r-charge small window motor startup issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r-charge small window motor startup issue

Hi everybody, and first thank you for accepting me on this forum for the knowledgeability of the SG / Bedini systems.
    And as I heard - Sharing is Caring.

I have received the small window motor kit from Renaissance and am very happy with this work being done there by Rick Friedrick and his collaborators.
    SO that's my first project, before moving on to making a SG.
    Unfortunately, I am blocked by an issue where I do not see the motor spinning. Let me describe what happens.

I spent some time recabling but have no luck having the rotor turn.
    When i hook up the system , the magnets get stuck with a very strong force in the coil's magnetic field. (I checked this is N pointing upwards ), but will not either self start, or pick speed if I give it a (however strong and repeated) spin. I hear a thumb sound in the coil location when I hook the primary battery + and - connection to the rest, and the magnet does move once, and does always align within the coil the N magnet upwards, but it will stop there firmly (very strong stand there !).
    To my level of knowledge after several rehookings / recabling , it is the same. I would say the transistor might be defective.
    I have done the following test successfully : first position the S magnet up (opposite to the one that gets aligned by itself when hooking the system), then , with the negative battery connection, make intermittent manual connect / disconnects every one second. Now then, the rotor starts and keeps turning as long as I do that.
    the source battery is a car 12v, 50 ah, 450A lead acid battery that stands no charge at 11.97 volts.
    the destination battery is a AA, 1.2 v standing.

I ignore if the system is quickly tested before sending, may be that's a defective part even - could you advise ?
    Thank you so much.
    Last edited by Bung-ee; 12-21-2013, 02:00 PM.

I'm not going to say anything about your window motor. what I would say is be carefull about Rick from rcharge he is a rip off artist very dishonest took us for a ride on some chargers we sent back to him for repair he is a blatant liar. Long story short just be careful how much you are willing to trust him with your money thas all... Stick with www.teslachargers.com www.teslagenx.com you can trust these guys 100 Percent however you will get the window motor up and going I'm sure I do not want to discourage you from that. You will succeed never give up and think outside the Box By the way John Bedini did light a fire under Ricks rear end and he sent back the one big charger not repaired but we got it back that was excellent
    Last edited by bediniman; 12-21-2013, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Bungee,

welcome to the forum.... get your money back if you can, if you bought it with paypal less than 30 days ago you can request a refund. if not a couple of things, its not a window motor it is really a Bedini SG running in a window style coil (which he no longer has permission to sell) so look at the SG circuit, and trace the coil wires and the trigger to their correct locations.

your transistors may be stuck on or you may have your wiring wrong. also that little thing will NOT charge 50 amp HR batteries in a decent amount of time, it might take 4 weeks if at all. if they sent the mpsa02 transistor, they don't like big batteres, if it is an mjl transistor it may be o.k. either way desolder the transistor and use the diode function to check them. that little thing works for 1.5 to 3 AH batteries, not much else.

so retrace the circuit one more time, see if you can get it to run on 1 power winding and the trigger.

@bediniman
      I still have chargers he would not fix after 3 years I had to raid his building and get them back.... anyway still not fixed, decided to use them for something else.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

HI,

Well I 'm just flabbergasted at reading this !
        Mr Rick Friedrick has put a lot , lot of time making up interesting tutorials on the bedini SG and the different projects (smallwindow motor, 4 coiler, 10 coiler, landmower, porsche, boat)...and I believe he was the organizer of the 2011 conference in coeur D'alene, with John Bedini.
        "With renaissance charge, going green saves you money". That is his line of products of the reselled chargers that others (Peter Lindemann, Aaron, even Tom Bearden if I understand that teslagenx.com is Tom's website for the similar resellings) yet he is the very only one who has been proposing kits, to me of the utter importance as to put this technology into public awareness.
        He is making some money out of it ? As long as what he proposes or resells are not scam or fake or non-working products (as seems mine is !) , That's good. Without John 's authorization, even ?
        But that's OK ! There will be no change in the current state of the world and human destiny if some people and some geniuses are not putting their energy for it. If people are not giving freely, the state of the world will continue and be sure it is a dead-end.
        If John Bedini 's and Tom Bearden's free energy dicoveries and applications is to be that revolution, if it is to be, then the people around , Peter, Aaron, and others will need to understand that what they will keep secret - will prevent this to happen. It may sound unfair, because they are living off of it , but as I see it, the interests they are opposed to are so strong than only the most purely offered, generously offered manners and methods can alter that . I am not certain that everybody is willing to become conscious of this. If they is still money to make from it, people will continue like the big 5s and do exactly, finally, what the big 5 do...so there is no change in there.

