Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why the same diodes on the SG

Tom, thanks for the info! I have noticed that if the primary draw is above 1 A there is very strong magnetic field around the coil. I can hold the same ceramic magnet as used in the wheel about 12" away form the coil and can feel it vibrate in my hand. Wondering if the 4 AWG cable on Ralph's machine was vibrating because of that magnetic field. But it will be better knowing the cable was jumping because of the sudden rush of energy going through it.

Kamen

i assume the test with the small wires was just to show the current is different/ not there and that they werent burning up like they would with different systems, least resistance should in theory be best for better charging , thus thicker wire

The test with small wires back in 1984 was with the G-field generator running a load, not charging batteries. On the SG machine use the thickest wires you can get.

John K.

Quote Originally Posted by BobZilla View Post
    Tom I have not seen Ralph's machine, question about it though. Does it have a cap dump or are you talking about straight radiant output with the wires jumping around?

I have always thought thicker wires are better in any situation but I'm curious if this was observed from current dumping or high voltage spikes?
    Bob, it was straight radiant. Ralph had a large capacitor in parallel with the primary battery, but tests in John's shop showed it wasn't doing anything. The radiant was going straight through the cap - I recall John saying that.

John K.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Koorn View Post
    Bob, it was straight radiant. Ralph had a large capacitor in parallel with the primary battery, but tests in John's shop showed it wasn't doing anything. The radiant was going straight through the cap - I recall John saying that.

John K.
    Thanks for the good info on this thread, not to hijack but I wanted to know if Ralph's machine had matched transistors?

Mike

I don't know.... but charging is always better with matched trannies. its one thing JB does as standard operating procedure.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

John K.
    Very good thanks john.

I have been putting caps on the front end too and thought it was helping but maybe I need to run some more tests to see if it does or not. For me the idea was to help with balancing front and back end impedance because I have a cap dump on the back too.