No announcement yet.

Curvature of Space/Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Aaron! I was about to scream or post something stupid.
    Last edited by why_me; 12-15-2013, 07:51 PM.
    I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

Comment

Originally posted by BobZilla View Post
      Hi Aaron,
      I appreciate your explanations and examples you have written so thanks.

Most of this entire subject is beyond my pay grade but I do find it interesting. Without speaking directly about the content I would just say don't be to hard on Mr. Bearden, as you have fairly stated he wrote that stuff back in the 80's. He is much older than most of us and let's remember that he did not have the internet or the digitized world of resources that we have today back when he was doing his research. In fact you know you are the next generation to carry it forward. He did not have Aarons work to use as references right, so he did the best he could with what he had and gave everyone something to think about.

In any communication there are going to be at least two realities involved which can muck the message up. You have the message being given and the person giving it understands exactly what they think and that is their reality but on the other hand you have the message receiver who can only listen and form a comprehension of what is being said in their own reality. Eye of the beholder.

In lies the potential for either the speaker to lack in ability to present their reality in the right context ( wrong words, wrong examples, whatever) or the receiver to improperly interpret what the speaker has presented, the two realities just do not meet sometimes.

Not to bring religion into it but a good example of what I mean is reading a Bible. Most people will tell you that they have understood many different things at different times of their lives from reading the exact same book/chapter. That is why they read the same thing over and over because their reality is the filter. It doesn't have to be a religious book, any book will do.

Anyway I think you are a very fair person and I really appreciate your efforts.

@ ALL
      Earlier in the post it seemed people started wanting to throw Mr. Bearden under the bus and I think that is quite shameful. He is not here to defend himself and nobody can actually prove any wrong doing by him. He worked very closely with Mr. Bedini so we are told, many phone conversations back in the 80's so we have all benefited from the mans work indirectly.
      Thanks Bob,

I have a lot of respect for Bearden and he is actually one of the people I dedicated my quantum key book to 7 years ago when it was first put in paperback. I'm just being honest about my interpretation of his work and his work was highly influential on me.

I agree - there is all ways WHAT IS and then the STORY we make up about it. In my opinion, the closest we can get to understanding what is in terms of the real underlying principles of nature is to study the natural philosophy of it, which was how it was done way back before "science" took hold as the dominant way to analyze the world.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey
        I have heard people say Tom B was a disinfo plant by the gov because of these contradictions.
        I've heard the same thing off and on over the years. But to me, regardless of the reality of that, as long as something just makes sense, I take it and it helps me grow - and I leave the rest.
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
          Hi Brodie, I'm interested in where you read that something can travel faster than the speed of light. Can you post quotes or references?

John K.
          It's found on the "Soviet Weather Engineering over North America" DVD, within the first
          15 minutes or so. I can come back later with the exact quote, where Tom Bearden says
          something about personally participating in experiments involving speed of light.
          Thanks.
          - Coye

Comment

Hi John K,

Excellent review and explanation here!, I also feel the Curvature of the Space -Time can be more easily interpreted same as the Broken Symmetry between Space and Time.
            (at least I could'nt comprehend the Einstein's Space-Time Curvature Until The Super Electromagnetic Theory).
            'If the void of Space is Filled by Matter.....what 'VOID' Fills MATTER..?' ......YES it is filled by TIME! is'nt it?.
            The Same Curvature of Space -Time or Broken Symmetry holds between Electricity and Magnetism.
            we have lately realized that Gravity is the Node (centre) for the Broken Symmetry between Electricity and Magnetism.
            Tom Bearden has coined a term what he calls as the 'Anenergy' to retain Law of Conservation of the entity of what we see as excess Energy...hence no violation of Conservation of Anenergy in a 4-Dimensional Manifold (Space-Time Manifold..Minkoski Space-Time..).

BTW I also feel Light has a Temporal Propagation rather than Spatial one!!!
            Best regards,
            Faraday88.
            Last edited by Faraday88; 03-19-2014, 04:16 AM.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi Aaron,

I fully agree with you, just that the interpretation needs to involve Curvature between POWER and ENERGY.
              Yes both are Conserved so nothing is Created or Destroyed..!
              Rgds,
              Fardaay88.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                Hi Aaron,

I fully agree with you, just that the interpretation needs to involve Curvature between POWER and ENERGY.
                Yes both are Conserved so nothing is Created or Destroyed..!
                Rgds,
                Fardaay88.
                Faraday88,

Please clarify what you mean by curvature between power and energy.

Power isn't a thing in and of itself - it is just a power reading. 1v x 1a = 1w.... 1 watt is a power reading but it isn't doing anything until it is expended over time.

I don't believe in conservation of energy though. No energy is transformed or conserved.

Organized potential simply dissipates right back to the local vaccuum while work is being done (resistance) and another dipole can be created to bring in more source potential but the original "energy" didn't transform into new energy in the next cycle. It dissipated, new dipole created, new potential comes in, does work, dissipated, new dipole created, etc...
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi Aaron,
                  First of all thanks for your attention! Yes, let me state it this way.. Power=Positive Time rate of dissipation of Energy, Energy= Negative Time rate of Evocation of Power, the co-relation between the two entities bears the same curvature as the curvature between the Space and Time. one can visualize the above equation to be a in circle, in such a way as to define the other.
                  as you rightly stated 1V x 1A =1w x TIME is the Spatial Energy.
                  Whether it is the Curvature or Broken Symmetry its is the same.

