The SG Radiant Oscillator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi John,

Why does the patent office disallows the one -source -charging mulitiple Battery claim?
    is this so apparent on the Over-unity aspect of the Invention?
    Strange...
    rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Originally posted by LesK View Post
      I just hope we all understand that one does not count for the many that support. thank you for this site to help us get things right. I can see from out here in the woods that John k. and Tom C. have obviously been a great help among others.
      So in the spirit of moving forward, I am grateful for the information on the SS Tube and for getting to make a replication. Although I have never liked any of the SS stuff before and had very bad experiences with it.

I see that the coil has an amount of energy to transfer and that it can divide this energy to multiple batteries based on differences of impedance. In my testing so far the gap between two similar batteries at different states of potential is closing the gap fast. I see this as one very practical device.The practical application of this becomes quickly obvious.

I don't understand Lameller currents very well, but here is how I see what is going on. The coil has a fixed energy potential. That energy follows the path of least resistance as it exits the coil. So as a battery builds up an impedance the less impedance takes more of the energy. For example if I had 12 watts in the coil and two balanced batteries then 6 watts would go to each battery. But if the impedance is mismatched then say 4 watts to one battery and 8 to the other.
      Outback inverters came out with a balanced inverter system about 10 years ago. It was designed so that if you had two 2000watt inverters you could put one inverter on one leg, and the other inverter on the other. This was a common practice and Trace and others had a wire you would attach between them to keep in phase. But what was unique about the outback is that the inverters would put and could put all 4000 potential watts on one leg based on the demand. Not an easy thing to do. I see this as very similar.

The thing that is so mind blowing about this SS unit and being able to do this with the SSG is that is it's done with apparent simplicity. My complements, adulations, and general thanks!

So I have two questions I would like to have confirmed so I can move forward.
      1- I understood that with this method you would need a trigger strand for each power strand, is that true for the SS and the rotored SSG?
      2- Does the SS version have the same qualities as the SSG in that you cannot swap batteries?

Clarification on these two points would be extremely beneficial.

Les
      Hi the Lameller Currents have direct relation to the number of plates in a battery..relate this to the Number of coils you use...and the main essesnce to open the loop and make the path way of the Radiant Energy
      you have it then..this is as far as i can guess the branches of the current of Radaint Electricity.
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.

Comment

• Hi ,
        There is one more gain mechanism that can be done to depict the Internal Impedance of the Battery,
        this mechnaism is used by Stan meyer(he called it Amp inhibiting coil) and i have thought of it (1998) even before i read his patents on google.
        I call it Self -Polarizing Inductor, which limits the Current in action and maintains a Dynamic Impedance shift along the Polarization. there is meterial change involved here.
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.

Comment

• yes, it worked for me too.

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
            ...But you can see what happen here and why I put the information away until the Patent was issued. And you can see they never made it work the same, Stan destroyed the transistor and the compound on the chip and should have studied this a little more on solar panels.But this is the history of what happened. Here, This is the history of the SG Radiant Oscillator and how things get stolen even when you have people you trust to be helping you We were also studying the negative effects and had built a machine to measure transistors, we just did not guess at this we measured it. And built oscillators Rick and the rest of the gang never have seen. So you know the story of why now.
            Hi John,
            Now it makes sense. Allow me to explain.

I bought the SSG monopole kit several months ago from the r-charge website and decided that i needed to teach myself as much as I can about this radiant energy before actually building it. Then about a month or so ago, I introduced an interested party to this technology. He called up the number on the web site and was told(by RF) that the kits were no longer on sale. I was surprised and did not think about it. It was not until i joined this board that I found out what was happening/happened.

I just wish to record my sincerest thanks and gratitude to you for continuing to do the work that you do and to be a guide to those of us wanting to learn this technology.

sincerely,

tejinder

Comment

• Hi Folks,

Any more updates on the SG oscillator? I am planning to build one as per the patent and am taking notes based on the forum discussions. Any new insights from those who are replicating this oscillator?

sincerely,

t_s

Comment

• Hi John,

Wanted to know if the Oscillator can be built using 2n3055?
                or does it have to be 250V Plus device.
                I have few of BUX 80 Transitors with me, must be ideal for the Oscillator,
                help me please.
                Thank you,
                Best Regards,
                Faraday88.

Comment

• Hi Faraday88,

The 2N3055 will work if you want something to study. Just don't drive it too hard. I haven't used BUX80, so can't say.

My weapons of choice depending on build size are 2N2222, BDC243C, MJ15024G and MJL21194.

