Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fundraiser:The Future past of Electricity - 27 track Music Dedication to Eric Dollard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fundraiser:The Future past of Electricity - 27 track Music Dedication to Eric Dollard

Aaron suggested I post this on the forum and let people know what I've been doing to try and help Eric raise some funds: by contributing Eric Dollard half of the sales I make from my musical creation, the future past of electricity, the life of eric dollard, an unusual musical soundtrack I have dedicated to Eric and the unusual genius. More details can be found about me and what the album is on the indiegogo fundraiser. So far it has been quite well received. I for one am delighted that a small part of Eric can be remembered in this work. But more than that, a grand and unique philosophy, that I believe one day many more will travel far and wide to find.

Best Wishes,
    Adam

-- UPDATE --
    Great News !

It's day 11 of the Future Past of Electricity, an album that I have been working on over the period of 4 years dedicated to the rare, unique and uncelebrated engineer and scientist Eric Dollard. His controversial and ground-breaking theories in non electromagnetic transformer theory and Tesla's true wireless technology is from a life rich in experience and events. We have raised $1125 out of $15000 already. The album I have written tries to capture the technical nature of the traveling electric wave, in the formation and structure of rhythm and melody. Advanced techniques were developed by the author of the album based on the work of Nikola Tesla and Eric Dollard such as a parts per quarter impulse waves that were designed and used in several tracks including track 2 of the album Pulses per quarter. A new principle for a new world is one of the stories. Tesla poverty & tyranny another. Each track in itself tells a unique story that can be felt by the listener and recognised by the artist and scientist alike. Other popular stories include track 6 "sunrise", track 8 "back to work", the "bandit doesnt know better", "sad story" and the "destructive entrained electron". Digital techniques have been used in producing a synthesis of the technology of old and new, and idea's such as the commercially available music found in stores can be found in this album with some modifications.

Buy this rare and unique limited edition album: The life of Eric dollard, the future past of electricity and I will see that half of any funds raised go to Eric's work & cause. I developed the album for free over 4 years and never intended to sell it. Now I am and I appreciate everyone who supports the album. There are many faculties and facets to the holistic story of the life of eric dollard. Philosophical, Academic, Scientific, Dogmatic, Conspiracy & A Life Story in itself. I hope it's a truly meaningful and rare dedication of both the contrast of black and white. The dark side and the good. The light age and the dark age. It is all there in this rare and unusual album. And I want to thank all those who have so generously donated to make the production of this celebrated CD set possible.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/th...908?c=activity

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone, but most of all thank you to Eric Dollard who has himself made great sacrifices to pursue truth in the place of financial gain. Eric who has chosen to form his own opinions in science, philosophy, morality and the meaning of life and god - in the consideration of a sane and worthy science of human advancement rather than the continuing and adulterous problems which plagues society today. Since this advent of the new freedom and peace of the electron and the atom-ic bomb. This musical piece, of humble accomplishment produced by Adam Bull and in the name of the unusual and unrecognised Scientist Eric Dollard represents more than the underdog, and the unthanked genius. It is a testament to the glory of man, and god, and it's absence. It is both positive and negative. It is future and it is past. It is The life of Eric Dollard - the future past of electricity. Here is the full track list for the album below! You've all made this possible, and it is thanks to you and your kind and generous support!

Track List

1. DOLLARD RAPS ABOUT WIRELESS SILLYPHONES
    2. PULSES-PER-QUARTER
    3. A NEW PRINCIPLE- A NEW WORLD
    4. TESLA, POVERTY, TYRANNY & ABANDONMENT
    5. The Industrial City of Darwin (in The Restive Kingdom of God).
    6. SUNRISE 7. SUMMER
    8. BACK TO WORK
    9. ENTRAINED TO THE DESTRUCTIVE ELECTRON
    10. AMERICAN DESCENT
    11. THE BANDIT DOESNT KNOW BETTER
    12. THE SILENT RHYTHM OF NATURE
    13. TESLAS MUSICAL TMT LABORATORY
    14. A SAD STORY
    15. THE UNDEFEATED MASTER (ZEN)
    16. GENERAL ELECTRICITY NEEDS (GENERAL MONETARY INCOME)
    17. FUTURE AVENUES DAYTIME
    18. FUTURE AVENUES NIGHTTIME
    19. STORY OF THE LAST LIFE
    20. 3 FUNDAMENTAL UNITS
    21. HIS DESTINY
    22. ESCAPE OF LOS ALCATRAZ
    23. BACK IN MY LIFE
    24. THE DOGMA OF GOLDEN BRAID SHOES feat Eric Dollard
    25. THE FREE ENERGY STORY feat. Eric Dollard
    26. WITHOUT SIGNATURE feat. orson welles
    27. FREE

Best Wishes,
    Adam Bull
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 12-11-2013, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Comment

Thanks for posting this Adam!
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Working...
        X