Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


PRE-REGISTER FOR THE*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Monero XMR

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 368

Thread: The SG Radiant Oscillator

  1. #341
    Hi Alvaro,
    driving the coil into saturation is not efficient. The loss is much more than the original triggercoil version. I suggest to study the basics about DC/DC-boost converters - you will find a lot of answers to your questions.
    have fun !
    hobbyrobotik

  2. #342
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rockhampton , Australia
    Posts
    15
    my 6x transistor radiant oscillator, ive built 4x for my shed battery backup system to run off solarIMG_6495.jpg

  3. #343
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rockhampton , Australia
    Posts
    15
    picture i sent up just last post is now old the new twisted coil i bought from teslagenx.com is awesome slightly larger spike and i changed the diodes to 2x sb5100 each transistor to allow up to 200v battery banks and it also gives a better spike recovery compared to the crap in5408's so good im ordering heaps of the sb5100's now.

    with lasersaber's ultra cap graphene type can they be charged up using the solidstate charger or do they need to have the linear regulator amp on the back to pure dc filter instead of spike charge? can the ultra caps by used on the tesla switch, and has anyone used 5x tesla switches, one in the middle and the output from the 4x others used as inputs for the middle tesla switch to then run a load? and/or have ultra caps on the outputs of the 4x before going the middle 5th one, sadly my tesla switch runs down and i have to move the batteries around all the time to make it to keep running it seem stronger one side vs the other side when it switches?

  4. #344
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rockhampton , Australia
    Posts
    15
    has anyone tried active rectification "op-amp" as diodes for earth batteries or any of the bedini devices?

  5. #345
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by pjreed01! View Post
    has anyone tried active rectification "op-amp" as diodes for earth batteries or any of the bedini devices?
    Hi Pjreed,
    Curious to know what that does.....?????
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

  6. #346
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Wetsman View Post
    John K,
    So if we have one trigger attaching to both resistors what is the other green wire for? I can't see clearly that it isn't both wires attached to both resistors, maybe just bad resolution or old eyes.
    h
    Hey Howard,
    You are absolutely correct...SG is always a trifilar coil the other green wire is meant to be there with its top also connected to the Positive of the inout battery with the other end left free.... BTW its the component 36 that is a part of the trigger coil as explained in the Patent''Circuits and related methods of Charging a Battery''.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Teaching can endure a quest for knowledge..but Learning solves an anomaly'

  7. #347
    I find it interesting how you try to have a conversation with someone back in time. your attempt to pick up on/re-start an opinion on a subject that was 5 years ago is very curious.

    Anyway, you are wrong. Both green wires on one end tie to the power and on the other they BOTH tie to the branch resistors. Go rewatch the vid. The reason for this I state clearly should anyone care to go back and read my posts shortly thereafter. The patent does address, suggest 200 μH however.

    Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hey Howard,
    You are absolutely correct...SG is always a trifilar coil the other green wire is meant to be there with its top also connected to the Positive of the inout battery with the other end left free.... BTW its the component 36 that is a part of the trigger coil as explained in the Patent''Circuits and related methods of Charging a Battery''.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

  8. #348
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by min2oly View Post
    I find it interesting how you try to have a conversation with someone back in time. your attempt to pick up on/re-start an opinion on a subject that was 5 years ago is very curious.

    Anyway, you are wrong. Both green wires on one end tie to the power and on the other they BOTH tie to the branch resistors. Go rewatch the vid. The reason for this I state clearly should anyone care to go back and read my posts shortly thereafter. The patent does address, suggest 200 μH however.
    Hey,
    Its a compliment i consider that i can go back in time and strike a conversation and that did make a impact like your curiosity!!!
    Anway...the video i have watched to ascertain this about the third green wire.. im sure the end close to the branch resistors is left free and that it is appears to be twisted to the end that is connected to the Trigger/branch resistors...and it hints that in the forced trigger mode that it be this way..had it been the Free running mode (bottom end of trigger connected to the primary ground.) mode this implies the recovery coil as per pat# 6,545,444
    the component 36 is no different from the recovery coil except that it is wound around an axis other than the primary coil axis) does 200u H hint you what could that be..??
    ans for all i can tell you there are things not disclosed in the input power conditioning in this patent... a SSG cannot charge a battery of 12v from a 0.7v level..but this patent does it....think on that...
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 12-05-2017 at 10:49 PM.
    'Teaching can endure a quest for knowledge..but Learning solves an anomaly'

  9. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hey,
    Its a compliment i consider that i can go back in time and strike a conversation and that did make a impact like your curiosity!!!
    Anway...the video i have watched to ascertain this about the third green wire.. im sure the end close to the branch resistors is left free and that it is appears to be twisted to the end that is connected to the Trigger/branch resistors...and it hints that in the forced trigger mode that it be this way..had it been the Free running mode (bottom end of trigger connected to the primary ground.) mode this implies the recovery coil as per pat# 6,545,444
    the component 36 is no different from the recovery coil except that it is wound around an axis other than the primary coil axis) does 200u H hint you what could that be..??
    ans for all i can tell you there are things not disclosed in the input power conditioning in this patent... a SSG cannot charge a battery of 12v from a 0.7v level..but this patent does it....think on that...
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    you triggered NO curiosity, only the need to correct your attempt to change history. The second green wire is soldered on together. It is plain as day in the video, it does not do as you describe. The 200 uH is in the patent.

    Have you played around with changing the resistance/inductance/impedance of the trigger wire much? If you have, then you will know why he connected the second wire, no mystery there.

  10. #350
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by min2oly View Post
    you triggered NO curiosity, only the need to correct your attempt to change history. The second green wire is soldered on together. It is plain as day in the video, it does not do as you describe. The 200 uH is in the patent.

    Have you played around with changing the resistance/inductance/impedance of the trigger wire much? If you have, then you will know why he connected the second wire, no mystery there.
    Hey,
    In your privious post also you mention just about 200uH but have not elaborate it any further that is just as bright as a daylight!!
    having the extra wire connected the way you describe will reduce the impedance of the trigger coil..yes that's correct! but that JB could do it using a thicker wire instead
    anyway i take your input and give it a try to see it experimentally..!
    still await your opinion on the 200uH significance..
    Rgs,
    Faraday88.
    'Teaching can endure a quest for knowledge..but Learning solves an anomaly'

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •