• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SG Radiant Oscillator

This is about the Solid State Radiant Oscillator
    John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

A post to Mr. Bedini from Geoffrey sr Miller about an EXP. on a dry cell battery.
    Hi Mr. Bedini

My name is Geoffrey miller this is my first post ever on any forum, I have followed your work since the late 70's.
    and all the other people in the "Free Energy Field." I have my owen lab that I work out of. I have built your sg units and they work Great! From little to big ones. I also have your first books from the 1980's.

The reason for the post is, can you provide a circuit diagram and parts list of the post from 2005 consering your EXP. of,

"Experiment with the one wire system that Tesla developed."

I have done radiant EXP's of Tesla for a very long time. with 12 foot coils.
    I would like to run your EXP. on a small to a big scale.

IF you want to send the info off line here is my e-mail nt@energybat.com

Your work is Fantastic!

Thank You and have a Great Day!

Geoffrey sr Miller

Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:18 pm
    My Experiments,

As a continuation of my experiment with the one wire system that Tesla developed.

I said that it sucked all the charge and electrons out of the battery with false indications. Here is what happened, I used the oscillator converted from a SG circuit forced oscillation, the current at the oscillator never going over 600Ma, the frequency was at 20Khz. The one wire transmission went to two bridge rectifiers and a capacitor. I used the inverted circuit with an SCR and a neon bulb to trigger the signal to the battery. The signal of the oscillator is as seen on my home pages, I’m holding the oscillator along with a scope shot of the signal.

I connected everything up as i have always done. The meters indicated that the battery was charging, but when I got near the meter the meter shut down and the digital display started to flash. If i put a light in series with the battery charging wire it indicated current in the wire as the light was bright while the battery seemed to be charging. As time went on the meter kept showing that charging was taking place. I had noticed that somehow the air was heavy and something was going on, almost like a feeling of some kind, a permission that something was wrong with this experiment. When I stopped the experiment to test the battery it was exactly as it was when i started the test, nothing gained, except for one thing the battery did not have any capacity according to the analyzer, it dropped right away. Then I said how could this be and picked up the gel cell and it rattled like it had bb’s inside of it, this was a real good battery because i had used it the day before running motors and it charged fine with the SG. I did not think about this at first and said to myself i will start over with another good battery, from my experience anything can happen to a battery, but it did not end here. I hooked the circuit up again and let it run overnight, i noted the voltage at 12.34 volts at 70% capacity on the analyzer and went on my marry way home. The next morning i expected the battery to be charged. I looked at the meter at 5:30 the next morning, the volt meter said the exact same thing 12.34 volts and i got near the meter and it did the same exact thing the digital display went nuts and the same feeling was there heavy
    feeling air. I then shut the oscillator off and proceeded to analyze this battery, the battery dropped like a rock and it only had 20% in it and going down each time i tested it, i said this can not be and disconnected the battery from the circuit, i shook it and it also sounded like it had bb’s in it, now i knew that i had something going on that was not right. I showed this to Peter, just to have someone else see it. I tossed this battery into the same pile of batteries. I then got another battery and made sure that it would take a charge from the SG and also from a standard off the shelf charger, it did. I charged this battery and drained it down with a car headlight with both filaments connected together, about 90 watts. I then hooked it into the system again, I noted the voltage again at 12.03 volts at 20% capacity, i let this run all day putting up with that feeling of a slowed down world and a heavy pressure, i have never felt this way around the SG or anything electrical. When i tested this battery the next morning it was at 12.65 volts, even when the meter said 12.65 until i got near the meter and it went crazy again, i disconnected the oscillator and did a capacity test it went down to 8.5 volts and the analyzer just shut off. This battery also sounded like it had bb’s inside of it, and another went into the pile of useless batteries. As i said in the early post the one wire system is an electron sucker it will render things useless when it comes to batteries, the wave shapes are of such a form that it looks like a continuous stream of ringing spikes very sharp, it will move a compass needle on the one wire indicating a current of some kind unknown to me at this time. I also said that it would charge a capacitor very fast and run motors of a certain kind, that kind being reluctance type motors. This is where Tesla was heading when he announced he had found a new use for iron, it is what powered his car, this is not the Gray engine at all. Tesla’s patent shows very uniquely this type of motor in a crude form, in his radiant patents.Tesla would not have used a coil of wire on the rotor with brushes. Tesla’s motor that he was working on was a reluctance type motor using capacitor discharge, the one wire system will run this with no current to charge the capacitor, i have done it , it works that is all i can say about it at this time.
    More on this motor later.
    John Bedini