I am quite not sure about Mr Friedrick, I don't think he's a dishonest person at all. On the other side, what I got here, that small window motor (bedini based patent ,444 ) is not yet working.

@Tom C :
        thanks for your suggestions. (even for the refund !...). I can tell the doc sent with the motor does quote at every corner of the pages this is an application of bedini patent ,444 technology and nothing else. I just can't believe that the person would be dishonest or send fake things to people. But may be there is some incompetence in doing so at some point. Even so, the man looks a competent engineer and who can tell he can be good also in marketing ? Not every body can be good at everything.
        But now, that has become my problem...I ...and none else...ordered the product and it does not work.

Be sure I'll update this post to reflect what becomes of it.
        Last edited by Bung-ee; 12-22-2013, 10:25 AM.

Comment

I cannot force you to believe anything...... enjoy your product. we are here to promote John's technology. there was a time when Rick and John worked together, that time is passed. much of what you say is true about rick promoting the technology.... motives are not always what they seem. Rick burned a lot of bridges and took a lot of peoples money, the line of angry former customers is miles long.

this forum is setup and owned by JB, you do not have to follow anyones advice. we will be happy to help you. lets hope R charge does the same.

Tom C

Comment

Hi Tom,

First, those are wise thought and words. And, thank you for taking the time to answer me.
            well when you say "Rick burned a lot of bridges" > I guess you're talking "bridge rectifiers"....to rectify some bad behavior ?

Well if that forum is really completely secured by John Bedini well I'm happy. And if you are being the Tom Bearden I've read, the same !...
            I've read most if not all of Tom Bearden / John Bedini "Free energy generation" ebook. I have also read Peter Lindemann & Aaron Murakami's beginner SG book.
            I have started to build a SG. In the first place I wanted to have a a POC machine affordable and I got the rcharge kit above, but I couldn't wait and start to make the wheel.
            I do not have all the parts yet, but I will join the forum to share it in french if needed if that is as good as the (your?) book is.
            By the way, I would never have trusted this technology enough without this book. Even people around me all swear by the scam but I don't. I have discovered other absolutely marvellous technologies in the past that have a tiny tiny window in the media but by first hand successful experience can tell that the limits are really where you preset them to be...and that seem to apply for a lot of things...
            well anyway, regardless of my present issue, I'll be glad to meet you again and be sure I am quite happy to have joined.

Bastien G

Comment

no! I am not Tom Bearden!!!!! He is a giant among men, I am just a Bedini enthusiast like all of us here. here is the breakdown

John Bedini E.E.- Electrical engineer, inventor, pioneer electronics wizard, multiple patent holder, took Tom Beardens thoretical writings and put them into practice.

Colonel Tom Bearden PHD- theoretical physicist, winner of numerous awards and prolific author. has a unified theory of quantum mechanics and particle theory

DR Peter Lindemann - research pioneer, prolific writer, well versed in mechanical over unity devices, inventor and lecturer.

Aaron Murakami - prolific writer, theoretical physicist, publisher of the quantium key, has done hundreds of replications

Erik, John K and myself are the moderators of this forum, we are not the inventors just the recipients of this technology and I am honored to have some of these men as my friends. I have yet to meet Col Bearden, but hopefully someday I will. so please dont confues me with him!!

