The SG Radiant Oscillator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farady,

with the monopole stick with the mjl- it goes negative. fets dont switch the way you want. been down that road. you can use the igbt in other hi current switching circuits, I have never used them too expensive to blow up.
    with a cap pulser you can use an SCR or a fet switched on the negative, as it is the cap dump that goes negative in the battery, "ring the bell twice" it was said on someones door. the lead acid battery in the monopole circuit cannot be stressed enough, its half of the "magic" not sure yet about alums.
    the difference in pulsed DC is you use the potential not the current. you switch after the ions move and before the elctrons move, thereofore creating a time based unidirectional time wave that stresses the aether, and pulse the dipole into the circuit. the info is contained in the spike. you need a little bit of current to get the front end working in classic EE parlance, but the back end is all radiantly powered when done right.

looking forward to your work!
    Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Hi Tom C ,

Thanks for your extended support in this regard! some doubts though:

1) What do you mean by saying 'with the monopole stick with the mjl- it goes negative' need to know what you meant in the highlighted here.
      2)Can we not interface a BJT to drive either the MOFETS or the IGBTS just my speculations...what probelms do we face in such a situation (time delays due to Capacitance effect ect.. in Gate drive circuit)
      3) Please throw some light on "ring the bell twice"

Thanks again in advance...
      P.S : My personal promise to you that i will soon show some progress in work and share to all
      Best Regards,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• @Faraday
        1) Look here: Update On Lead Zinc Alum Cells and see for yourself how it goes negative on the scope. MJL goes more negative than that. And that's what we are after! Negative energy because is good for charging your battery for cheap of the cheap.
        Mr.Bedini is a well versed amplifiers builder. HE KNOWS what works or doesn't. He even built his own transistors at one time because there were no such devices on the market similar to what he was trying to achieve. Ask yourself this: why would a grown man go every day in the desert, collect stones and rocks, grind them and study their properties? So!
        Don't waste your time on a dead end.
        Mosfets and IGBT's have their own use and puspose. MJL's as well. As it happens, MJL21194 is the best device for this particular circuit.
        Build the machine as you are told, don't change anything and you will have results.
        Remember! We're not after high currents.

Current=heat=bad for the battery=losses=expensive
        High potential=cold=gain=cheap=good for the battery.

We need high potential to get the ions moving into the battery and therefore, creating their own current. And not paying for that process big bucks.
        The purpose of this circuit is to tune it for minimum current draw, get max results out of this process and LEARN.
        Do that!
        Think of this: charging your car battery for 40-60W in total/day, for which you pay dollars and get 1200W in total from your inverter.
        Substract 40-60W from 1200W and see what you gain in your pocket. How's that sound to you?
        So, after you have it running/working and a bit of understanding on what this machine really is, feel free to burn your precious Mosfets and IGBT's by changing the circuit, but don't expect us to pet you on the back for your loss...
        Man, I've built my first SSG with junk transistors and junk parts. And still works.
        2) Forget it. Why would you want to add capacitance into the circuit? What is the reason for litzing the coil then? Huh?
        Do your homework, Faraday. And if you can, buy those DVD's. You will understand why.
        3) Ring, ring?
        Originally posted by Ecancanvas
        “RING THE BELL TWICE” Ed’s saying.

NASA’s Moon Boots. PMH. Polarity change in an electro magnet.
        The electro magnet on/off. (this is what we are told in schools). What we want is once the electro magnet is turned on, we hold this energy with no more power input, like in the PMH of Ed’s then we never let it go. Like moon boots we just want to use a small signal to switch polarity back and forth. All that is needed is a Small signal to switch the polarity. Makes push/pull effect on johns motor w/no back EMF. With running motor can run a generator coil that makes way more energy that the energy needed to run the push/pull switching system.

“RING THE BELL TWICE!”
        Glad to be of help
        Valentin

Comment

• Hi Tom,

I just finished a picaxe controlled pulser instead of the comparator version. Is there a guide to choosing the size of cap for the pulser in relation to the battery size? If it is just about potential difference, does it means that the cap size is not important?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wei View Post
            Hi Tom,

I just finished a picaxe controlled pulser instead of the comparator version. Is there a guide to choosing the size of cap for the pulser in relation to the battery size? If it is just about potential difference, does it means that the cap size is not important?
            I like to think about it in terms of Volts and Amps, then look at how many amp pulses JB is putting to his various battery banks. I would love to hear more comments on this. I feel I am shooting in the dark on this as usual It would be nice to know if there is a general rule as per impedance or Ah. Then if you know how many amps each pulse should have for a given battery, it would be easy to choose the cap. Trial and error for now... at least I don't have many different banks to charge.
            kind regards,
            Patrick

Comment

• Hi Vallentin,
              Thanks for your extended info. i have'nt worked much on the crystal battaries as yet,
              just help me on : is there active spike in that Zinc- alum Cell shown in the video, that is very interesting!!!!
              Negative Resistance Device?????
              please help me catch up...
              rgds,
              Faraday88.

