The SG Radiant Oscillator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
    Howard, it's a Christmas decoration I can guess that John B wound two of them to see if both in series or parallel or just one by itself worked better Or maybe he already had the coil lying around.

@John B, care to solve the mystery of the extra green wire?

John K.
    In post #40 Was where I got the idea that you could use one trigger strand if wanted when using the transformer function. When I hear transformer function I always think of pages 46 and 47 of FEG. 46 being the solid state version.
    So my prospective was that If you were using the transformer function, you could use one trigger. But if not you would use one trigger per transistor.
    But it could also mean that he had the extra wire there so he could play with the transformer function if wanted and was just an extra wire hanging there when not in use, and there is no such thing as more than one trigger wire.
    I just seems to me the lameller currents would not have the same effect without a trigger strand per transistor...
    Or I could just plain have the whole thing wrong from the ground up(most likely).......

Les

Comment

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
      This is how I've been doing it:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]599[/ATTACH]

Patrick A.
      The bottom of the trigger winding going to the primary positive forces the trigger thereby turning the, normally mechanical/rotored, SSG into a precisely controlled solid state oscillator.

Patrick A.

Comment

Originally posted by LesK View Post
        In post #40 Was where I got the idea that you could use one trigger strand if wanted when using the transformer function. When I hear transformer function I always think of pages 46 and 47 of FEG. 46 being the solid state version.
        So my prospective was that If you were using the transformer function, you could use one trigger. But if not you would use one trigger per transistor.
        But it could also mean that he had the extra wire there so he could play with the transformer function if wanted and was just an extra wire hanging there when not in use, and there is no such thing as more than one trigger wire.
        I just seems to me the lameller currents would not have the same effect without a trigger strand per transistor...
        Or I could just plain have the whole thing wrong from the ground up(most likely).......

Les
        I assumed and just went back to double check the recent videos - John B. has both of the green wires in parallel for the trigger. They are definitely connected together at the primary + and the other ends terminate to the middle of the split 680 ohm resistors - that is the two 680 ohm resistors and the 2 green trigger wires are all connected together, then each of the 680 ohm resistors go to the bases of their respective transistors, just as I drew out in the diagram above minus the CPD mod . I found that with the SS, my coils with the thicker trigger wire do a better job triggering the transistor. They pack a bigger punch to the base. It's all a balance though right...

Patrick A.

Comment

Patrick,
          I think your right! That makes the most sense. Simple!

Les
          I assumed and just went back to double check the recent videos - John B. has both of the green wires in parallel for the trigger. They are definitely connected together at the primary + and the other ends terminate to the middle of the split 680 ohm resistors - that is the two 680 ohm resistors and the 2 green trigger wires are all connected together, then each of the 680 ohm resistors go to the bases of their respective transistors, just as I drew out in the diagram above minus the CPD mod . I found that with the SS, my coils with the thicker trigger wire do a better job triggering the transistor. They pack a bigger punch to the base. It's all a balance though right...

Patrick A.

Comment

The bottom of the trigger winding going to the primary positive forces the trigger thereby turning the, normally mechanical/rotored, SSG into a precisely controlled solid state oscillator.

Patrick A.
            Patrick, does that mean that you are running this circuit in SS mode without the B-C resistor and the diode instead of the B-E resistor? Interesting.

What sort of results are you getting?

John K.
            Last edited by John_Koorn; 09-05-2012, 02:00 PM. Reason: Adding stuff

Comment

"I have since removed them from my setup as well.
              Cheers to Tyson...
              sincerely,
              Patrick"

Yahoo! Groups

With so many posts it's easy to miss the ideas that fly by...

Patrick A.

Comment

Some transistors will not begin to fire on their own. They will need a little kick start.
                see if you can find it:

Patrick A.

Comment

"I have since removed them from my setup as well.
                  Cheers to Tyson...
                  sincerely,
                  Patrick"

Yahoo! Groups

With so many posts it's easy to miss the ideas that fly by...

