Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

PRE-REGISTER FOR THE*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Monero XMR

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: The SG Radiant Oscillator

yes thank you

i have also seen another one from JB that looks closer to what i posted with a transistor, and is close to what i see on some units Shunts that i have studyed....
    Last edited by RS_; 12-15-2017 at 06:01 PM.

Ok, now that I know where you want the shunt. Yes, this can almost only happen with a magnet passing the coil. Very good reason for it:

RS - what significance are you seeing with this?
    Last edited by min2oly; 12-15-2017 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post
    here is a PDF with a hand drawn current wave form like the one JB posted. hope the PDF works

I also added a Collector / Emitter Voltage wave form for clarification that is not on JB's pic
    I would like to find the web page with this current wave form and review what JB was talking about where it is posted
    Hey guys,
    Just my opinion...the pursuit for the 'Negative current' that is being discussed here is infact not 'current' at all in the first place!!! what does that tell us...? Yes, it is a part of the Radiant Electricity which is a CONVERTED VOLTAGE or better put it as a form of Voltage free of current or still better the form of the Voltage that is present in the bloch wall of a bar Magnet.. the whole point is to make THE MAGNET THE BATTERY THE COIL AND THE TRANSISTOR transperent or Resonant to one another.
    In the solid-state, the same thing applies but is rather interpreted as intercepting the watsed Energy flow component which is the Heaviside flow and coincides with the bloch wall again of the coil.(a straight wire has an inverted bloch wall (outside its bulk)
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 12-18-2017 at 08:48 AM. Reason: correction
    'Teaching can endure a quest for knowledge..but Learning solves an anomaly'

Quote Originally Posted by John_Bedini View Post
    LessK,
    Sorry for doing that but I want to show some things about Radiant Current, I have not received the SG bike wheel yet so I thought I would give a starter, sorry.
    The SG circuits are all capable of dividing branch currents, after all we are just dealing with the spike which is Radiant. If everybody remembers my work from,
    Kron, Gabriel. "...the missing concept of "open-paths" (the dual of "closed-paths") was discovered, in which currents could be made to flow in branches that lie between any set of two nodes. (Previously — following Maxwell — engineers tied all of their open-paths to a single datum-point, the 'ground'). That discovery of open-paths established a second rectangular transformation matrix... which created 'lamellar' currents..." "A network with the simultaneous presence of both closed and open paths was the answer to the author's years-long search." Gabriel Kron, "The Frustrating Search for a Geometrical Model of Electrodynamic Networks," Journal unk., issue unk., circa 1962, p. 111-128. The quote is from p. 114.

I'm just applying the Quote here in practice with the circuit, so you can see that if the coil was wound to take advantage of the currents what could be done.

I'm posting another video, hopefully that will explain what I'm doing.
    @all,
    I have attached here the correct circuit for the experiment that JB was referring to...the Single wire Potential shuttle actually implies to the Air-core Inductor and the split diode is tapped across it. This is the NODE 1 and the NODE 2 extends with Bridge and the Capacitor.
    The Capacitor sits with a constant Voltage across it..while the 'CURRENT' represented by the electron/ion in the Battery is sucked. If you swapp the places of the Battery and the Capacitor you essentially have the Full Patent which charges the Battery because then you need to dump the Charge accumulated in the Capacitor into the battery with an Inverted Potential Switch as per the Patent 6,545.444
    the original circuit for the Tesla Impulse technology is also attached.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    20180112_121115(1).jpg Impulsetec.jpg
    Last edited by Faraday88; 01-12-2018 at 12:41 AM.
    'Teaching can endure a quest for knowledge..but Learning solves an anomaly'