Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini Quad Beam Ultra Clarifier

ULTRA CLARIFIER QUAD BEAM

Independent reviewers have praised the qualities of the "QUAD- BEAM" Ultra Clarifier and its ability to retrieve hidden information that has been masked by the discs inherent noise.

Since the advent of the compact disc in October 1982, Bedini has pioneered the clarifier technology along side the discs technology and has continually improved the clarifier products ability to make disc's sound better.

The "QUAD- BEAM" clarifier utilizes four highly specialized electro magnetic beams and a precision timing cycle to achieve the very best processing from this model. You have an investment in your audio/video system and should not be without this superior technical solution. Experience sound so real you'll think that you've upgraded all your components.

You owe it to yourself to take a test spin on the new Ultra Clarifier "QUAD- BEAM" . We guarantee the results will be the most impressive forty seconds in your audio/video experience.

New features include: Four Beams, LED Indicating Timing Cycle, Improved motor and Vibration Dampening.

GET ONE HERE: BEDINI QUAD BEAM ULTRA CLARIFIER
    Admin
    Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

(2ch. audio CD) Amazing ability to bring focus and imaging to realization audibly! Also small inconsequential items musically .. things you thought were "off mike", are audibly stable & discernible after treatment with the Clarifier.

I have not noticed the difference as much on video dvd - but there is something audibly, not sure about video, but I am still in the "mid" category for my video equipment, vs high end for 2 ch. audio.
    Last edited by AURAL STIM; 09-20-2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X