No announcement yet.

4 foot Bedini SG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been studying electronics since I was 12. In 1982 I started electronics research in the US Navy. I have not given up any research. All of the posts are very good sources of inspiration. I plan to continue this thread of research until it has merit and a good return for all the members to gain from. A monster becomes less scary once you shake it's hand and become it's friend.
    I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

Comment

Dave,

the Tiny window Motor rick made is really an SG running both sides of the coil it uses 2 segments of the window rotor for each pulse. what really seperates the window motor from anything else really is the drive circuitry which in the full bipolar circuit allows the same "part" of the coil to use both the north face and the south face of the magnet in the same place. you get a drive pulse every 60 dgrees on a 6 sided rotor as the poles flip over the coil. I do understand the basic functions, but the geometry of the coil, its distance from the rotor, wire gauge and number of turns, and it being hall switched and the timing involved in that all play a factor in efficiency. I have seen one self run off a capacitor when speed and trigger width are perfect. only seen it once. DadHav had some pretty amazing rotors on the old forum, running on microwatts.... we need a rotor size, magnet width and a few other things.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Tom,

I remember John B. had a video of, if memory serves, it was a window motor were he was showing Rick and some others how the machine would run then John changed around a wire and the machine went into overunity and started to charge the primary battery. I think it showed scope shots as well... That video was on the net for a while but no longer. I have wanted to look at that scope shot for some time but no one seems to have it anymore. Do you have that vid?

Regarding the window motor if you are going for maximum efficiency that will take an extreme amount of work, time and dedication to maximize. You could have a life time of work...on your hands.

I will post some video soon and try to explain the configuration the brushless motor I described above eariler. I will try and include some theory on how I think it is working with the SG circuitry and how the SG can or could possibly use the full bipolar circuit. I will also touch on the window motor, in the hopes of learning more about it as well.

Dave Wing

Comment

Dave,

no I do not have that vid, wish I did!! the ferris wheel uses a Highly modified bedini cole switch so we know it can be done, but how is another thing.

Tom C

Comment

Good news, the post office sent out a lady to hand deliver my order from TeslaGenX. Bad news, the contents of the parts were not correct.
            instead of 10 4.7Kw resistors I got 5.
            Zero neon bulbs.
            Two(2) packages of ring terminals.
            The rest of the parts are yet to be evaluated due to inaccurate labeling, i.e., circuit board standoffs, heatsink standoff and transitor screws, mini binding posts.
            I believe the effort was genuine, but whoever packed my order was either very tired or in need of new glasses.
            Please send me the parts I ordered at the P.O. Box address I provided in the PM. Thank you.
            I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
              Dave,

no I do not have that vid, wish I did!! the ferris wheel uses a Highly modified bedini cole switch so we know it can be done, but how is another thing.

Tom C
              Are you talking about the video of John and Rick where John was showing what he thought the guy who replicated the window motor running off a capacitor might have done to make that work? if anyone posts that please post a link...

thanks,

Luther

Comment

Originally posted by why_me View Post
                Good news, the post office sent out a lady to hand deliver my order from TeslaGenX. Bad news, the contents of the parts were not correct.
                Zero neon bulbs.
                The rest of the parts are yet to be evaluated due to inaccurate labeling, i.e., circuit board standoffs, heatsink standoff and transitor screws, mini binding posts.
                I believe the effort was genuine, but whoever packed my order was either very tired or in need of new glasses.
                Please send me the parts I ordered at the P.O. Box address I provided in the PM. Thank you.
                why_me (aka Great White Wizard),

That's great that you received your kit! Sorry to hear that it was not received as expected.

We'd be more than happy to send the parts that were missing from the kit, however to help us resolve this issue quickly could you please thoroughly check all of the items that were shipped so we can send the missing components in one shipment?

The kit includes the following:

1 x Circuit Board (PCB)
                8 x matched MJL21194 transistors
                8 x transistor thermal pads
                2 x aluminum heat sinks with screws
                16 x 1N4007
                8 x 470 ohm 1W resistors
                1 x 12 ohm 10W resistor
                8 x Neon bulbs
                8 x 4.7K ohm 1/4W resistors
                Screw terminal blocks to connect coil wires and batteries
                Extensive pictorial assembly instructions with parts recommendations and tuning instructions (electronic)
                Complete circuit schematic (electronic)

Thanks again for your feedback!

John K.

Comment

Luther,

You do remember that video? I am talking about the video where Rick says " here we go" and everyone watches the primary battery rise on the DMM, they also show a couple of scope shots of what is going on. That is after John changes a wire around.

Dave
                  Last edited by Dave Wing; 12-23-2013, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Scan.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	45956This is the parts list.

Comment

Originally posted by why_me View Post
                      Zero neon bulbs.
                      I hope that helps.

Comment

Why_me,

as you can see it was double checked before it was packaged. please let us know what you are missing and we will get it right out to you. besides 5 resistors and a set of neon bulbs, anything else?

Tom C

Comment

Well, an accurate counting of nuts, bolts, washers, stand off insulators, that kind of stuff. Just so I can be aware of any future difficulties while assembling the circuits. Sorry for the time lag, I had guests.

Comment

Mike_duplication.wmv
                            http://bit.ly/1e7wE8e
                            Martin B

Comment

your components are boxed and will be out tomorrow A.M. each individual package has the item and quantity on it. there are EXTRA of every component in case you destroy one during assembly, or drop a nut onto the floor and cannot be found. I cannot forsee you having any trouble..... with your experience in the military this circuit should be a snap, included with your order was the pictorial assembly instruction set and the schematic. the circuit board is silk screened and components are labeled in normal electronics parlance.

Tom C

Comment

Mike_duplication.wmv
                                http://bit.ly/1e7wE8e
                                Martin B
                                hard to understand...
                                what is the last sentence of jb conclusion ?
                                what was the myth?
                                any undertitles available?

Comment

Working...
                                X