A different circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A different circuit

I hope this is the correct place to put this. I drew a circuit for everyone to look and write about.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Scan1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	51093
    Last edited by why_me; 12-29-2013, 02:58 PM.
    I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

I think that if the extra caps were directed to other Bedini circuits that it might work and who knows, maybe an entire self generating device may be born. Thin Q Mike.
    I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

Comment

Here is a variation of the circuit.

Name:	Scan2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	45959

I also moved the neon bulb. Ignore that line at the top of the circuit that connects the two circuits, it is not part of the circuit.
      Last edited by why_me; 12-30-2013, 05:40 PM.

Comment

I think perhaps the important part of the circuit is what comes out of the coil set ups. You can always use a Bedini circuit that works no matter what or how it is designed on the front end.

Comment

why_me, perhaps if you explained how the circuit works and what it is supposed to do more people would comment on it.

John K.

Comment

The first coil is the trigger coil. It would naturally be a smaller wire than the other coils. Perhaps the slave coils could also be two different sized wires. Any Bedini ssg circuit should work to cause the slave coils. An 8+1 coil that is configured, where the trigger is smaller than the other two and with the two one is larger. The coils when connected together at the points of end to start would be in series. If using a reed switch, it should be used as a means for some kind of rotational device to open and close the switch. Another circuit then is acting upon the reed switch, perhaps another Bedini? Some sort of gear would be used for opening and closing.

Comment

The first slave coil circuit would be used to put a charge into the run battery.

Comment

Forget my circuit. Forget the implied reason why I posted it. Forget that 3 wire sizes might be used. Forget that a rectified sine wave is charging a capacitor and putting the possible dc current back into the run battery. Forget that the charge battery is not charging. Forget that the circuit has a reed switch.

How would you design the circuit?

Please post a schematic.

Comment

Originally posted by why_me View Post
                  The first coil is the trigger coil. It would naturally be a smaller wire than the other coils. Perhaps the slave coils could also be two different sized wires. Any Bedini ssg circuit should work to cause the slave coils. An 8+1 coil that is configured, where the trigger is smaller than the other two and with the two one is larger. The coils when connected together at the points of end to start would be in series. If using a reed switch, it should be used as a means for some kind of rotational device to open and close the switch. Another circuit then is acting upon the reed switch, perhaps another Bedini? Some sort of gear would be used for opening and closing.
                  The first slave coil circuit would be used to put a charge into the run battery.
                  Forget my circuit. Forget the implied reason why I posted it. Forget that 3 wire sizes might be used. Forget that a rectified sine wave is charging a capacitor and putting the possible dc current back into the run battery. Forget that the charge battery is not charging. Forget that the circuit has a reed switch.

How would you design the circuit?

Please post a schematic.
                  I hope this is the correct place to put this. I drew a circuit for everyone to look and write about.
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]2880[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2882[/ATTACH]

I also moved the neon bulb. Ignore that line at the top of the circuit that connects the two circuits, it is not part of the circuit.
                  Reading every word in a post sometimes helps. You can use ONE coil of 8+1 in this Bedini type circuit. The bridge rectifier converts ac to dc into the caps and out as you please to whatever circuit. It is a magnet wheel Bedini energized circuit. It does charge the 2nd battery or capacitor or both hooked up in parallel. Patience Bro.

Comment

Okay, You did misunderstand me and I did not make it clear. I probably did not write it correctly. The bridge rectifies ac into dc and dumps the dc into the caps. The "slave coils" are on the same core. I simply referred to the secondaries as slaves. Order an 8+1 coil from TeslaGenX and it is wound on the same core. The trigger coil is in the transistor circuit and the run coils are paired into series connected bridge rectified ac to dc cap dump circuits. Connect one coil end to the start of the other to make a pair.

Comment

Maybe this will be able to be understood better as a schematic. just one secondary to get the basic idea. Then add the other coils later.

Name:	Scan3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	45960

Comment

Magnet size was not the issue, When a bedini wheel energizes the coil and circuit, there is a pole switching from north to south and back to north and then south..... That is an alternating cycle of direct current?

Question: Are algorithms the result of Al Gore inventing the internet??
                        Last edited by why_me; 01-01-2014, 07:32 PM. Reason: adding joke.

Comment

Well, I guess this ends the thread. No one else will even try to make an issue with the circuit or try to myth bust it. Perhaps it is not meant to be figured out by smart people.

Comment

easy sheriff, build it first.... theory is all right, but half the time circuits I build don't work, and you find your answer in the build. we don't water other peoples horses.... let us know how it goes.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2899[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]2900[/ATTACH]
                              The N1/reed misstype is of course forgivable.
                              Cast not the first stone - Eh.

been rectifying secondary/3/4... for years, but...

What is the purpose of D3?

Does that not block the current just rectified from the FWBR?
                              It works best if you take the FWBR directly to a/the charge battery using a window type motor so you can utilize the FWBR w/ an actual sin wave. you will get a partial sin type wave w/ the SSG rotor however.

Also, we must not forget. We can not always escape convention. the multifiler coil is at first a transformer.
                              kind regards,
                              Patrick
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X