The SG Radiant Oscillator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi John,
    Thanks for your valuablel inputs, it was like i studied PHD and comming in the reverse order to have forgotten the fundamentals although this has shed some essesntial Complementary parameters on the two modes of charging..!
    the world that followed the conventional one and Bedini having figured it out to do it in the Radiant way...!
    Hats of to Bedini and Tesla indeed.

Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Hi John,

Amoung the two primaries, can the other be called as the 'Recovery coil'..?
      is'nt the split Diodes a half of a Bridge-bridge, if a complete bridge is used i guess we are doing a Full Regauge Charger.

Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      Last edited by Faraday88; 10-22-2012, 01:33 AM. Reason: repeats

Comment

• Hi John,

Amoung the two primaries, can the other be called as the 'Recovery coil'..?
        is'nt the split Diodes a half of a Bridge-Module, if a complete bridge is used i guess we are doing a Full Regauge Charger.

Rgds,
        Faraday88.

Comment

• Hi ,
          The twist direction does not matter because it is relative to the two wires as uniform capacitance and Inductance is achived either ways.
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.

Comment

• Hi John,
            i have tested my Full-Regauge version of the Solid-State Radiant Oscillator charger...
            it cold -boils the receive battery in 30 min.. and i have swapped the two battries 8 times now... the two battries balance out their Impedance and with same standing voltage when the secondary battery no longer increasses in charge.
            is this the Real Mc'coy counterpart...
            rgds,
            Faraday88.

Comment

• Hi Faraday88

This is good, looked like you had a Monologue with your self there for a while, (look at all the post ), did not want to spoil your train of though there for a moment - as I did not have anything to contribute then.

Would it be possible to enlighten the not have PHD's amongst us with a circuit diagram, as to understand what you have done,

I have tried the split diode of JohnB on two totally different sized FLA batteries, it was like they where seesawing up the voltages, first the one then the other, until they where both nearly full.

Thanks

Theunis
              Hey !
              WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
              JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

• HaHa John I just have to say I love the new sign about theory and practice I'm still chuckling I think it will be my new motto!
                Last edited by bediniman; 10-23-2012, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• Hi Theunis,
                  I suggest you think over the Split-Mechanism of the diode working on Charging a Battrey
                  Actually there are several version of the split diode charging, (John describes this in the begning of this thread) like essentially it can be one to as many Battries as one wishes on the secondary side. the concept of the Lamellar currents or branch currents which are asymmetrical between the two nodes (Polarities).
                  as J.B already stated, each of the battery will behave indepandently based on its impedance and the charging takes place accordingly.
                  i will soon post pics, video of my replication for all.

Thank you,
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.

Comment

• Hi Tom C,

Replacing the Transistor with an Electromechanical switch (Vibrator of the 70's) will make the Radiant Oscillator more apparent in its functioning..and throw more light on the Split-diode mechanism of the Charging.
                    Best Regards,
                    Faraday88.

Comment

• Thanks Faraday88

Eagerly awaiting your vid and pics.

Theunis
                      Hey !
                      WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
                      JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

• Hi,

Let me tell you this: I learn'nt Battery charging concept in the Radiant way..and that's what i mean saying 'forgeting' (only if i ever knew what it was in the first place) the fundamentals.
                        and belive me its been all there and no one could figure it out (of course JB did it)... in conventional understanding, it
                        is called the CONSTANT CURRENT 'SOURCE'.and yes it is as simple as that.

rgds,
                        Faraday88.

Comment

• Hi bedini man,

you are free to choose your motto.....which will soon chage perhaps very soon....

rgds,
                          Faraday88

Comment

• Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                            Hi,

Let me tell you this: I learn'nt Battery charging concept in the Radiant way..and that's what i mean saying 'forgeting' (only if i ever knew what it was in the first place) the fundamentals.
                            and belive me its been all there and no one could figure it out (of course JB did it)... in conventional understanding, it
                            is called the CONSTANT CURRENT 'SOURCE'.and yes it is as simple as that.

rgds,
                            Faraday88.
                            Hi,

A 'Fully Charged' Battery implies that it is Constant Current (and hence constant Power) charged.
                            so, this when used with a Radiant Charger does a double gain between the battaries on the complition of one cycle.
                            rgds,
                            Faraday88.

Comment

• I do not understand that a fully charged battery is a constant current source. As soon as a load is placed across a battery the current causes the battery voltage to decrease, as the voltage decreases across a given load decreases, the current also decreases. E=IxR . So if you are using a qualified statement could you let the those less informed of us know what your qualifiers are so we can understand?

Comment

• Perhaps constant source of potential, while realizing/borrowing the least amount of current?
                                kind regards,
                                Patrick

Comment

Working...
                                X