Effect On Battery(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effect On Battery(s)

I have been curious about the radiant effect on a battery. This not only from the inverted circuit but also with using a cap. Outside of taking one apart or having a clear case it would be interesting to see the effects (if any) the two circuits have upon a battery.I have seen the videos of JB forming plates and the alum batteries but that just adds more fuel to my questions. Take the Edison Iron-Nickel battery....what are the effects in such a battery?

Are there ANY differences in the effects of say the Tesla Solar Tracker III vs a Window Motor vs RC2A Battery Charger vs the two different SSG Monopole Circuits...on a simple undamaged lead acid battery? This could be a simple yes or no answer or could get complicated. Peter or JB have probably come across this question and nodoubt have the answer. There are more questions,some crazy yet some not. Atleast now I know I will get an honest answer without spending thousands others already have thus helping each other to learn and progress to the next step in understanding radiant energy with the focus on the methods given to us by JB.

Thank You JB and Peter for all you both have done to help us all here to grow.

John H

John H,

I don't know about the commercial chargers because they are proprietary and all potted up. As for the difference between the SSG and the capacitive discharge - yes this is a difference. The output straight from the SSG circuit is high voltage spikes with a small amount of current. This produces a signal the battery which tells it to charge.

The capacitive discharge is different as the capacitor is charged with the high voltage, low current spikes. The capacitor then converts the radiant energy and then it is dumped to the battery in joules, but in sharp pulses of low voltage and high current.

John K.

Comment

Sorry about the delay. No time due to work and also some trouble trying to post a reply when I got the time. Anyways thanks John K. You gave me an insight as to what is going on with the different circuits. I can now assume to what the various "for sale" items are doing. The Tesla Solar Tracker III....is it also radiant in it's action? From what I have heard or perhaps can guess it is some type of solid state tesla switch...correct?

Anybody used an Edison Battery yet? Peter?John B?....Anyone?

John H

Comment

Hi John H,

Your assumption is about as good as mine with the commercial products. The circuits are potted so I don't know.

John K.

Comment

Having used the 2A-12, the 24A-12, the solar tracker, and many energizers, for thousands of hours, I can testify that all of these devices work very well. One must use equipment in accordance with John, Gary, or Chucks instructions. To try and explain how this equipment works is to try and teach a ten year old trig. One must first understand the why. If one can not add or subtract, one can not possibly understand trig. That being said, to ask the question of how these devises work, one must first understand how and then WHY!!! batteries work. Peter gave a lecture that can be downloaded for a fee named battery secrets.Trust me folks, it is worth every cent. Watch it many times. If you do not understand something, google it. Understand the battery first, then ask yourself the question of how to PROPERLY!!! charge it. It is so simple once you understand the why. Having had many detailed in depth conversations with energynx, I am only telling you now what John has said so so many times. The man to this day spends so much time answering so many petty questions that one should at least have some knowledge of before asking. Who doesn't know how to use google? You will find that a little homework will help tremendously. Then fill in the gaps. It will then all come together.

Comment

I agree! I was wanting to know the effects on other types of batteries not just flooded lead acid. I asked about the Edison Cells because I just do not have the money to buy one just to experiment with. These darn things are just toooo costly for me at the moment but surely someone,somewhere has thrown one on a radiant charger out of curiosity.

If nothing else surely somebody may have built a homemade battery....of whatever type. Is it rechargeable at all and if so...has the SSG been tried? Just what all can be charged and what were the various effects noticed. Take for instance John B having a preference for Interstate brand batteries or so the "story goes" that was the case.

Not all batteries (or types of) react the same as we know and why not share what we have come across?

hortoncoolstuff....I appreciate all you said. You made a GREAT point....so many people fail to follow SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS. I too can say these products do indeed work as I am totally off the grid. Not much power(not much needed) but I am doing it and have done it for 2 years now. The Solar Tracker III is a dream come true as I don't have to "spin the wheel" if I don't want.

John H

Comment

Working...
            X