And on the transformation of the type of Energy, it is the Energy which is translated as Power in the subsequent level that it results into.

Rgds,
                  Faraday88.

Comment

The clear understanding of relativity entails the motion of a object through space where there is only one velocity quantity (vector) associated / effective with relation to other linearly proportional quantities. As there is only one kinetic energy quantity present for a given mass likewise its velocity must be finite, therefor velocity has to be relative to a singular position/s which is space.

A change in the kinetic energy without the application of a force to the same object means its velocity is measured to a secondary space with a vector against the primary space.
                    Last edited by Sam J Batchelar; 07-25-2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                      C'mon Mikey, if you watched the video you would have noticed Professor Brian Cox's lecture is based on scientific fact and evidence backed up by experiments.
                      This is not about "I heard from some guy about UFOs", you are missing the point here. Another thing, it is an unequivocal law of the universe that NOTHING can travel faster than the speed of light. Did you miss that point too?

Why did I post the video? Because most of the lecture has direct links to what we are trying to achieve in our Bedini devices, based on what Tesla, Faraday and Maxwell discovered in the 1800's. It is about the curvature of space/time, not about how fast a UFO can do a turn! (If they exist, which I will doubt until I've seen one!)

There is no "free energy"! How many times must this be said? Every joule of energy must be paid for in some way. For example, a solar panel does not provide free energy. It transforms one form of energy into another, as does a wind turbine, as does a heat pump, as does an internal combustion engine. All of these devices transform energy from the local environment (yes, we do not directly pay for solar, wind or heat) but there is still a cost associated with harvesting this energy.

What we are looking for in our experiments is to harvest a different form of energy from the local environment. It's not a new energy, it's been here since the dawn of space/time and it it all around us. It is said to travel AT the speed of light (not faster than!). Call it whatever you like - radiant, aether, negative, zero point. It's all the same, and it's not that hard to get it once you "get it".

All you need to do is to cause a curvature of space/time in the local environment! You don't need "colossal power" to do it either, just a few milli watts will do.

What does this mean - a local curvature of space/time? Sounds all wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey to me! It means altering the local environment to affect either the space or time of an object.

Professor Cox demonstrated this "phenomena" many times during his lecture. If you remember the experiment where the guy is on a moving trolley and moves a bulb up and down. What did that show? It showed that space and time is relative to the observer. To the man on the trolley the bulb was just moving up and down in the same space, but to the audience it appeared that the bulb was moving through space and therefore taking more time to go up and down.

How is that relevant to our Bedini experiments? You might say that out Bedini machine is not moving through space/time. This is not true at all. Obviously it is moving through time, as with time you can see on a clock that seconds, minutes, hours pass by - never to return. But it is also moving through space, remember that the Earth is revolving around the Sun at approximately 650 miles per hour. It just that the observer is also moving at the same speed, so it appears that our machine is not moving at all. But if you were observing the same from a fixed point in space you would plainly see that the Earth (and the Bedini machine) just wizzed by you at 650 MPH!

Again, how is that relevant to our Bedini machine creating a curvature of space/time in the local environment? It's very relevant because even though the speed of light is constant, TIME IS NOT. This has been proven and was easily demonstrated by Professor Cox. Time is relative to the observer, as is space. So it's fair to say that space/time is relative to the observer!

So how do we cause a "curvature of space/time in the local environment"? What we have to do is throw nature out of balance for a brief period of time to force it out of equilibrium. We have to trick nature to "think" it is out balance. How do we do that? Again, it's been proven that a SHARP GRADIENT will do the job nicely. All we have to do is produce a SHARP GRADIENT and nature will do the rest for us!
                      It's been proven by a couple of Nobelists that a sharp gradient will cause a curvature of space/time in the local environment, which will throw the system out of equilibrium. Nature senses this imbalance and in its effort to restore the equilibrium, provides the energy to do so. It's like "Whoa, you can't do that! I'm going to put a stop to it. BANG! There you go, back to normal."

But here's the tricky part! What happens when we create a local curvature of space/time? Well, we haven't changed the space that the object is occupying but we have changed the TIME!!! We have actually engineered the time constant - we have either slowed time down or sped time up. Just a tiny little bit. But just a tiny little bit is all we need, because we can repeat the same effect over and over again - that is produce a sharp gradient over an over again. We can make the system OSCILLATE and produce many little adjustments in time, over the course of "regular" time to the observer.

Poppycock you say! Not at all, I say. It's easily proven by simply capturing this "energy" that nature has provided into a storage battery or capacitor. That is, capturing the tiny little bits of time and storing them for later use.
                      Have you ever wondered why a Bedini system charged battery takes less time to charge and longer to discharge? I'm not talking about rejuvenating a battery, I'm talking about extending the life of a perfectly good battery.
                      To the observer it appears that the battery is charging faster and discharging slower, because the observer measured it with a "clock" that measures "time". But the battery is running on its own time scale. How? The chemical reactions that take place in the battery during charge and discharge haven't changed and we haven't changed the system that charges or discharges the battery, so what changed to make our battery charge faster and discharge slower. Yep, you guessed it - TIME!! We have actually changed the "speed of the clock" inside the battery by causing a local curvature of space/time! Clever little devils aren't we???

So, please watch the lecture again and try and apply the principles explained by Prof. Cox to what we are doing with the inventions of John Bedini that he has so selflessly shared! And forget about UFOs

John K.
                      Great JK!!!
                      It was a reminscence of the JB & TB days..
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
                      X