Four Wave Mixing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
    This is a little off topic however I know John Bedini and others mentioned an interest in vitamin C. Here is a link to a 15-20 page monograph I wrote up a while back looking at the history of vitamin C and its potential as a cancer treatment. Vitamin C - PDF
    I would also say the evidence for vitamin C as a broad spectrum anti-viral is compelling and if anything perhaps even stronger than its case as a cancer therapeutic. Tom C I realize you started a thread on vitamin C and I will try and comment a bit more there, enjoyed the treating cancer with electric fields video.
    Ciao,
    Paul
    Thank you Paul. I've been busy at work but will resume work on both projects soon. (Beck and John's).

Vtech

Comment

I was hoping to get this built by now but I've been tied up with other obligations. I just got Bob Beck device running couple days ago. Just need to make a wristband with good electrodes.
      I started to populate the board according to John's diagram last night. IC audio amp arrived today so I should have everything except the microscope. Will post update, hopefully soon.

Vtech

Comment

Hey John and others,

Does the carrier wave, with the imbedded frequency, use the bodies cells to transmit said frequency?
        Also, I’m assuming that the effect originating from the electrodes is localized to a specific area.

Further more, can one adapt phanatron tubes for deeper penetration, as claimed by the makers of the BCX ultra, or the f117? I'm not sure if tubes actually penetrate further then electrodes, but it would help to verify this.
        Last edited by j prez; 09-14-2012, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Also, the interferometer oscillator diagram on johns website depicts "potential sense". can someone clarify what this does?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by j prez; 09-14-2012, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Hey j prez, that is the right one.

-Mike

edit: You should be able to edit/delete the extra messages you made.
            Last edited by TheGooch; 09-13-2012, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Alright! Thanks for your help Mike.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Radioshack.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	44759

Comment

So to tune the 4 pots: place electrodes across a petri dish loaded with pond water, and when the critters turn inside-out, the device is tuned?
                Just Enough Joules!

Comment

hi blackchisel97,
                  i am interested in bob beck's blood electrification device. How is your replication of that?

sincerely,

tejinder

Comment

Originally posted by teej_seeker View Post
                    hi blackchisel97,
                    i am interested in bob beck's blood electrification device. How is your replication of that?

sincerely,

tejinder
                    Hi tejinder. I got it working as per updated Bob's schematic - 27V 3 batteries. I tested on myself but only briefly, since I don't have proper electrodes made yet. They shouldn't make direct contact with skin and will leave small burns - crater marks if not wrapped in cotton or flannel. It is easy to locate electrode placement along the blood vessels on the inner part of the wrist. Potentiometer allows good control of current - 7mA max on the surface, which should give up to 50uA workable potential. I will also try CDS and do some tests. Waiting for good silver wire to begin with.
                    I can start a new thread dedicated to Bob Beck only if there is more interest in his device. This one should be dedicated to John's device imo.

Regards
                    Vtech

Comment

Hi Guys,

I set up the first 555 chip on a breadboard and tested it with the scope. I'm wondering if this square wave is bad. It's not perfectly square.

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/...e/04cc1489.jpg

Name:	First 555 (150ohm, 22Kvr, 0.22uFcap - 50Hz)_small.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	44782
                      If this square wave is bad, does anyone know what would cause it to look like this?

This is using the 150 ohm resistor, 220K variable resistor, .22uF cap and running at 50CPS (Hz) as per John's schematic and first post in this thread. Oh, and 8x AA batteries powering it.

I'm pretty new to electronics so please don't be too harsh.

Edit: I think it was because my scope had the "Coupling" set to AC. When I switched it to DC it looked more square:
                      http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/...e/6a252518.jpg

Name:	First 555 (150ohm, 22Kvr, 0.22uFcap - 50Hz) Set Coupling to DC on scope_small.jpg
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	44781

Thanks,
                      Mike
                      Last edited by TheGooch; 09-16-2012, 02:21 PM. Reason: I think I figured out the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                        Hi tejinder. I got it working as per updated Bob's schematic - 27V 3 batteries. I tested on myself but only briefly, since I don't have proper electrodes made yet. They shouldn't make direct contact with skin and will leave small burns - crater marks if not wrapped in cotton or flannel. It is easy to locate electrode placement along the blood vessels on the inner part of the wrist. Potentiometer allows good control of current - 7mA max on the surface, which should give up to 50uA workable potential. I will also try CDS and do some tests. Waiting for good silver wire to begin with.
                        I can start a new thread dedicated to Bob Beck only if there is more interest in his device. This one should be dedicated to John's device imo.

Regards
                        Vtech
                        Hi blackchisel97,

I am very interested in the device and if there is interest, another thread should be started. just that i am not sure if there is any interest.
                        I want to use make one for my self and another unit for my aging parents. Care to share the updated schematic? Is it the same as the schematic in PJKelly's ebook?

feel free to email me for information exchange.

cheers,

/tejinder

Comment

Originally posted by teej_seeker View Post
                          Hi blackchisel97,

I am very interested in the device and if there is interest, another thread should be started. just that i am not sure if there is any interest.
                          I want to use make one for my self and another unit for my aging parents. Care to share the updated schematic? Is it the same as the schematic in PJKelly's ebook?

feel free to email me for information exchange.

cheers,

/tejinder
                          I would be interested in any healing devices (in a separate thread) as well.

Thanks,
                          Mike

Comment

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                            Harlan Sanders,

The machine deals with Tom Bearden's Four Wave Mixing. The machine deals with a low frequency pump wave through a modulation transformer. The machine uses all Ne555 timers set to select frequencies Values for the first timer are as follows, The current through the electrodes must not exceed 50 Micro Amperes.
                            150 Ohms between pin 8 and 7
                            220K variable pot set for low freq square wave 50Cps between pin 7 and 6 pin 2 and 6 tied together The cap value .22Uf pin 1 to ground.

Other values are in the same arrangement.
                            IC Two. 150Cps
                            50 Ohms
                            50 K Variable
                            .022 Uf
                            IC Three 350 Cps
                            50 Ohms
                            50K Variable
                            0022 Uf
                            IC 4
                            680Ohms
                            .047Uf
                            IC 5
                            680 Ohms
                            .01 Uf
                            IC 6 Set to highest frequency.
                            680Ohms
                            250K Variable
                            .0039Uf
                            Pump Wave IC NE555 set between .8 to 8 Cps
                            Values 150 Ohms
                            1Meg Variable
                            2Uf
                            John
                            My Work on Rife
                            hello all and John,
                            I just wanted to verify the resistor values for the device, as the quotes above, and the circuit diagram have a few conflicting numbers. It may be that I transcribed them wrong, but a second opinion would be appreciated.

Thanks,
                            Jay

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-09-20 at 2.23.33 PM.jpg
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	44788
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by j prez; 09-20-2012, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Hello John.
                              I have a problem with generators having 50 Ohm resistance between 7-8 pin. It seems very low but if it was running than it should work. Just want to verify the value of the resistor in IC2 and IC3 (50 Ohms) before I start to pull my hair out

Vtech

Comment

Opps strick that
                                Last edited by Huey; 09-21-2012, 04:02 PM. Reason: gust plain wrong answer

Comment

Working...
                                X