Tom C

Comment

Bung-ee,

I've not yet done anything with the window motor and as you have the ee in your moniker maybe you'll explain it to me at some point, that said of the 600+ videos that the researcher lidmotor has graciously provided, this one The JT Motor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZyawAoxPfs seems to be working on the same principle. It doesn't seem too complicated and a replication of that is on my to do list. I think I may have heard JB say, though it is difficult to keep it all straight, that the window motor is like an inside out Faraday homopolar motor. So, barring a good kit, those are my two starting points if I ever get around to trying to build this thing at some point. Last thing I am guessing the ee stands for electrical engineer, if so ignore the rest, if not and you are like I was a relatively short while ago, coming at it as a newbie and outsider, I would highly recommend any basic electronics books by Forrest Mims III, just have fun for a few weeks building the circuits there and learning the component names and what they are doing.
                Last edited by ZPDM; 12-22-2013, 07:09 PM.

Comment

@ Tom : no, I am not confused, but all those nicknames are confusing me. For instance, there is a "john bedini " owner of this forum. Is it the living legend '444 giver or some avatar ?
                  thanks for clarifying this.
                  @Tom + ZPDM : oh no I'm french, far from knowing that ee...stands for in english !
                  actually I'm a PhD, nothing else, in the field of economics and english. No more eh eh
                  I am learning about the technology and got myself the beginner"s handbook from A & P. (standing for Aaron & Peter Eletronic Media , right ? )
                  Contrary to you I do not think either of these person have anything exceptional above... you and me !
                  IMHO To be a free giver is. None of those, are except John Bedini for the 444 patent (the only I know of). But of course, I have nothing against this, and making money, I completely understand that. That's what they are trying to do. They are not just trying to learn and share. Peter says it all the time, by the way ! He's honest.
                  Anyway, many past inventors truly holders of vanguard technologies did disappear with their findings...didn't they want to have all the patent benefit from it for their own ?
                  How did it ended ? Greeder and more powerful people appeared in the ring...
                  But I know an inventor of the name of George Wiseman who is not patenting anything but just selling little books of his own, for 10 -15 $ each.
                  He says that patenting is illusionary. I am convinced it is ! But I'll not discuss his fruitful arguments here because it's not the topic and you came on this topic to help me and I am just grateful for that.
                  Last edited by Bung-ee; 12-24-2013, 02:05 PM.

Comment

JB is John bedini he is the patent holder, and forum owner. George Wiseman is eagle-research I have a few of his books, including his HY-ZOR e book. John B is the modern day Tesla.... mainstream engineering has treated him the same way, some of John's early years are a perfect example of what happens when mainstream science wont listen to genius.

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey
                      Hey Bungee man

Let me bring you up to speed, read what JOHN BEDINI SAID (Aka JB)

http://www.johnbedini.net/john34/history.htm

Now did you read the history and can you tell me if so and so is honest?

Hello?

Yours, Mikey

I have read this multiple times and I don't see anything that reflects poorly on Rick. Maybe I just don't understand it without more context.

I went to the 2011 conference and met Rick, his dad, and several of the presenters. I have ordered thousands of dollars of chargers, kits, circuits, and parts from R-Charge and I received all of it and it all worked. Sometimes it took longer than I expected but customer service was always helpful and friendly.

I talked to Rick at the end of the conference. He was exhausted and depressed because there was lower turnout than he expected and it didn't generate anywhere near enough revenue to cover the costs. He told me specifically that he was sad he wouldn't be able to give as much money to JB as he had hoped.

The conference may have been a poor business decision but I have never seen anything from Rick that would make me think he was dishonest or malicious. As far as I can tell he has done more than anyone except John, Tom Bearden, and Tony Craddock to promote John's technology. So it makes me sad to hear him get **** on.

The email from Rick to John in the link you posted was sent in Jan 2010. If John was mad about it why did he let Rick keep selling equipment and organize a huge conference more then a year later?

If you guys are selling chargers now you should be thanking Rick for the work he did building awareness.

Or if you are going to keep ripping on him at least provide some evidence of wrong doing that actually makes sense to outsiders.

Comment

Well I am glad you had great experience with R-Charge. John severing his ties was a business decision plain and simple, and He has his reasons for doing it. I have my experience which I have shared, it is first person.

