Coil wire size, COP and tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The method of measuring the charge pulse

There is one difficulty that many have faced, in the study and measurement of the balance of power Bedini motor.

Input current is relatively easy to measure in the scheme SSG when the diode between the power supply and SSG. Positive voltage pulse closes diode and no current is returned to the power supply. Input current SSG in this scheme is usually measured with a multimeter.

With pulses difficult. The amplitude of the voltage pulse (incidentally without current) does not allow to calculate the energy scheme.

SSG scheme identical to the scheme Bedini. Produced two layout. Current consumption of about I = 0.3 A Upit b = 12, a motor-generator D. Bedini 2 coils with two windings w = 400 turns, 3 15x10 mm neodymium magnet and the wheel diameter of 95 mm supply current I = 0.5A. U = 12 V.

Task to investigate the characteristics of charge and discharge batteries.

Able to measure the energy of the pulse through the discharge.

Fig. 1 Scheme of accumulation and discharge through the resistor.

High-voltage lead to a Kacher vysokoltny diode forward to the capacitor C. Each pulse will increase the voltage on the capacitor. When the capacitor voltage reaches the threshold triggering a neon lamp NE-1 80 B, U1 teristor opens and the capacitor discharges through the resistor the 1st.

To estimate the amount of charge in the pulse, measure the first impulse of the capacitor. The initial voltage is zero. The first pulses of charge Uim.

The charge per pulse q = U * C [On]. (1)

One time charge Tim [s] (2)

Full charge in 1 sec Q = q * 1sek/Tim [Cl 1 sec] (3)

Measured the charge pulse motor-generator D. Bedini at Upit = 12, I = 0.53 A.
    1) Tim = 8 ms
    2) Uc = 35.2 V (first pulse)
    3) C = 22.01 mF
    As a result, q = U * C = 7.395 * E-4 [Cl]

Estimate the battery capacity C = 1000 mA * hr. Came time to charge about 10.8 hours for a single coil.

I will be grateful to my colleagues who are investigating their Kacher and publish the results.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	134489260944004738.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	44691

Comment

Energiser charging current

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
      @ All,
      .................................................. ....

A little history, in 1984 the Motor Generator called Bedini's Free Energy Generator is a offshoot of that Energizer. The energizer is basically a mechanical high voltage generator oscillator. You can find several ways to do this. The first, Tom Bearden demonstrated in the TUV film. The machine is a bike wheel charger using a three coil transformer arrangement that is connected to a bridge rectifier charging a 470Uf 450 Volt snap cap. The important part is the contactor which is contacted once every revolution of the bike wheel in-between the last magnet pulse, so this makes the machine off when this happens.
      The effect of the high voltage snap is a "Radiant Current" this charges the secondary battery much different, and the effect on discharge is different. I wanted to make the machine easy to build so I added the diode to the secondary battery. Jim Watson, built a very big machine and did demonstrate it at the Tesla Convention, that machine is no different then what I just told you except he used a mechanical relay to do it and a DC Motor, the Energizer is on the back charging the capacitor. If you combine all of this you have the SG machine self rotating mechanical oscillator. The effect of Radiant current on a storage battery makes it very difficult to charge with the normal current pushing charger and the battery seem like it will never charge, it will heat up. Negative Energy was the term at the time it's known by other names now.
      Hello John,
      First, I would like to thank you for bringing to our attention the "Radiant" battery charging technique. Also, my apologies for the late reply to your post.

i would just like to clarify the storage and discharge of energy into and out of the LC circuit. I have built an Free energy Generator, which I have mentioned on another thread on this forum. Poor response unfortunately. However, "none but the brave deserves the fair"!

I have since noticed some unusual behaviour and have subsequently modified the design, keeping intact the provenance of your original design. Essentially, my "motor" has become a static oscillator, whose frequency is bound by the LC parameters. I use a positive drive initiative for the coils. I too, as with others have found issues with wire sizes! not that I see them as issues, but, rather as changes to the operation. I can get the oscillator to run over 1000Hz quite comfortably.

But to the real question, Energiser or charger? I have noticed that I have two currents. Both flowing through to the dump capacitor. One is that held in the dump capacitor, itself forming part of the LC circuit, from pulsed current charges, and the other from when the circuit is interrupted, the "Radiant" energy (Current or Voltage?) which is simultaneously released through the relaxation of the inductor. It is this latter that provides the high voltage spike. As these currents are merged as a combined charge in the dump cap, and you speak of difficulties with battery charging, should it be that these two components be separated? That is, supplying two dump caps - (1 LC) (2 C). Or, as the capacitor regauges the energy, should it not be that the cap dump is providing clean energy to the secondary batteries? Using a single dump cap.

Interesting times.

Thank you

Dwane

Comment

please a point the type wire to charge large battery like 200Ah ,what is the
        1- trigger coil type gage
        2- running coil type gage
        best regards

Comment

Hewa, in Peters and Aaron 1st book they go what Mr Bedini did on his test machine. His current recommendations are 7 strands of 18 wire and a trigger strand of 23, all at 130feet. 7ah batteries do not last long with this type of coil. 30 ah batteries work well. For 200ah you might need to run more of the above coils. I would suggest purchasing the first book. if you have the money the 2 and 3 book have improvements on the total system that Follow how Mr Bedini improved the capture of the energy. You can also get the information over the web. but most the information is consolidated in those 3 books.
          good luck with your build.

Comment

Working...
          X