John K.

Comment

• Hi RS,

Just to add to what John says here, if your Radiant Set up is in correct, the 'forced Trigger' configuration does not work

The Radiant Oscillator is a Cross-Coupled Inverted Circuit. this gives the Bias current that J.B mentions.
                    the other thing, the split diode can do : 1) Charge a single battery dedicatedly
                    2) Charge multiple battries hooked in Inverted fasion to the common node.

Rgds,
                    Faraday88.

Comment

• Thanks alot John..!
                      Best Regards,
                      Faraday88.

Comment

• @beginner question(s):
                        which type of oscillator it's best for charging 7Amp/hour lead acid batteries, and which it's better for use with larger setup?
                        Inverted trigger it's superior to the classic oscillator with voltage divisor (10k and 18 k resistors on the base of the transistor)?
                        I have a single transistor setup - MJL21196 (npn), 0,5 mm trifilar coil with R60 rods core, one wire for trigger and two wires for power, hooked up as reversed trigger (trigger down wire connected to power up wire), which charge a 3,2 Amp/hour in 10 hours at 200 miliamp/hour current draw from source, and a 120~miliamp charging input. I forget to say, the neon it's lighting intensely purple if the charging battery it's disconnected. This battery was charged many times before with SSG, with different SS oscillators, and discharging behavior it's now constant, 10 to almost 11 hours. It's a normal charge time, or it can be improved somehow?
                        Finally, the big ending question: how can we be sure that our charging it's a radiant type, and not a "standard" low current charge? How can we identify radiant charging?

Comment

• Originally posted by axxelxavier View Post
                          @beginner question(s):
                          how can we be sure that our charging it's a radiant type, and not a "standard" low current charge? How can we identify radiant charging?
                          hello axxelxavier,

study what a "standard" low current charge is, as well as Back EMF. Once you know what that is. take a look on the scope, or even the hundreds of u-tube vids of scope shots, or the pics on this site. knowing what "standard" current is and looking at the scope shots, you can easily discern that it is not possible to charge these batteries with the amount of "standard" low current that exists in these energizers. Do the runs, measure the current(supply) in vs the energy the charge battery puts out.
                          Hope this helps.
                          kind regards,
                          Patrick

Comment

• Thank you, min2oly.
                            I will search further on this subjects. It seems like the oscilloscope is a must for tuning SS, SSG and working with radiant spikes. I can't afford one now, so I think I will try a PC based software which it's using sound card, with a voltage divisor (home made) probes (I only hope I will not toast my laptop...).
                            Anyway, you do have some very interesting setups, maybe you should make a specific thread with CPD mode, and with your results. Just a suggestion. Actually, I did tried to replicate your work, but I'm not sure about the results.... it seems you haven't seen my reply on the bedini SSG multi coil thread, from here

Comment

• Originally posted by axxelxavier View Post
                              Thank you, min2oly.
                              I will search further on this subjects. It seems like the oscilloscope is a must for tuning SS, SSG and working with radiant spikes. I can't afford one now, so I think I will try a PC based software which it's using sound card, with a voltage divisor (home made) probes (I only hope I will not toast my laptop...).
                              Anyway, you do have some very interesting setups, maybe you should make a specific thread with CPD mode, and with your results. Just a suggestion. Actually, I did tried to replicate your work, but I'm not sure about the results.... it seems you haven't seen my reply on the bedini SSG multi coil thread, from here
                              I doubt that people are as lame as I am about keeping track of threads on this forum, just in case, I replied here
                              I like your methods of keeping an eye/ear on tuning, very nice!
                              yes, you can also use the "audio in" on your PC don't connect any wires directly, unless you know what you are doing, but you can make a small sniffer coil and monitor the oscillations.
                              kind regards,
                              Patrick

Comment

• Min2oly,
                                Thanks for your appreciations, it's my first you tube video, so I still have much to learn on this (by the way, I do like your videos, I've watched many of them. And I do like, also, that your kids are involved in this, too - it reminds my 7 years son, which helps me, between lessons, in wind coils and so on).
                                Yeah, the sniffer coil it's a good suggestion, thought it's more dangerous, in my opinion, compared with a steady voltage from a voltage divisor. If the sniffer coil it's to close to the main coil, the over voltage could easily toast my audio card at least. But it worth a try, after many measurements, and after taking all necessary precautions.
                                Wishing all the best,
                                Teodor
                                P.S. - axxelxavier it's a pseudonym, of course...

Comment

Working...
                                X