No announcement yet.

4 foot Bedini SG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might use it for another circuit. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=1331 If not, I would sell it for the same price plus shipping.
    I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

Comment

Here is a quick video of my small brushless motor.

Dave Wing

Comment

Yeah, but where is the video?

Thin Q for fixing it.
        Last edited by why_me; 12-30-2013, 05:34 PM.
        I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

Comment

It should work now.

Dave

Comment

Great Vid Dave... so what are you feeding the gen coils to? I saw a bridge on the tabletop there...any chance you have a prony brake laying around?

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

I went back and viewed Rick's hour-long presentation he did on the SG and lo and behold that video of JB figuring out the circuit and showing how he thought it was done - putting the window motor in a zero run state - is embedded in that hour-long presentation... I need to locate the schematic... Also, for the record, I don't think it was ever conclusive that the guy who got the rucus started was cheating...

Best regards to all,

Luther

Comment

Tom,

I do not have a Prony Brake set up.

The 8 generator coils are to be used for aid in helping the SG brushless motor reguage it's self. I have used one SG circuit to run the machine and the collapse of the coil plus any generated current from the generator will go to a capacitor instead of a secondary battery. This capacitor will then be hooked to another independant SG circuit and or motor, the cap will then be a primary power source for the second SG circuit. And again the coil collapse from the second SG circuit will again charge a different capacitor and feed a third SG circuit, etc. This arrangement amplifies torque again with only one input. Each circuit will have to be out of phase with each of the others though.

I have done these things before and they work.

Basically the energy that was given by the environment is being reused or re folded back into the machine, as one would harness the energy of a bouncing ball, all we have to pay for is the energy to raise the ball and let it fall and it will partially reguage for a few bounces. We are doing nothing different with the SG vs Ball, it is the same thing. Pay once for input and get multiples out.

Dave Wing

Comment

I have some brushless motors laying around here somewhere... add it to my list of experiments to do

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally Posted by why_me Hi Dave, could you please put up a schematic of your experiment that you show in the video? Also, parts list, where to buy them, you know, stuff that I or anyone could use to replicate what you are doing. Thin Q

The small brushless motors are from a lazer printer and can easily be found on eBay, or any old recycled or thrown out large lazer machines. You should be able to get them for free or on ebay for $20.00 ea.

The whole point of me showing the video was what could be done to make a efficient motor with the Bedini circuit.

For a start, I would stick with the 8 filar coils from Teslagenx and use one coil and build a machine based upon what you have learned from your dealings with these small brushless motors. They will teach you what most a missing...

Dave

Thanks Dave for the information. Now I am still in the dark about where to find a recycled or thrown out laser printer. I looked on eBay and could not find what you were using.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	46022

Here is a simple hand drawn schematic... Hope this helps.

Dave Wing
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hey Why,
                        Congrats on getting your build running!

So a few questions about it.

What is your amp draw when you get up to speed?

Are you running at 1 fire per pass or some other like 2 or 3 ?

And this is the big one because I never doubted you could build a big one to run BUT have you introduced that mechanical load yet and if so does it sustain?

Comment

you could get more torque if instead of 8 magnets around you used 16, or 32 (more pulses per revolution) ... you should have the room with a wheel that big

Comment

Originally posted by Brodie Gwilliam View Post
                            you could get more torque if instead of 8 magnets around you used 16, or 32 (more pulses per revolution) ... you should have the room with a wheel that big
                            Brodie, My 4 foot wheel uses (8) 6x2x1 magnets and the magnets start fighting the coil if you attempt to use 16 of them. Erik

Comment

Originally posted by why_me View Post

I will be assembling a
                              4 foot SG energizer
                              1 x 8 filar coil and the 8 circuit kit
                              24 magnets 6" X 4" X 1"
                              5 foot steel rod that is 2 inches thick.
                              What are the reasons for this spec?

Comment

Originally posted by Why-me
                                My first pair of coils are 7+1 and it left an empty space on the eight transistor board that TeslaGenX designs. To use the extra unused space...hmmm. I decided to unhook the first pair of wires from the first transistor and use only one wire per transistor allowing the use of the eighth transistor circuit on a 7 coil pair.
                                The board is not designed to work like that and you may accidentally damage a transistor

John K.

Comment

Working...
                                X