Comment

Yes I remember that experiment

Geoffrey sr Miller,

Yes I remember that experiment very well. Peter L and I were using a Radiant Oscillator that can be found in Google patents under John Bedini. US 7,990,110 It's the same oscillator that I made inside a MJ15024 transistor. the output circuit was just a wire hooked to the collector of this oscillator feeding two split diodes at the end of the wire. One diode Positive and one Negative to the battery terminals.
      The Oscillator can be found in this patent along with other things

Circuits and related methods for charging a battery
      An aspect of the present invention provides a circuit for generating a voltage that can be used to recharge a battery. The circuit includes an inductive voltage generator operable to generate a magnetic field when the voltage generator is energized by power, and operable to generate a voltage from the magnetic field's collapse when the voltage generator is de-energized, and a switch operable to allow the voltage generator to receive power to energize the voltage generator, and operable to disconnect the power from the voltage generator to de-energize the generator. With this circuit, a power source that generates less voltage than the fully charged capacity of a rechargeable battery can be used to recharge the battery. Also, the circuit can convert power in different forms, such as constant direct current, varying direct current, or alternating current, into a second voltage for charging a battery. Furthermore, the circuit can supply whatever charging voltage is most suitable for...
      Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-16-2012, 09:43 PM. Reason: edit
      John Bedini

Comment

Hi Mr. Bedini

Thank You for replying.

I will post a circuit diagram for your review soon.

I want to do the EXP. Exactly as you did did it.

"I used the oscillator converted from a SG circuit forced oscillation, the current at the oscillator never going over 600Ma, the frequency was at 20Khz. The one wire transmission went to two bridge rectifiers and a capacitor. I used the inverted circuit with an SCR and a neon bulb to trigger the signal to the battery. The signal of the oscillator is as seen on my home pages, I’m holding the oscillator along with a scope shot of the signal."

Can you elaborate on the above parts sizes?

1. SCR
        2. bridge rectifiers
        3. neon bulb
        4. cap.

I have known about your patents for the oscillator. Very Nice Work.

"The signal of the oscillator is as seen on my home pages, I’m holding the oscillator along with a scope shot of the signal."

Can you post a pic. holding the oscillator or show me where This home page is.?

Thank You and have a great day.

Geoffrey s.r. Miller
        Last edited by geoffrey sr miller; 08-19-2012, 04:24 PM. Reason: left word out

Comment

Hi Mr. Bedini

Did you get a chance to look at at my post in SG radiate oscillator Thread?

I would like to run the EXP . as you did it.

Have a great day.

Thank You

Geoffrey

Comment

Geoffrey,
            Here is the waveform http://www.johnbedini.net/john34/radamp22.jpg

Here is the tube found it, oscillator built in transistor http://www.johnbedini.net/john34/radtube2.jpg

The tube that I was holding I found the picture of that is why I directed you to the patent on the oscillator. The oscillator was built into a MJ15024 transistor potted. The oscillator was dis-assembled by people in the old SG group including, Ricks friends.
            I did not use an SCR in that test circuit. I used two diodes 1N1008's at the end of the wire to the secondary battery. I will post picture of the oscillator in the transistor case as soon as I can.

Originally posted by geoffrey sr miller View Post
            Hi Mr. Bedini

Thank You for replying.

I will post a circuit diagram for your review soon.

I want to do the EXP. Exactly as you did did it.

"I used the oscillator converted from a SG circuit forced oscillation, the current at the oscillator never going over 600Ma, the frequency was at 20Khz. The one wire transmission went to two bridge rectifiers and a capacitor. I used the inverted circuit with an SCR and a neon bulb to trigger the signal to the battery. The signal of the oscillator is as seen on my home pages, I’m holding the oscillator along with a scope shot of the signal."

