• Show
Clear All

• what about the Caluclator.?
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Hi Bromikey,
      Thanks pal!...I guessed it right....good idea man! no my winding machine has a mechanical counter to it..
      i wonder on how make a winding machine that can de-filar coils...have you ever pondered on how to de-filar a set of coils...to be re-used elsewhere..?
      copper is getting costlier day by day.. and i have to re-use coils and hence the need...
      rgds,
      Faraday88.

Comment

• wow! Where's the diagram of that circuit Mike? Would like to try that one, only having ever built the standard ssg. Does solid state work without a rotor by making the coil itself a electromagnet? And thus providing all the pulling power to draw in the radiant? If so, how does it collapse the field sending a pulse to the battery? I thought that is what the passing of each magnet did? Can you explain?
        Thanks
        Dennis

Comment

• Yeah I read the page you posted on the thread where John gives the saga of self for self people stealing his stuff, but shall also read the one you are pointing to. I started with the monopole group in 2007 and don't have the brains or the money to do much with this stuff. Just love it though. Thanks Mike.

Comment

• Yeah I read the page you posted on the thread where John gives the saga of self for self people stealing his stuff, but shall also read the one you are pointing to. I started with the monopole group in 2007 and don't have the brains or the money to do much with this stuff. Just love it though. Thanks Mike.
            I read through the link at icehouse. All that happened before I joined the monopole yahoo group in 07...I have no idea about the politics of all these people...self for self, I call it...the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil...and many have pierced themselves thru cos of it....also...where there is selfish ambition...there is also evil and confusion. These are the reasons I discontinued with the group...there was talk back then that some were fudging their figures in the RD testing of the ssg's. I quit the group back then and am sure that gave the impression I was lying about my charge rates etc. So it seems nothing has changed here, though it is a new group, it still has the same suspicions and wranglings. So tiring!!

Comment

• Bromikey, am following your post and progress, intresting indeed.. am waiting for your beast picture. how long do it takes to charge bigger battery say 500ah, have u try this?
              trs to connect to solar panel with cap in front of it.. infinity of energy i really apreciate if you can make album on this group, so we can duplicate

TIA,
              Alfin
              Sorry for the english

Originally posted by BroMikey
              Hi GlenWV

I have updated this picture by adding the wattage of the resistors, that is very important, thanks.

Also I will be showing my new 4 channel 14AWG in a more completed phase.

This thing is more dangerous than you might think. For instance. When I try to pull the charge cables off for a few seconds during a run, the voltage comes up to crack open the neons- then the bulbs are melted internally in an instant wires melt off too.

bye bye bulbs.
              Next I put a LARGE blue sprag cap in the line to safe guard my machine-the voltage crack after 3 seconds is lethal.

Got to make a HV safety circuit to stop at say 55vdc using the trigger wire.

Charging is fast at 1600 miliamps with ferite beads bringing the input down. I have found that between 2 amps down to 1.6 amps is little or no significant change to the charge battery rate so I went down to 1.6 or 1600 Milli-amps

I am charging my 28ah AGM (Shot with Alum) up and running it down. so far the battery charges up in less than an hour.

12.10-12.11 takes approx 5 seconds till the impedence changes come at two intervals at which time the battery will climb 30 points in 30 seconds or more.

Yes this new charger energizer will kill you.

This is capable of handling more radiant with fewer channels. However I have no other setups to compare it with. Like say a 2 pole 20 gauge 7 strand?

Like I said before, the surface area and or cross sectional dia. of 14AWG is 4X great per strand for 20AWG. So my 4 channel using 14AWG wound be the equivalent power handling of 16 channels using 20AWG or a 2 pole bike wheel kit.

Here is the little oscillator schematic updated. The big dog will be coming out next.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2438[/ATTACH]

Comment

• mikey,

add a 560ohm resistor in series below the neons (neon hooked to the collector, R to GND), to get the highest spike that the transistor can handle and not die, and not melt the neons down......
                depending on your transistors voltage rating, you might could use a 680ohm resistor for a even higher spike....... then remove the cap across the batt to see what happens........