Patrick A.

Patrick
                  are you using 680 ohm resister for transistor Base same as John B. did or you you are using different value ?
                  What is the value of the resister after the pot. And it seems that you use polorised cap and your previous setups you used nonpolorised cap ?
                  When I check Tyson setup he connect the E diod to the neg of the primary only and not connected to the Base as well did you find that work butter?

Regards

Ehsan

Comment

Patrick A.
                    I've got to say that's what I think I'm seeing as well, but since John K sees something else, I'm hoping John B can clear it up for us. I think I'm seeing that, but wouldn't swear to it. It's just not that clear.
                    h

Comment

• Originally posted by Ehsanco1962 View Post
                      Patrick
                      are you using 680 ohm resister for transistor Base same as John B. did or you you are using different value ?
                      No

Originally posted by Ehsanco1962 View Post
                      What is the value of the resister after the pot. And it seems that you use polorised cap and your previous setups you used nonpolorised cap ?
                      This is all part of the tuning. and unless you are using it as a branch resistor, you can tune it to the point where you do not need this extra resistor and use a fix resistor instead of the POT.

When I check Tyson setup he connect the E diod to the neg of the primary only and not connected to the Base as well did you find that work butter?
                      Yes - check it out on the scope w/ and w/o you'll see :-)

Regards

Ehsan
                      Ehsan, these are all good questions and if you play around with the setup for a few hours and take good notes, you will get a good feel for how it works. Let me know which cap you end up using, I'll be curious which type you find works best.
                      I'm still learning the basics and continually look forward to John B's explanations and experiments.
                      Kind regards,
                      Patrick A.

Comment

• Patrick

Thank you for the clarification I sure will check it all out with the scop .

Ehsan

Comment

• Hi John,

Want to check circuit hookup with the 2 trasistors.

Trifiler coil?

Don't see the emitter to collector diode ala US7990110 B2

bro d
                          Last edited by brodonh; 09-07-2012, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• Mr. Bedini

1. What kind of POTTING COMPOUND do you use?
                            2. How much is it?
                            3. were do you buy it?

Thank You, Have a great night.

Geoffrey

Comment

• Hi John!

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                              A post to Mr. Bedini from Geoffrey sr Miller about an EXP. on a dry cell battery.
                              Hi Mr. Bedini

My name is Geoffrey miller this is my first post ever on any forum, I have followed your work since the late 70's.
                              and all the other people in the "Free Energy Field." I have my owen lab that I work out of. I have built your sg units and they work Great! From little to big ones. I also have your first books from the 1980's.

The reason for the post is, can you provide a circuit diagram and parts list of the post from 2005 consering your EXP. of,

"Experiment with the one wire system that Tesla developed."

I have done radiant EXP's of Tesla for a very long time. with 12 foot coils.
                              I would like to run your EXP. on a small to a big scale.

IF you want to send the info off line here is my e-mail nt@energybat.com

Your work is Fantastic!

Thank You and have a Great Day!

Geoffrey sr Miller

Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:18 pm
                              My Experiments,

As a continuation of my experiment with the one wire system that Tesla developed.

I said that it sucked all the charge and electrons out of the battery with false indications. Here is what happened, I used the oscillator converted from a SG circuit forced oscillation, the current at the oscillator never going over 600Ma, the frequency was at 20Khz. The one wire transmission went to two bridge rectifiers and a capacitor. I used the inverted circuit with an SCR and a neon bulb to trigger the signal to the battery. The signal of the oscillator is as seen on my home pages, I’m holding the oscillator along with a scope shot of the signal.

