Four Wave Mixing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Bedini,

This probably just another little thing for you but for me, and many others is is a life saver, literally. Thank you for taking the risk to release this. We know it is not providing you with anything except risk, so again thank you!!!

That being said, we laymen need some help putting this together. I have written my first article on ZPE and "alternative science" etc.. My first was about the Nano Spire guys and their work. I would love to write one about this, of course with all the necessary medical disclaimers etc.. Actually building the thing and trying it out on myself would make the article even better! I took a beginners circuits course just for this.

I have the schematic and am incredibly overwhelmed. I realize this is boring as hell for you, and risky, but could you list out the parts needed that are not obvious. Such as the specs on this audio transformer from radio shack and all the other non obvious parts. A picture of this circuit completed on a breadboard would do wonders, a video even more. I know you don't have time for this, but has anyone else here completed this? can you provide us with some more pictures , videos, parts lists etc...?

Also what do we do with the microscope once we finish it? I assume we use the microscope and pond water to test the effectiveness of the unit, but how? we need some more info here.

Please advise.

Comment

Hi John, I wanted to know if the HIV Killer Schematic can aslo cure cancer.

Thanks in advance
      Last edited by Abusa; 10-14-2012, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Hello. I just finished assembling the device according to John Bedini schematics. As I mentioned before, I found a problem running two oscillators with 50 Ohm resistors between pin 7 and +. The lowest value at which it would work is 120 Ohm and I was able to adjust the frequency as per diagram.
        John, I have a question regarding two oscillators with fixed resistors instead of potentiometers: what is the frequency they should be tuned to? Also, the sixth oscillator has a remark - "set to highest frequency". Is there any specific value for that?
        I'm running pulse at approx. 4 CPS and have uA meter to monitor the output.
        On the funny note: at first, I connected small audio transformer the other way around ( low vs high Z). Good thing I didn't applied the probes to my temples but only touched with wet fingers I got quite a jolt
        I found some capacitors had to be adjusted in order to reach desired frequency.

Thanks
        Vtech

Comment

Hello. Just couple pics of John's device and the wave.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0491.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	44926Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0490.jpg
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	44927
          It is running on small audio transformer but I found another one - standing beside which seems to be working better.

Thanks
          Vtech

Comment

Hi blackchisel97 congrats on finish you device, can you post more picture of the wave and let us know the frequency your are running.

Thanks

Comment

Nice one BC, mine is on stripboard, however I am missing some parts, which 386 did you use, there seems to be serveral variants? my one may be faulty.

Comment

Originally posted by Mostie View Post
                Nice one BC, mine is on stripboard, however I am missing some parts, which 386 did you use, there seems to be serveral variants? my one may be faulty.
                I use UTC 386.

Vtech

Comment

I have almost completed my device, I just need a couple more component to e shipped in.

Can anyone tell me how long does some have to be zapped for in order to get rid of the HIV, does it take more than one session.

Comment

thanks Vtech, i fixed it, forgot to cut a track, running 3 out of 6 osc.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TEK0001.jpg
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	44943

Comment

Looks good Mostie. Did you have any problems with oscillators 2 and 3? I couldn't get them running with 50 Ohm resistors and had to increase to 120 Ohm.

@Abusa. I don't know the answer to your question but I doubt one session will be enough.

Thanks
                      Vtech

Comment

Thanks for the reply blackchisel97, this information his vital we need to know the number of sessions and how long a person should be connected on to the device.

Blackchisel have you tried zapping any bacterria with you device.

Any word from John anyone, he should be here to give us some guide, at atleast till someone has been able to replicate his results.

Alot of people needing alot of of help.

Comment

Originally posted by Abusa View Post
                          Thanks for the reply blackchisel97, this information his vital we need to know the number of sessions and how long a person should be connected on to the device.

Blackchisel have you tried zapping any bacterria with you device.

Any word from John anyone, he should be here to give us some guide, at atleast till someone has been able to replicate his results.

Alot of people needing alot of of help.
                          Hello Abusa. No, I cannot afford a good microscope yet. If you're interested in fighting "incurable" viruses please check Energetic Forum and MMS thread. I did provide some info regarding this supplement or visit Genesis II Church of Health & Healing. I've been using MMS for few years with very good results. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Regards
                          Vtech

Comment

BC not tried 2 & 3, waiting on 50 ohm resistors.

Comment

Hi, can someone look at this to see if I have built my device rightCircuit_Diagram_04++.pdfCircuit_Diagram_04++.pdfCircuit_Diagram_04++.pdfClick image for larger version

Name:	All Channels Waveforms TEST.jpg
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	44949

Comment

Abusa,

I can not offer advice on your circuit diagram, however I would recommend per your previous posts that you might also research both intravenous and liposomal formulations of vitamin C.

Comment

Working...
                                X