Four Wave Mixing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Vtech,

I have done some tinkering with the Four Wave Mixer. In my experimenting with the circuit, the conclusion I arrived at was what John Bedini calls this a FOUR Wave Mixer and specs these four frequencies, because they are the important ones. The others IMO aren't as important or they would also be called out and the circuit would have been called a Seven Wave Mixer.

A 555 calculator should get you in the ballpark for the 2 fixed frequency 5th & 6th timers. As for adjusting the 7th, look at the duty cycles of the other timers; they are all near 50%. It seems reasonable to me that one should adjust the 7th to the maximum frequency that maintains this 50% duty cycle.

Remember, John also told us on this forum how to test if the device is working. Place the electrodes on your temples, when it's properly tuned, you will see flashes of light or colors.

Hope that helps!
    Erik

Comment

• Thank you Mostie and Eric. I did test this device on myself and I can confirm those flashes. They're similar to Dr Beck Brain Synchronizer. However, I didn't try 30min session with it as I did with Dr Beck device. They both have different purpose.
      I posted redrawn schematic in earlier post and obtained results. It is possible that scanner cut left side of page removing "1" at couple first oscillators. What is left on the circuit - 50 Ohm is too small value for 555 and mine failed to oscillate unless resistance has been increased to 150 Ohm. It also looks like another oscillator having 50k pot could have 150k or 250k due to the "scanner clipping". This will not change the way they suppose to work and their pulse rate as well as d.c can be adjusted as per diagram. I posted earlier pulse rates which resulted from diagram values. I also adjusted capacitor in low pulse oscillator to stay on 7 pps as per John's suggestion (diagram note calls for 0.8 - 8Hz). I just want to make sure I'm on the right track replicating this device but prefer to rest assured than assume.

Thanks
      Vtech

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
        IC6 200kHz positive to pin 7 680 Ohm, 250k pot, capacitor 2nF
        IC4 & IC5 frequencies are close to what I remember, but IC6 (200khz) seems very high to me. When I read the schematic, I see a 250K pot and .0039uf cap. If memory serves, the absolute highest I could get was upper 30's khz before it became unstable (non 50% duty cycle). Since John talks about mixing audio frequencies with this device, I kept this one below 20khz.

Erik

Comment

• Originally posted by ErikN View Post
          IC4 & IC5 frequencies are close to what I remember, but IC6 (200khz) seems very high to me. When I read the schematic, I see a 250K pot and .0039uf cap. If memory serves, the absolute highest I could get was upper 30's khz before it became unstable (non 50% duty cycle). Since John talks about mixing audio frequencies with this device, I kept this one below 20khz.

Erik
          Thanks Erik. Actually, you spotted my misprint. It should be 20kHz, not 200. I'll go back and correct my previous post. It will go higher but as you said - d.c will be affected. 250k is what I installed as well.

I appreciate your input

Thanks
          Vtech
          Last edited by blackchisel97; 01-27-2013, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Tom, You'll have my eternal gratitude. I tried PM and email John while ago but he could be too busy or just missed my mail.

I appreciate that

Thank you
            Vtech
            Looks like Erik answered your question.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
              Looks like Erik answered your question.

Tom C
              Yes, I appreciate that but if you happen to find anything else related in your conference notes please, don't hesitate to post.

Thanks
              Vtech

Comment

• Tom C,

I've managed to build a 555 timer circuit to drive some coils. That's my current general build level. I hope to one day build this circuit, at the moment I suspect it could be weeks of frustration, who knows perhaps not, I am making gradual progress but for the moment will work on other circuits. After reading Vtech's recent post on Rife/Lakovsky I wonder whether the 4 wave mixer would have an effect in cancer? Beck's blood electrolyzer had some case reports showing benefit in cancer and I start to guess this device is a bit like Beck's blood electrolyzer on steroids I do wish there were some sort of conventional reference point to try and make sense of what it is doing. That said, I realized after my last post I need to be careful what I ask for, it could be a very bad idea to make any health claims regarding the device, even if just reporting one's own "case history", strange world we live in. Bottom line it needs to be evaluated on the bench and in clinical trials and it most likely won't be any time soon. How awful. Then again you never know, there are some new more open medical journals coming about and more people starting to look into/revisit electromagnetic medicine, it would just be a matter of the resources coming into place.
                Last edited by ZPDM; 01-27-2013, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• Hello Paul.
                  If you can make astable vibrator on 555 you can also put this device together. Tuning and testing - that's another animal.
                  I don't know what it would take, perhaps some major paradigm shift to officially revive hidden projects and allow them to be widely used - as intended by many brilliant people who often dedicated decades of their life.
                  Until then, if those ideas can be brought to life and people made aware that such technology not only exists but it actually works. If more people will help each other build and understand how it works and how to use it properly...It wouldn't take that long to propagate any idea. Ridiculous regulations exist but there is no such power that can regulate what I can or cannot eat, drink or attach to my jugular area or anywhere else. I'll milk neighbor's cow if I want to. He doesn't care neither the cow. She actually seems to like it.
                  No one can stop us from building and taking care of ourselves. Except ourselves.

