here is my question about the lead alum battery's. Ok since we remove the acid, rinse, and dry the battery. Then refill with distilled water and alum. The battery should be none toxic except fir the lead. But we will never touch the lead so that is fine. Now that being said. With cold weather wouldn't We be able to move the battery's inside because now there shouldn't be any toxic off gassing since the acid is gone. Just a thought could be wrong but it smokes spence to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    ...With cold weather wouldn't We be able to move the battery's inside...
    That's what I did