Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Thread: suggestions for efficiency and/or advancement of the bedini motor

Question suggestions for efficiency and/or advancement of the bedini motor

I'm new here, but has anyone thoght of magnetically levitating the rotor in a horizontal plane? would this present any advantage? Also I built a circuit off the internet (can't remember where) that seems to collect energy from the environment. With this circuit grounded and using a coffee can for an antenna, I measured almost 1/2 a volt. Could this circuit be an energy source for the bedini motor? From what I understand, the pulse or trigger coil takes only milliamps to energize. If so this would indeed be free energy.

Quote Originally Posted by chippy View Post
    I'm new here, but has anyone thoght of magnetically levitating the rotor in a horizontal plane? would this present any advantage? Also I built a circuit off the internet (can't remember where) that seems to collect energy from the environment. With this circuit grounded and using a coffee can for an antenna, I measured almost 1/2 a volt. Could this circuit be an energy source for the bedini motor? From what I understand, the pulse or trigger coil takes only milliamps to energize. If so this would indeed be free energy.
    1- the only advantage would be less friction with no bearings, there are other problems isolating it horisontally. a vertical arrangement with magnetic bearings is much easier.

2- post the cicruit please, voltage (potential) and current are 2 different things. even 200 volts wont do much good at 0 amps, you may be able to run a small oscillator circuit.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

http://jimmyprophet.files.wordpress....cuit-board.jpg
    Above is the URL to the circuit. By the way, I also hale from the Pacific Northwest in Oregon. I understand that one can "stack" these circuits to produce either more voltage or more amperage, but I haven't tried that.
    Last edited by chippy; 12-12-2013 at 03:28 PM.