The SG Radiant Oscillator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micheal,

Take it this way..... what do we do when we want to fully fill in an empty vessel V 2 with say a liquid....
    we pour the liquid to be filled from another container say V1 which is full to its capacity..right?
    when the liquid is poured in the other container (V2), the status of the result is flipped..that is the V1 is now empty and V2 is now full..
    the same is true in a CONSTANT CURRENT mode of charging the battery , as a constant Current Implies CONSTANT POWER as well (Power= Energyx time), the Potential of the Battrey is 'attained ' as a result of this dump over time in the Conventional mode of CONSTANT CURRENT charging. (of course the Souce Voltage has to be couple of Volts above the Sink Dipole (Receive) Battery).
    Hope you catch up the concept.
    Rgds
    Last edited by Faraday88; 10-29-2012, 08:36 PM. Reason: misses
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Faraday88, so how do you explain where you can fill V2 before V1 is empty? That is not "constant current" right?

Also how do you explain where you can charge a battery to a higher voltage than the source battery? You don't need to be a couple of volts higher on the source battery than the charge battery. Not if you understand differential potentials.

John K.

Comment

• Hi,

I'm Sorry, the Vessel V1 needs to have a constant capacity of Liquid contained in it, and the System which does this corresponds to a constant Power.
        The quantity of the Liquid corresponds to the Current.
        I never said about charging the receive Battery to a Voltage Higher than Source Battery, on the contrary i said the opposite.
        I do'nt need to understand/or expect to be taughton 'Potential Difference' when i already understand the more basic aspect of the Broken symmetry which is fundamental to Voltage defination in Radiant Electricity.
        rgds, Faraday88.

Comment

• Faraday88, you are not making any sense. What has this got to do with the SG Radiant Oscillator??? We are not charging with CONSTANT CURRENT! We are charging the battery with impulses of high voltage, NO current to speak of.

Sorry if I'm not "catching the concept" here.

John K.

Comment

• Ok i'm sorry too..
            i choose not to comment on this any more..
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
              Hi,

I'm Sorry, the Vessel V1 needs to have a constant capacity of Liquid contained in it, and the System which does this corresponds to a constant Power.
              The quantity of the Liquid corresponds to the Current.
              I never said about charging the receive Battery to a Voltage Higher than Source Battery, on the contrary i said the opposite.
              I do'nt need to understand/or expect to be taughton 'Potential Difference' when i already understand the more basic aspect of the Broken symmetry which is fundamental to Voltage defination in Radiant Electricity.
              rgds, Faraday88.

the secret to broken symmetry is the LACK of current, massless charge a phi delta 0 look at lohns pages of the original free energy machine (watson replicated it) look at the drawing, there is a vertical pulse positive and a descending vertical pulse negative, which cancel each other out, what we are left with is the info contained in the spike, massles charge. its all in Johns DVD's all about the spike.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Guys can't you spot a trouble maker yet? Monologuer waiting for some attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wei View Post
                  Guys can't you spot a trouble maker yet? Monologuer waiting for some attention.

yea I can spot em a mile away... fun to turn the cranks, waiting for him to show some work, and not just babble on about theory.....

Tom C

Comment

• Hi Tom,
                    Thanks a million! i'm amazed at your interpretation which is very much like John Bedini.
                    My personal selute to you...
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Tom,
                      Thanks a million! i'm amazed at your interpretation which is very much like John Bedini.
                      My personal selute to you...
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.

JB is my college proff....

Tom C

Comment

• Tom C ,

You guys do'nt even consider me to be true disciple to John Bedini.....

rgds,
                        Faraday88

Comment

Tom C ,

You guys do'nt even consider me to be true disciple to John Bedini.....

rgds,
                          Faraday88
                          untrue..... we dont know you. I have never seen you post anywhere under your current name, unless it is on energeticforum.com and I dont remember it there.

never seen your "handle" before
                          dont know your real name
                          not seen any of your machines
                          you were not on the monopole groups under faraday88
                          you use fairly esoteric language to describe fairly simple processes, that have always been adequately described by TB and JB, especially in the impulse technology DVD.
                          conditioning magnets has nothing to do with the monopole
                          your posts hint at a misunderstanding of the dipole and the quantum state

been to any of the conferences? if so we have met I think or at least you know who I am, you however are an enigma when it comes to JB's work. if you have been lurking for years that is your perogative. if you have a physical disability which prevents you from building machines please say so. even guy (muzzy) who suffered a severe stroke does his best to produce work.

simply put the moderators of this section of the forum are not fond of people who share theory AND dont show their work. the bedini forum is a builders forum. now I am not saying there is not a place for theoretical physicists in this arena, but even Tom Bearden whom I regard with very hi esteem had all of his designs and theories placed into the real world thru machines, like the meg.

the monopole is a "finished" technology, it is a matter of tweaking the patent to meet your needs, if you understand potential and resonant circuits, and how transistors work, you are more than half way there.

so please show the work, thats all we ask. the circuits dont do what you think they will do, when the radiant enters all bets are off.

Tom C
                          Last edited by Tom C; 10-31-2012, 02:34 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

• Hi Tom C,

Very well, as i stated earlier, i have decided to stop all the rants/lectures/theory ect. in this thread it will be my Machine which will speak out for themselves and prove to all what i really have undersdtood (which i know i have).
                            and let me tell you that its all Interpretational Physics out there! it was my effort to share the Interpretation to the best of my abaility to help other and not an intention to mislead others in the forum.
                            if you think for a while that you can question me on my understaning on RESONANCE than tell me how do you differenciate between the Transverse (Known and estabilshed in main stream Physics) Resonance and Longitudal (This was recognised by Tesla) Resonance? the former was not even considered and was denounced when the later was Discorved and a new understanding to 'RESONANCE' was relaized in terms of PULSE- ELECTRICITY.
                            i'll stop here....sorry for that little rant again..i know i get carried away at times.. pardon me Sir!
                            Rgds,
                            Faraday88.

Comment

• Hi Tom C,

Can you suggest me a schematic to use IGBT or MOSFET transistors in SSG application.?
                              please help me on this.
                              Rgds,
                              Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Tom C,

Can you suggest me a schematic to use IGBT or MOSFET transistors in SSG application.?
                                please help me on this.
                                Rgds,
                                Faraday88.

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/be...e-diagram.html

I recommend: Do not try to "improve" what is already known or you will not find what you already understand.

kind regards,
                                Patrick

Comment

Working...
                                X