Thanks
                  Vtech

Comment

• There is one more thing regarding John's circuit. Does any one noticed 150 Ohm resistors being quite warm? The diagram shows even 50 Ohms for IC 2 and 3 but they'll not oscillate with such low value. Even 150 Ohm seems too low but it works.
                    I put it back on the bench before calling a day and checked all oscillators. They work but total current draw bothers me and I'm pretty sure that first three oscillators are mainly responsible for that. I don't want to change anything but there are other combinations of RC which will result in same pulse rates and d.c. at much lower power draw. Is there a reason for such values?
                    IC 5 oscillates at 7kHz with fixed resistor, as per diagram and IC6 at 21kHz. I can actually go much higher and keep d.c. at 50%.
                    Will try to figure this out one way or the other.

Vtech

Comment

Yes, I appreciate that but if you happen to find anything else related in your conference notes please, don't hesitate to post.

Thanks
                      Vtech
                      I will only add 50% duty cycle on the last 555. its a 4 wave mixer, so keep it below nyquist which is 20k and look for the pretty sparkles. it will give you a headache if you look at them too long
                      Tom

Comment

• Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
                        Tom C,

I've managed to build a 555 timer circuit to drive some coils. That's my current general build level. I hope to one day build this circuit, at the moment I suspect it could be weeks of frustration, who knows perhaps not, I am making gradual progress but for the moment will work on other circuits. After reading Vtech's recent post on Rife/Lakovsky I wonder whether the 4 wave mixer would have an effect in cancer? Beck's blood electrolyzer had some case reports showing benefit in cancer and I start to guess this device is a bit like Beck's blood electrolyzer on steroids I do wish there were some sort of conventional reference point to try and make sense of what it is doing. That said, I realized after my last post I need to be careful what I ask for, it could be a very bad idea to make any health claims regarding the device, even if just reporting one's own "case history", strange world we live in. Bottom line it needs to be evaluated on the bench and in clinical trials and it most likely won't be any time soon. How awful. Then again you never know, there are some new more open medical journals coming about and more people starting to look into/revisit electromagnetic medicine, it would just be a matter of the resources coming into place.
                        you have to look at the Rife frequencies, then look at the interferometry pictures John did, this machine is a direct descendant of Rife's work. the answer should be self evident. with all that being said, this device and all others is just a crutch, it is not a magic wand. you are better off using organic means to heal ones body if possible. I am not saying conventional medicine is bad, I have friends who are alive because someone could open them up and fix what was broken. I would not have a right leg below my knee if not for a talented surgeon who was used to working on guys who had been in motorcycle accidents. if cancer is your question, Vitamin C and the Gerson therapy are 2 proven winners. in my book cancer can be cured organically. for myself, this machine does wonders for inflammation and histamine reactions.

Tom C

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                          I will only add 50% duty cycle on the last 555. its a 4 wave mixer, so keep it below nyquist which is 20k and look for the pretty sparkles. it will give you a headache if you look at them too long
                          Tom
                          Thank you Tom. I appreciate.

Vtech

Comment

There is one more thing regarding John's circuit. Does any one noticed 150 Ohm resistors being quite warm?

Vtech
                            yes, kept adjusting Osc1 to 50hz, it drifted off, so i carried on adjusting the pot, until i realised that the resistor was hot, checked the values of the others with the 555 caculator, and..... somethings not right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mostie View Post
                              yes, kept adjusting Osc1 to 50hz, it drifted off, so i carried on adjusting the pot, until i realised that the resistor was hot, checked the values of the others with the 555 caculator, and..... somethings not right here.
                              That is the issue I tried to bring several times. Thanks Mostie for confirmation. There is no reason for 555 to pull 60mA +. No wonder entire device draws 320mA with couple "furnaces" like that. Did you try to run two oscillators with 50 Ohms as per diagram? I couldn't and replaced with 150 Ohms. Still, way to low imo. It is possible to use higher values and get right frequencies, without putting stress on components. Like I said before; I tried to run "as is" but there is either a mistake or I don't grasp something.

Vtech

Comment

• let me do a bit of testing and I'll get back to you

Comment

Working...
                                X