Bedini's Synthmaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini's Synthmaker

You can visit John's Synthmaker pages showing some experiments on using software to try to replicate the B.A.S.E.'s effects:

This is my test audio page for Synthmaker
    Admin
    Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

This would be a great plug in for pro tools, motu or logic, as they are VST based for plug in's. I use adobe audition it also will runs VST plug in's.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Great work!,i hope this is released as a plug in,much more flexible in the studio environment than the hardware unit.

In this interview with Preston Nicols at 31:40 he demo's an old moray designed receiver,the reception is described as a 3 dimensional presence in the room.
      Does this relate to the B.A.S.E system at all?

Comment

I'm wondering why the "before" samples on that webpage are just the "after" samples summed to mono. L/R in the "after" samples, when summed, causes exactly the same frequencies to be missing that are missing in the "before" samples. This is especially easy to notice on the bass guitar on the very beginning of the "Clovers" samples. The frequencies aren't missing from L or R on their own in the "after" samples. Just phase-rotated in effect.

I'm also wondering how, if those "after" samples were sourced from actually mono recordings, that John created a delay in Synthmaker with nothing but +, -, and *.... and also how a delay like that is supposed to be mono compatible.
        Last edited by MMFB; 12-09-2012, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X