No announcement yet.

The SG Radiant Oscillator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, if you work with branched outputs, the difference should become more noticable... no big mystery golden egg here, just another method to tweak and further enhance the performance.

Comment

• A simple Tree-root system seems to teach me on the Branch currents
      Just my few cents to Understand the Branch- currents and what is missing in the group.
      Best Regards,
      Faraday88.Click image for larger version

Name:	tree-with-roots_23-2147509999.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	49736
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Originally posted by min2oly View Post
        You should see a difference using both setups you describe. The addition of a 2nd, 3rd... trigger winding is more basic than you describe. The accounting of effects you notice are perhaps a lucky tweak for your setup...
        Why do you have 3 different winding sections on the coil?
        Hey Min2Oly,

I guess you are talking about the way the they appear..the intent was to wind them in a Same plane (flat pancake) this is the Natural geometry for bifilar coils,(even number) the third one as i said is a 'Ghost coil' there in essence )and i had to wind them in stages by using cable ties to be able to hold them in the same plane...that could be it
        Rgds,
        Faraday88

Comment

• Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
          Hey Min2Oly,

I guess you are talking about the way the they appear..the intent was to wind them in a Same plane (flat pancake) this is the Natural geometry for bifilar coils,(even number) the third one as i said is a 'Ghost coil' there in essence )and i had to wind them in stages by using cable ties to be able to hold them in the same plane...that could be it
          Rgds,
          Faraday88
          Not the case

Comment

• Originally posted by min2oly View Post
            Not the case
            Hi Min2oly,

There are many queries in my mind?
            1) The JB Pat no. 6,545,444 is a trifilar coil arrangement but is distinctly different from its SSG mode of initiating the TIT(Tesla Impulse Technology) in the Magnetic Circuit.
            2)Remember the ' Plain Vanilla-coil' a term coiled early in the group for stricktly bifilar coil has no sole role in inititating the TIT impulses. which means a second set of coils does that in conjunction!!
            3)My experiments with the trigger mode for Bifilar and 'Converted Monofilar'(i will explain this a little later) have shown me the specifics for each in the forced mode and free running mode respectivily.
            4) The solid-state Radiant oscillators are advanced in the input sections as per the 'Circuits and related methods' patent i can say it is closely related to the Patent 'Pulse charging a battery and driving other devices with a pulse'
            5) The Cable oscillator is something what i called as the 'Converted monofilar' coil arrangement or geometry with a Ferrite/iron core in fact in a toroidal geomerty... recall the figures 6 nad 7 in the above mentioned patents it is the dual of the bifilar coil. Cable oscillator coil winding is an art i must say...
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.Click image for larger version

Name:	Cable Oscillator coil.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	246.7 KB
ID:	49816
            Last edited by Faraday88; 04-19-2018, 11:46 AM. Reason: pic addition

Comment

Working...
            X