Comment

• Hi, Faraday
                Yes, there is. If you look at the movies on Energenx channel you'll notice that Mr. Bedini circuits go negative. Because are designed to. Tesla solar switch and the comparator circuit for example.
                Look at the way those analog meters swing around and how much energy is captured (in Joules) during the process. Do the math.
                I suggest you to use Mozilla Firefox, install this add-on: "Download YouTube Videos as MP4", restart Mozilla, download every movie at max resolution and watch carefully. You'll learn more than you ever think.
                Also, search youtube for any conference you can find. Like this channel: kishbud
                Please read this: Explanation of John Bedini's Formation of Negative Resistors in Batteries By Tom Bearden 4-26-00
                Or better yet, read everything you find there: The Energy Pages. Follow the links...
                I promise you won't regret.
                Regards,
                Valentin

Comment

• Hi Vallentine,
                  Thanks for the information, i have extensively read ''Explanation of John Bedini's Formation of Negative Resistors in Batteries By Tom Bearden 4-26-00' and the Bedini website and have couple of his DVDs as well.
                  what i was amazed to see is the wave form on the scope due to an Electrochemical contact e.m.f from the alum cell with spikes in it, which does not happen in an ordinary cell.
                  i will explore this some time after my present work on the Monopole energiser.
                  Thanks again.
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.

Comment

• You're welcome.

Comment

• Greetings all:

I built a single transistor unit per JB's drawing as a 'proof of concept' and it worked good. The waveform was like JB's and it was charging a lawn tractor sized battery.

Next, I built a six transistor version using one MJ15024G and five MJ15024s. Power strands for each transistor were two paralleled #30 gauge wires, 40 feet in length, and litzed. The trigger wire was also #30, but is closer ot 90 feet in length. Each transistor and coil is a separate unit mounted on perf board. (It occurred to me that all the wires could have been litzed and bundled together. Another duhhhh moment!!)

The base buss is a closed loop, while the collector and emitter buss' are open - like a multi-strand SSG.

The setup raised a lawn tractor battery from 12 VDC to over 15.5 VDC in just a few moments. Power is from five paralleled 45 watt solar panels resting comfortably on a shady hillside in West Virginia. (That means the sun just aint too hot -- or bright!)

Next, I connected the unit to a 12VDC 3000AH bank. It raised the voltage reading from the 11.8 VDC area to the 12.15 VDC area pretty quick. I left it connected there for a few days and it rasied the voltage to the 12.25 area.

Then, after stumbling onto/into my large SG transistor board and smoking 117 base resistors, I connected the thing to all four battery banks - paralleled. (10k AH total of pretty crummy batteries.)

Even with our nasty weather, the Radiant Oscillator is keeping the battery voltage in the 12.15 VDC area. (I feel a Newark order and a larger version coming on.....)

@All: I have a few (3, or 4) 48 Volt LaMarche chagers sitting around that were saved from dumpsters. Most were working when removed from service. These are free for the asking and go to whoever asks for as long as they last. They are heavy, figure 70 lbs packed, so consider the cost for shipping. If you want to make the trip to Charleston, WV, you can pick one up and go through my junk pile.

It would be best to PM, or email me in order to not clutter up the thread.

glen

Comment

• Greetings to you John B. from the Philippines =)

John B. I sent you pm.
                        Last edited by Lester; 11-08-2012, 12:24 AM. Reason: msg to John B. sent thru pm

Comment

• Thank you John,
                          The branch is as you say. You are the man.
                          Truth,Justice and the value of the individual.
                          Happiness and Joy from my front porch is Hilo,Hawaii.
                          Jeff Joseph

Comment

• Hi,

Want to ask about the temperature of the IRFP260 mosfet on the cap pulser, do they get hot? Mine is going up quite high and I need to put a big heat sink on it.

I also tried the darlington pair using MJL21194 & MJL21193, and that occasionally latches.
                            Last edited by Wei; 12-03-2012, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• no heat, mine only switches on for milliseconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mostie View Post
                                no heat, mine only switches on for milliseconds.
                                The switch is controlled by a picaxe and it turns on for 50milliseconds. I am pulsing the 27000uF cap at 30v.

Comment

Working...
                                X