Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini Hand-Held Clarifier

HAND-HELD CLARIFIER

The same great hand-held Clarifier that operates on 9-volts DC. This is a portable model that can be taken any ware you travel.

GET ONE HERE: BEDINI HAND-HELD CLARIFIER

Admin
    Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Just got mine today in the mail and it works! Well, I got it on eBay for 5 bucks. I always wanted to have something designed and built by John and I didn't care if it works or not but it does
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0492.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	44930

Cheers
    Vtech
    Last edited by blackchisel97; 10-15-2012, 02:39 PM. Reason: pic

Comment

Blackchisel,

something fun to do with the clarifier is to exctract a CD onto your pc then look at the errors in the dither, then run it on the clarifier and do it again.... watch what happens. another fun thing is to get a beer that is a little skunky, hit it with the clarifier a few times and taste again, there is a marked difference, works with wine too.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Thanks Tom, will definitely try that.

Regards
        Vtech

Comment

Tom,
          Did you ever try the experiment with scalar magnet (two N poles forced together) wrapped in a coil and powered through interrupter? This suppose to be the idea behind the above device. Just wondering what would be the effect with same setup powered by high voltage pulse (spark gap).

Update:
          I made this setup last night (early morning) and "sniffed" around with scope and small radio. There is definitely something coming out from the magnet join line. I used small DC motor with brushes as an interrupter (spark gap). I know how superior spark gap is compared to electronic switching, but perhaps Mosfet switch driven from variable pulse generator could do the trick? I need to thinker how to make scalar pulse detector so I can see or hear what's coming out and. Probably enclosing this in some sort of Faraday's cage would eliminate reading errors due to other interference. Scalar component should easily penetrate metal. Testing on plants and food should provide additional feedback.

Thanks
          Vtech
          Last edited by blackchisel97; 02-01-2013, 11:35 AM. Reason: update

Comment

I was thinking more about scalar field and ways to detect or measure them. I remember reading Tom Bearden - John Bedini idea of the device for measuring gravitational fields but it was long ago and I need to refresh my memory. There is also other way, based on research of Gregory? Hodowanec. I don't want to spam this thread with my thoughts but if there is more interest in this subject I can open a new thread. I will try to conduct some experiments. No, not scalar weapons.

Thanks
            Vtech

Comment

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
              Tom,
              Did you ever try the experiment with scalar magnet (two N poles forced together) wrapped in a coil and powered through interrupter? This suppose to be the idea behind the above device. Just wondering what would be the effect with same setup powered by high voltage pulse (spark gap).

Update:
              I made this setup last night (early morning) and "sniffed" around with scope and small radio. There is definitely something coming out from the magnet join line. I used small DC motor with brushes as an interrupter (spark gap). I know how superior spark gap is compared to electronic switching, but perhaps Mosfet switch driven from variable pulse generator could do the trick? I need to thinker how to make scalar pulse detector so I can see or hear what's coming out and. Probably enclosing this in some sort of Faraday's cage would eliminate reading errors due to other interference. Scalar component should easily penetrate metal. Testing on plants and food should provide additional feedback.

Thanks
              Vtech
              yea I have done that 30 wraps of magnet wire and a little brushed DC motor and a 9 volt battery, worked really well.

Tom C

Comment

Thanks Tom, same here. I did 50T of AWG26 because that was the length of leftover wire. I just ordered couple OpAmps with high impedance (FET) inputs for scalar field detector experiment. Will update when done. Interesting subject. While looking for some related info I found more stuff to read which relates to different experiment....it never ends.

Vtech

Comment

Hi Guys

Do you know if JB ever revealed/released the circuit for this device? (see attached) or can some one please ask JB for it if it is possible.

I for one would like to build this !

I think this is what you are looking for Vtech, !

((Did something similar, when I was at school still fooling around with electronics, and built a unit that would detect when people would walk by (we where one floor up).)

Vtech can you please post a new thread so we can follow what you are doing !,

thanks,

Theunis
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Prinsloo; 02-02-2013, 08:18 AM.
                  Hey !
                  WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
                  JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Prinsloo View Post
                    Hi Guys

Do you know if JB ever revealed/released the circuit for this device?
                    I'm not aware of such circuit being released by John, other than block diagram and theoretical explanation by Tom Bearden.

Vtech

Comment

Originally posted by Prinsloo View Post
                      Hi Guys

Do you know if JB ever revealed/released the circuit for this device? (see attached) or can some one please ask JB for it if it is possible.

I for one would like to build this !

I think this is what you are looking for Vtech, !

((Did something similar, when I was at school still fooling around with electronics, and built a unit that would detect when people would walk by (we where one floor up).)

Vtech can you please post a new thread so we can follow what you are doing !,

thanks,

Theunis
                      if you buy the cjeka files DVD and the encrypted pdf files it is in there, you just gotta find it! so go get the DVD that is the scalar detector.
                      Tom C

Comment

Hi,

Look in file #14 Bedini-Brandt Circuits on the Cejka Dvd EFTV Part #20 and there are schematics for the scalar detector. JB uses it in EFTV #11 on the Howard Johnson material and you can see a closeup of the detector a little after the first minute into the video.

Robert
                        Last edited by Robert Darrah; 02-04-2013, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Robert

Thanks appreciate.

Theunis
                          Hey !
                          WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
                          JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

Working...
                          X