I am glad Rick brought the chargers online. But the Technology is John's. I supported his (ricks) work for free for 5+ years as a moderator on the old yahoo monopole groups. I worked those conferences for free including my airfare and hotel expenses. some paid a lot more than I did for the "priviledge" of working for free. I know a guy who solkd his car so he could get there. things change and people change, its all water under the bridge. we have what we have. and I will continue to promote the Technology. its the best hope we have for the future.

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey
                          @blueStix

I see you did not catch the fact that the R-Charge boy signed a non disclosure agreement and went behind the inventors back. To much of the wacky stuff pal, go read it again.

John B even spells it out for all you in the Purple Haze, "THIS IS HOW THINGS GET STOLEN"

Now to the people of earth, once again John Bedini is an honest man and on top of that he writes in full English. John B. has shared with us that he was misused.

What is so hard about that. The emails John Bedini has shown is so and so going behind the inventors back to another engineer who tried to back engineer one of John Bedini OSC TUBES.

What's so hard about understanding that?

So and so was sending tubes and emails about the ideas that the inventor had disclosed to another source which is a direct breach of contract. Now John Bedini is a gentle wise soul who was not born yesterday and knows that court cases are almost worthless money spent and probably can not bring himself to hurt anyone in anyway.

Now did you get it that time?

So and so screwed himself in plain English, when things could have been alot different. Now all of this pity pot stuff for poor ole so and so is nothing more than a fart in a wind storm.

It truely is a shame because we are stronger together than apart but one rotten apple spoils all of the rest.

I smell the coffee gotta go.

Mikey
                          I read it again. I see an email from someone I don't know to Rick. Then I see that same email forwarded from Rick to John. Then further down I see Rick specifically asking others not to share information that John doesn't want shared.

So I guess I am still missing it.

I don't really care though. Drama is a waste of time.

I am not even interested in chargers anymore.

I don't want to charge batteries. I want batteries that don't need to be charged.

Electrinium/crystal/permanent battery tech has been known since the 1970s so I no longer see any point in wasting time on conventional batteries.

Making permanent magnets and permanent capacitors (electrets) is already common knowledge. So why aren't we producing permanent batteries?

Our time would be better spent figuring out how to make their means of production common knowledge than bickering about stupid personal drama.

http://www.nuenergy.org/solar-radian...inium-battery/

Comment

I've got a personal request from Rick Friedrich. He asked me to send photos on his own personal email box.
                            He is willing to help I can tell, he does care.
                            So then , that's the story...
                            I did send that 5 days ago and since then, nothing happened. Well - shall I say I am currently unsatisfied ? I am very unsatisfied.
                            If situation does not move, I'llhave to ask for a full refund, not heartedlesss believe me.
                            So it's look like my POC (proof of ceoncept) mini bedini project is a complete crack !
                            Anyway, I'm not going to get discouraged, I believe in that technology while I've never seen one SG working.
                            I just hope the SSG I' m building (still waiting some parts) will not be too difficult to install .
                            Last edited by Bung-ee; 01-02-2014, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bluestix View Post
                              As far as I can tell he has done more than anyone except John, Tom Bearden, and Tony Craddock to promote John's technology. .
                              That's my opinion. I have had the opportunity to congratulate Rick for what he has done.
                              All the contribution that he has done is counting a heavy weigh in the balance.
                              Yes you are right, HE IS ONE OF tHE BEST PROMOTERS OF JOHN BEDINI discoveries.
                              Whatever the rest might have become anyway as some people write - it will never be strong enough to erase all the good he did.
                              Plus, I will never trust enough messages written on the internet at 8000 kilometers distance to make my opinion about anyone.
                              I will try to build a positive experience with Rick and the customer support. And my testimonial will be about this and that's all.
                              I have so far received a Coil from Renaissance charge and IT LOOKS GREAT.
                              Only the expiditing by USPS was a bit pricey.
                              So yes I believe you can trust r-charge if you are ordering that or probably other things (except the small motor which does not work to me at this present moment).
                              Check the 2h23 minutes SG presentation by Rick Friedrick and you 'll understand that the good someone does is benefiting everyone and that will never ever loose its brigthness
                              Last edited by Bung-ee; 01-02-2014, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X