The SG Radiant Oscillator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroMikey
    Radiant Energy Generator using impulse technology with the SG Osc.

Coil popping demo Coil Popping.ASF - YouTube

Aaron did this demo as well.

Ed Gray style radiant harvesting

Ed Gray Motor Coil Test - YouTube
    Mike,

KoneheadX has a bit on coil shorting here: Yahoo! Groups

You'll have to join the group to see posts, but this'll point you in the right direction.

glen

Comment

Hi Glen i am on yahoo but this link does not work, however with his name I find some things like this

BEMF-Recoil Recovery Battery Charger- By KoneheadX

Blessings and salutations

Mike

Mike,

The group name is: EVGray

You might also like: freeenergysurprise, lahf, and teslaflyingmachine.

glen

Comment

• I made a SS SSG

12 twisted strands coil to make tests and/or add transistors. 0.45mm and 0.7mm wire. 100 Turns. This coil runs MUCH cooler than the previous one I had connected to it!! (a much longer and thinner wired one) Overall power of the unit has gone up.

Taking 20W from the wall... it blows away the neon lamp - Would the protective function still be accomplished if connected with a resistor??

Now charging a sulphated 200Ah 12V Lead-Gel battery. It´s sitting at 13.3V and does not seem to get higher. Waiting for the optocouplers to make a Cap-dump...

I think I may be adding transitors for simultaneous charge of 1.5 and 9V batts on the thin wires.

Comments welcome
        Last edited by Dominus; 10-10-2013, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• Hi Dominus,
          Interesting setup. Everyone is free to build their SSG to their liking but it is much easier to relate to something that is more standard when trying to offer suggestions.
          Having said that: The neon lamp is filled with a gas and as such it absorbs the radiant energy keeping the voltage around 90v and your transistor safe. I don't believe a resistance can do that.

As for your battery, If it is flat at 13.3V, it is faster to discharge it to 10+V and start a new charging cycle. You might observe that your battery will go pass 13.3 the second time around.
          Good luck. please report back and let us know how it all turned out.
          NoFear.

Comment

• "Cold electricity secrets" from P. Lindemann really gave me some good insights about radiant energy and how to obtain it (what I haven´t done yet haha... at least knowingly)

Comment

• "Cold electricity secrets" video from P. Lindemann really gave me some good insights about radiant energy and how to obtain it (what I haven´t done yet haha)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominus View Post
                "Cold electricity secrets" video from P. Lindemann really gave me some good insights about radiant energy and how to obtain it (what I haven´t done yet haha)
                If you would like to see what it is on your table, there is simple circuit to try out (thanks to GeoFusion in OU forum)
                2013 lighting 1kW using round core - YouTube
                Kapanadze Cousin - DALLY FREE ENERGY

It is utilizing flyback transformer spikes back in primary coil and running it on resonance.

Cheers!

Comment

• Hi
                  I built Bedini´s cap dump from a coil-based radiant charger. Can I publish the circuit here?
                  Ok - It´s not working. The cap is charging but I have to dump it manually shorting A1 and A2 at the Triac.

How can I check where´s something wrong? I have no oscilloscope. The circuit is on a proto-board.
                  I haven´t even figured out A1 and A2 at the Triac but have already tried it reversing those 2
                  (It looks different on graphics I found on the internet)
                  What can I do?

***Beautiful blue sparks!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                    If you would like to see what it is on your table, there is simple circuit to try out (thanks to GeoFusion in OU forum)
                    2013 lighting 1kW using round core - YouTube
                    Kapanadze Cousin - DALLY FREE ENERGY

It is utilizing flyback transformer spikes back in primary coil and running it on resonance.

Cheers!
                    Literally cool!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominus View Post
                      Hi
                      I built Bedini´s cap dump from a coil-based radiant charger. Can I publish the circuit here?
                      Ok - It´s not working. The cap is charging but I have to dump it manually shorting A1 and A2 at the Triac.

How can I check where´s something wrong? I have no oscilloscope. The circuit is on a proto-board.
                      I haven´t even figured out A1 and A2 at the Triac but have already tried it reversing those 2
                      (It looks different on graphics I found on the internet)
                      What can I do?

***Beautiful blue sparks!!!
                      Dominus, if it's your circuit you can post it. If it's someone else's and you don't have permission you can't post it.

Jihn K.

Comment

• Thanks, Ok
                        Anyway... I'm asking nonsense as a LED is enough to test the 555

I think I will use my time making ABHA coils, other pulser circuits and SSG's, as I still need to improve my radiant gathering before I can think of a Dump.

Comment

John Bedini shows a Muller motor in "Energy from the vacuum" calls it a monopole turns the page to the bike wheel for beginners.

Mikey

Mikey,

Your reference is fairly vague. Are you referring to a DVD in the EFTV series (There are over 30)? or is this a reference to the EFTV book?

Regards,
                          Erik

Comment

Hi Erik

Maybe this one

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2772[/ATTACH]

was I wrong? Oops no black sand

Good to see you hanging out once in a while

No the DVD is one of the first I think Bearden and John Did. I don't know maybe in the teens.

JB has those acrylic wheels standing upright with belts hooked to gear reduction. It is a Muller motor and of course John has been making the Hendershot baskets and many other experiments. This guy has done them all. I think 18?

Hey Erik I want to keep using the impulse coils to pick up extra joules. What about a pancake coil? I mean how could I get enough wraps to make any real power? Last time I did the impulse coil experiment you did me right on an approx sizing that did more than fill a penlight battery.

My SSSG has a 5" dia 6" tall 7 pound coil in it. What-da-ya-say?

Put the cake on bottom?

Mikey
                            The image you found appears to be from DVD #2 - Free Energy Generation. Here is the DVD preview where you can see a few of the machines JB has built.

Yes, John Bedini has built the Hendershot device and understands how to make it work. I have no plans to ever build one. I am not aware of any Mueller style motors that John has displayed.

Are you familiar with the Mueller design? The coil and magnet arrangement are designed to minimized the lenz effect. I don't see how this could be done in the image you found with a single coil.

I have not done any experiments with a pancake coil. My suggestion with the coil you have would be to build a rotored version of an SG. Things happen differently when you have rotating magnetic fields that you will never understand working only with a solid state machine. For the size coil you have, maybe something in the 36" or 48" range. The larger you build your wheel, the more mechanical advantage you get at the shaft output. Add an appropriately size generator and load and it won't cost you any additional on the input.

Erik

Comment

• Thanks for sharing that Mikey. Very encouraging results and testimonial! Thanks again.

Comment

• Hi Mikey
                                Great posts like your style and all the info. Can you give details on your Alum conversion and the type of battery you are converting.
                                Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                X