Can you elaborate on the above parts sizes?

1. SCR
            2. bridge rectifiers
            3. neon bulb
            4. cap.

I have known about your patents for the oscillator. Very Nice Work.

"The signal of the oscillator is as seen on my home pages, I’m holding the oscillator along with a scope shot of the signal."

Can you post a pic. holding the oscillator or show me where This home page is.?

Thank You and have a great day.

Geoffrey s.r. Miller
            Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-22-2012, 08:12 PM. Reason: adding info
            John Bedini

Comment

HI Mr. Bedini

I look forward to the pic. of oscillator.

I want to Thank You for taking The TIME to answered all the posts on the forum, your TIME IS your biggest Asset!!!

Have a Great Day.

Geoffrey

Comment

Hi Mr. Bedini

1. What did you used the original potted trans./oscillator for?----------for running a SG unit?.
                2. Did you sell them in the marketplace?

Thank You, have a great day!

Geoffrey

Comment

Radiant SG Oscillator John Bedini

In this Video I'm showing a Radiant SG Oscillator discussion is located here .http://www.energyscienceforum.com/ The oscillator was developed by me inside a MJ15024 Transistor. The Oscillator is discussed in Patent # US 7,990,110. The original oscillator was developed for solar charging in very low light. I will be showing the history of this, "but some may be embarrassed" but too bad the time has come. By what I present here. It will show what is in the tube and how it was made and how things get stolen and then cause companies to loose revenue in their inventions . The Oscillator Tube was developed by Peter L and I in 2006 at Energenx Inc. I will be adding information to this post.
                  Thanks for watching
                  As I said I would be adding information, so here it is http://www.johnbedini.net/john34/history.htm
                  John Bedini
                  Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-23-2012, 07:24 PM. Reason: adding information
                  John Bedini

Comment

Hi John B,

Great video, thanks for sharing. Is there a coil inside the tube, as per the patent?

John K.

Comment

John,
                      That's great. I think every one of us wants you to benefit from your own inventions. Seeing that I'm wondering why I'm futzing around trying to build an SS SSG when you've produced a potted solution. Please consider producing them for sale at a profit.
                      thanks,
                      h

Comment

Hi Mr. Bedini

Here is a quick drawing of the The Wet Cell B.B. EXP. could you please take a look at it.
                        , and let me know what you think.

Thank You for the Video.

Have a great night.

Geoffrey

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3647.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	44697

Comment

john K.
                          John B. will post more info on this in a bit. He has to upload some things and your question will be answered visualy.

Chuck Hupp
                          teslaaudio.com

Comment

The History Of The Radiant Oscillator

Peter and I were doing the work on the oscillators, It had to do with solar charging in very low light. We wanted this unit on the back of the Solar Panels, so we needed 80% Eff or more to do this, just as was measured by Stan. You could parallel these units for power in low light. The unit we gave Stan was under trust to test for us, Stan was wrong as it was a COP>1 with the panels in low light or moon light. The Patent even says that. But you can see what happen here and why I put the information away until the Patent was issued. And you can see they never made it work the same, Stan destroyed the transistor and the compound on the chip and should have studied this a little more on solar panels.But this is the history of what happened. Here, This is the history of the SG Radiant Oscillator and how things get stolen even when you have people you trust to be helping you We were also studying the negative effects and had built a machine to measure transistors, we just did not guess at this we measured it. And built oscillators Rick and the rest of the gang never have seen. So you know the story of why now.
                            John Bedini

Comment

Geoffrey,
                              That is not how we hooked it up, No charging battery, Oscillator running on a 12 volt supply straight wire from collector, no bias resistors, Oscillator circuit is in the my posts.
                              History of the Radiant Oscillator. Outside of that your hookup is right.

Originally posted by geoffrey sr miller View Post
                              Hi Mr. Bedini

Here is a quick drawing of the The Wet Cell B.B. EXP. could you please take a look at it.
                              , and let me know what you think.

Thank You for the Video.

Have a great night.

Geoffrey

[ATTACH=CONFIG]533[/ATTACH]
                              John Bedini

Comment

Working...
                              X