I connected everything up as i have always done. The meters indicated that the battery was charging, but when I got near the meter the meter shut down and the digital display started to flash. If i put a light in series with the battery charging wire it indicated current in the wire as the light was bright while the battery seemed to be charging. As time went on the meter kept showing that charging was taking place. I had noticed that somehow the air was heavy and something was going on, almost like a feeling of some kind, a permission that something was wrong with this experiment. When I stopped the experiment to test the battery it was exactly as it was when i started the test, nothing gained, except for one thing the battery did not have any capacity according to the analyzer, it dropped right away. Then I said how could this be and picked up the gel cell and it rattled like it had bb’s inside of it, this was a real good battery because i had used it the day before running motors and it charged fine with the SG. I did not think about this at first and said to myself i will start over with another good battery, from my experience anything can happen to a battery, but it did not end here. I hooked the circuit up again and let it run overnight, i noted the voltage at 12.34 volts at 70% capacity on the analyzer and went on my marry way home. The next morning i expected the battery to be charged. I looked at the meter at 5:30 the next morning, the volt meter said the exact same thing 12.34 volts and i got near the meter and it did the same exact thing the digital display went nuts and the same feeling was there heavy
                              feeling air. I then shut the oscillator off and proceeded to analyze this battery, the battery dropped like a rock and it only had 20% in it and going down each time i tested it, i said this can not be and disconnected the battery from the circuit, i shook it and it also sounded like it had bb’s in it, now i knew that i had something going on that was not right. I showed this to Peter, just to have someone else see it. I tossed this battery into the same pile of batteries. I then got another battery and made sure that it would take a charge from the SG and also from a standard off the shelf charger, it did. I charged this battery and drained it down with a car headlight with both filaments connected together, about 90 watts. I then hooked it into the system again, I noted the voltage again at 12.03 volts at 20% capacity, i let this run all day putting up with that feeling of a slowed down world and a heavy pressure, i have never felt this way around the SG or anything electrical. When i tested this battery the next morning it was at 12.65 volts, even when the meter said 12.65 until i got near the meter and it went crazy again, i disconnected the oscillator and did a capacity test it went down to 8.5 volts and the analyzer just shut off. This battery also sounded like it had bb’s inside of it, and another went into the pile of useless batteries. As i said in the early post the one wire system is an electron sucker it will render things useless when it comes to batteries, the wave shapes are of such a form that it looks like a continuous stream of ringing spikes very sharp, it will move a compass needle on the one wire indicating a current of some kind unknown to me at this time. I also said that it would charge a capacitor very fast and run motors of a certain kind, that kind being reluctance type motors. This is where Tesla was heading when he announced he had found a new use for iron, it is what powered his car, this is not the Gray engine at all. Tesla’s patent shows very uniquely this type of motor in a crude form, in his radiant patents.Tesla would not have used a coil of wire on the rotor with brushes. Tesla’s motor that he was working on was a reluctance type motor using capacitor discharge, the one wire system will run this with no current to charge the capacitor, i have done it , it works that is all i can say about it at this time.
                              More on this motor later.
                              Hi John,
                              I ve been following your work since 6-7 years now and was in tune with the latest updates in your website.
                              i have tried to replicate most of your beautiful looking machines on the website with good results and a proper understanding of the Radiant Electricity Physics behind the succesful replication.
                              it is a privilage of life time to have a person like you who has spent decades on the development this magnificent Science of Tesla.
                              I will soon post with pictures of my Replications of your Machines. this i regard as a mark of tribute to you John.
                              Bye for now,
                              Best Regards,
                              Faraday88.
                              'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                                Geoffrey,
                                Yes I understand what you also have gone through, But we must move on. What will happen is inventors will just make it very difficult to steal circuit and inventions. I for one will hy-bird everything. Congress has no touch with realty anymore as they never worked a real job, they just suck money, and that is just an example to the young people, you can steal what you want and it's ok. But hopefully we can all move on and build something for the future.
                                Hi John,
                                it is a boon to a Free-Energy Inventor like you, where the very Nature of Radiant Electricity shows up it self in different variants to make it convienent to be Engineered in avarity of configuration to avoid duplication and reverse engineering .
                                rgds,
                                Faraday88.
                                'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
                                X