NEVER EVER UNHOOK THE SSG OUTPUT FROM THE CHARGING BATTERY WHILE RUNNING......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are going to kill transistors.......!!!!!!!

or at a bare minimum, weaken them....!!!!
                Last edited by RS_; 07-07-2013, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• Mike, I thought the diode from 10uF cap and parallel resistor goes to the base resistors. You have it after one of the 47 ohm resistors. I've been reading quite a bit about the SS SG and I'm thinking about building one with 18 AWG aluminum magnet wire. It is much cheaper for me to get than copper. Would anyone advise against using it for this? I would use terminal connectors on the aluminum wire because I heard it is difficult to solder to. Does the capacitor across the charging battery dampen the radiant at all? Thanks everyone for all the interesting information here.

Comment

• BroMikey,
                    CMIAW, you charge 115Ah with only 2A for +-2hr (4A)??thats hell amazing dude??!!!
                    Cheers,
                    Alfin

Comment

• Hi,
                      To all those who think that the circuit is merely a Blocking Oscillator..you are totally misdirected..!! the Air-Core Oscillator speaks a lot more on it being an Air-Core on the Radiant Front. I have stressed this fact anumber of times..but in vain.. can any body tell me what is the role of Iron or the function of a Radiant Iron less core Oscillator to function same without it???? these are the lines one must focus on..that will answer a whole lot of questions in Radiant Energy.
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.

Comment

• Hi Bromikey,
                        You are true..But then why do you add Iron to your SSG then...?uhh.
                        What does the job of an Iron Core with out it..?
                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                          Hi Bromikey,
                          You are true..But then why do you add Iron to your SSG then...?uhh.
                          What does the job of an Iron Core with out it..?
                          Rgds,
                          Faraday88.
                          Faraday,

My thoughts are... we add iron for a few reasons to the SSG core:
                          1) To add attraction energy or angular momentum to the rotor magnet as it comes into the magnetic field.
                          2) The steel core allows the coil to become partially energized, from the magnetics so the primary battery does not have to supply as much energy.
                          3) The steel core captures some of the radiating energy from the radiant energy spike from transistor switch closure and coil collapse when the transistor turns off. The core directs this energy to the windings and rotor magnetics, in the form of repulsion or attraction, which depends upon machine configuration and also charges the secondary battery, when each of these events take place.

So what does the job of an iron core without the iron? Could possibly be a magnet inserted in the core. I'm interested to hear your thoughts Faraday...

Dave Wing

Comment

• Hi Bromikey,

What you have shown is THE RADIANT CIRCUIT this is the OPEN path that was talked about in the Bedini Web site for ages now..People knew the CLOSED PATH version .. Mr. Rene in the group had shown a similar Circuit rig up...
                            However, add the recovery Coil in that very configuration and then you have the SG Oscillator doing the Cole Switching..(no body has ever wanted to ask what Cole switching is??) This Oscillator takes care of retaining the Potential in the battery..and a Full regauge version will have both the Impedence Shifted and lowered Simultaneously. There is more to expolre with that Transistor..though!!
                            Rgds,
                            Faraday88.
                            If you are able to explain what and how the ciruit is RADIANT you have it all...!

Comment

• Hi Bromikey,
                              What takes one so long to understand what was taught upfront..? John Bedini (and his Team of course) is the only guy who has tried to put it Scientifically on the Internet..and so i stand by him..this is as far as i can expose my self on the stuff that there is..!
                              Show me one ellaborative website other than JB which speaks of ELECTROMAGNETIC OVERUNITY ON SCIENTIFIC GROUNDS.
                              Ask that Bold question on Cole Switching and why it is named so...not one will answer....Come on Bro....It for all to use their efforts to know on thier own...for when they gain not one will turn up!! what do you say for that..?
                              I was not spoon fed By JB ..did He? But nevertheless its one's needs to be blessed to accept the other as his Guru....These things are built in.. and will never be grasped/digested by people who look for 'cake-walk-efforts' (which is not Effort at all by its defination) no my friend ...THIS IS RESEARCH...understand please...
                              Rgds,
                              Faraday88.

Comment

• Guys,

please dont post the DVD circuits, we need to support JB and his work, and besides that there is a lot more info on the DVd concerning how the circuits operate and what you get from each modification. the kind of info he gives on the lecture is very important. people spent a bunch of money to see the presentation live at the last conference........

for those of you who want everything free... well you cant eat free and you cant take care of your family on free, and John certainly can't run his research on free. so support JB and get the DVD and his books. it is how he stays afloat.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Working...
                                X