Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Variables of RPM

I know what your saying about the primary falling and making it hard to get a true number. I have mentioned that before too.

Tom posted a watts meter of some sort in another post and it looked like it could be useful in measuring exactly what was used from a primary. What I do not know is if it pulls energy from the circuit which would throw of the readings, also didn't see what kind of power it can handle and measure. Maybe Tom will see this and can elaborate on that thing, I have never used one.

Howard some of your numbers got fudged by the forum. I have found that when you use percent symbols and fractions it mucks it up so I usually write it out. Check your post and you will see what I mean.

This is what I have:
    http://www.powerwerx.com/digital-met...owerpoles.html

cheaper here

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s..._Analyzer.html

130 amps peak 60 volts max

it pulls almost nothing, AND you can run an outboard power supply so there is zero draw from the primary battery.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Quote Originally Posted by BobZilla View Post
    I know what your saying about the primary falling and making it hard to get a true number. I have mentioned that before too.

Tom posted a watts meter of some sort in another post and it looked like it could be useful in measuring exactly what was used from a primary. What I do not know is if it pulls energy from the circuit which would throw of the readings, also didn't see what kind of power it can handle and measure. Maybe Tom will see this and can elaborate on that thing, I have never used one.

Howard some of your numbers got fudged by the forum. I have found that when you use percent symbols and fractions it mucks it up so I usually write it out. Check your post and you will see what I mean.
    Bob,
    You're right. Those were percent signs. Thanks for picking that up.
    h

Here's a review of the Turnigy vs the GT Power vs the Watts Up Power Meter
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxv9Rozs774
    I've never used any of them.

Martin B

Just orderd a pair of the turnigy ones to see how they compare with my watts up meters.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Thanks Martin, that was helpful. And Thanks Tom for posting those links.

After watching that review I found the GT Power model on ebay for 21 bucks. I ordered two of these so I can keep one connected on the primary and the second one on a load from the charged battery. Now I should be able to get a better idea of actual in vs out in my experiments.

Quote Originally Posted by BobZilla View Post
    Thanks Martin, that was helpful. And Thanks Tom for posting those links.

After watching that review I found the GT Power model on ebay for 21 bucks. I ordered two of these so I can keep one connected on the primary and the second one on a load from the charged battery. Now I should be able to get a better idea of actual in vs out in my experiments.
    Got two on the way also. Thanks a lot for the idea
    h