Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 395

Thread: The SG Radiant Oscillator

  1. #21
    Geoffrey,
    I just made error and dis not see it. 1n4008
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffrey sr miller View Post
    HI Mr. Bedini

    Thank You for looking at the circuit that i posted.

    In above past post:

    Do you mean a 1N4008 Diode or 1N1008 Diode which is a 380V 400mA Germanium Rectifier Diode made by GE and I believe is obsolete?

    Attachment 548


    On a side Note:

    Here is a 2,000 lbs. sg wheel i made to run a 10,000 what gen. for my lab in the 1980's

    Attachment 550




    Have fun!

    Geoffrey
    John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

  2. #22
    Redcar1957, You got it.
    This was done without me knowing one thing.


    Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    Soooo John this is redcar1957 from the energetic forum where we had chatted and talked on the phone about some trannys that were discontinued
    are we talking about our Rick from Michigan? please clarify
    Thank You for being the god send that you are
    John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hawaii Big Island on the edge
    Posts
    26
    Thanks for the truth. It didn't feel right

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Bedini View Post
    Peter and I were doing the work on the oscillators, It had to do with solar charging in very low light. We wanted this unit on the back of the Solar Panels, so we needed 80% Eff or more to do this, just as was measured by Stan. You could parallel these units for power in low light. The unit we gave Stan was under trust to test for us, Stan was wrong as it was a COP>1 with the panels in low light or moon light. The Patent even says that. But you can see what happen here and why I put the information away until the Patent was issued. And you can see they never made it work the same, Stan destroyed the transistor and the compound on the chip and should have studied this a little more on solar panels.But this is the history of what happened. Here, This is the history of the SG Radiant Oscillator and how things get stolen even when you have people you trust to be helping you We were also studying the negative effects and had built a machine to measure transistors, we just did not guess at this we measured it. And built oscillators Rick and the rest of the gang never have seen. So you know the story of why now.

    John,
    This just bites the big one. I'm so sorry this happened. There are good people out here and many are here in these groups. Thank you so much for your continued work even after events such as this and others you have been through.
    Sincerely,
    Patrick Apodaca

  5. #25
    John please check ur PM

  6. #26
    Kevin,
    I have answered you in the PM


    Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    John please check ur PM
    John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

  7. #27
    Patrick,
    Yea but that's life, so lets just built it and see what it does when tuned you have the circuit in the post. More where that came from.
    John




    Quote Originally Posted by min2oly View Post
    John,
    This just bites the big one. I'm so sorry this happened. There are good people out here and many are here in these groups. Thank you so much for your continued work even after events such as this and others you have been through.
    Sincerely,
    Patrick Apodaca
    John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Bedini View Post
    Peter and I were doing the work on the oscillators, It had to do with solar charging in very low light. We wanted this unit on the back of the Solar Panels, so we needed 80% Eff or more to do this, just as was measured by Stan. You could parallel these units for power in low light. The unit we gave Stan was under trust to test for us, Stan was wrong as it was a COP>1 with the panels in low light or moon light. The Patent even says that. But you can see what happen here and why I put the information away until the Patent was issued. And you can see they never made it work the same, Stan destroyed the transistor and the compound on the chip and should have studied this a little more on solar panels.But this is the history of what happened. Here, This is the history of the SG Radiant Oscillator and how things get stolen even when you have people you trust to be helping you We were also studying the negative effects and had built a machine to measure transistors, we just did not guess at this we measured it. And built oscillators Rick and the rest of the gang never have seen. So you know the story of why now.
    John,
    This was a very painful read. It has taken me a while to respond. And to add to those problems Orrin Hatch has gotten some new laws passed regarding patents that make all this even harder for the inventor.
    Some one can now steal the work even easier. Sterling talked about it on the scarecrow show. Your work has inspired a large quest in this field, and I have seen you acknowledge those who inspired, taught, and guided you; and we should all acknowledge and recognize you and your work as we grow in our research just as well. 90% of my understanding comes directly from you and some from Tom Bearden (I couldn't understand him until I learned from you and the SSG...Well, I can't really say I understand him...) along with bits and pieces from others. I have told many people over the last four years that given all the stuff out on the web that is both Dis-information and Mis-information there was no easy way to get to any truths. I took you as my guide and suggested to many others interested in this field to do the same. I have been buffeted for that more than a few times but I still stand by it. I may never really understand this technology enough to do much, because I simply do not have a broad enough education. For example chemistry was not one of my better studies, even now that in reading the article, I see that you had a coating on the transistor that they were not aware of. Even knowing you had done that, I still have no understanding as to why or how it would make a difference to the circuit. there are things in the coils that I think you understand so different it is hard to breach that gap and bring us into the light. And if you do, are you once again going to be taken advantage of? This is a tough situation, and a difficult line to walk. So after reading it completely I had a vision of Frodo the Ring bearer as he approached each hero and heroin, they were tested with the ring and had to overcome the temptation and walk away. I really don't understand what motivates you to help and teach and put all this out there. I have watched over the last few years on the forums and seen how much work and the many experiments you have done, and still took great pains and time to answer questions and post information to help even into the late hours of the night. I have wondered if all those machines in your shop have energized you to such a degree that you just don't have to sleep anymore. I don't know, but It sure seems like a lot of effort and work with very little return, and certainly the risk of being taken advantage of. I can only hope my interactions on the forums has been helpful. And once again say Thanks.

    Les

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Bedini View Post
    Geoffrey,
    I just made error and dis not see it. 1n4008

    HI Mr. Bedini

    That is what i thought you meant with 1n4008.

    "Peter and I were doing the work on the oscillators, It had to do with solar charging in very low light. We wanted this unit on the back of the Solar Panels, so we needed 80% Eff or more to do this, just as was measured by Stan. You could parallel these units for power in low light. The unit we gave Stan was under trust to test for us, Stan was wrong as it was a COP>1 with the panels in low light or moon light. The Patent even says that. But you can see what happen here and why I put the information away until the Patent was issued. And you can see they never made it work the same, Stan destroyed the transistor and the compound on the chip and should have studied this a little more on solar panels.But this is the history of what happened. Here, This is the history of the SG Radiant Oscillator and how things get stolen even when you have people you trust to be helping you We were also studying the negative effects and had built a machine to measure transistors, we just did not guess at this we measured it. And built oscillators Rick and the rest of the gang never have seen. So you know the story of why now."

    AS for your above quote:

    I Know what it is like watching people take your ideas and use them in the marketplace.
    I hold over 12 patents on a new product that i wanted to get into Home Depot. see www.thepullout.com
    The product or, one version of it would hold a new type of generator in it, and you can hooked the generator to your house and go off of the electric grid.
    I had 3 companies try to take the idea and I had to get 3 cease and desist orders for my patents.


    I know little of what you may have gone through.

    Thank You for the information on the Diodes.

    Have a great day

    Geoffrey

  10. #30
    Geoffrey,
    Yes I understand what you also have gone through, But we must move on. What will happen is inventors will just make it very difficult to steal circuit and inventions. I for one will hy-bird everything. Congress has no touch with realty anymore as they never worked a real job, they just suck money, and that is just an example to the young people, you can steal what you want and it's ok. But hopefully we can all move on and build something for the future.
    John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •