Click image for larger version

Name:	SUNP0033.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	46283

- Coye

Comment

Thanks for sharing that!

Do you still need a pic removed from the first post? If so, which one? You should be able to edit it yourself.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Yes, ( and thanks for viewing ) please remove the thumbnail at the bottom. It
        is the one I was trying to delete. I want to post another pic in its place.

Thanks
        - Coye

Comment

Coye,

Just a heads up I asked Mr. Bedini about running an SG from the output of the tracker and he said not to do it. The tracker will pick up on the back spikes to the primary and it messes with the logic in the circuit.

John K said he did it with his and did not have a problem but anyway I just wanted to mention it to you.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

There are no problems so far.

The run battery should receive the reverse spikes, I suppose?

But what would be the symptoms if the S3A12 should pick them up?

Comment

We need to get that clarified. If the SG is actually connected to a battery that the tracker is connected to is that ok.

Maybe John thought you were trying to run the SG directly from the battery without a battery?
              Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Personally, I would not advocate connecting anything but
                a battery to the S3A12 output, if only because of the
                way it is labeled.

Input from panel [ controller ] output to battery

should be ok.
                - Coye

Comment

Hi Aaron,

Take a look at what was said I thought they understood my question but you be the judge. Starting on page 4 of this thread is where I asked the question.

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...?t=1445&page=4

Most people do not think about the primary much but it does interact with the system and spikes, I am not talking about the backend. I was asking about a tracker to a charge battery and then running a wheel from that so basically the charge destination of the tracker is the source for the wheel and then you would have a charge destination on the back of the wheel. Basically so you could have it all hooked up and the SSG would run from panal provided juice in the day and reserve at night. Mr Bedini says no and to not have the tracker connected when running an SSG

Running an SSG as a load is far different from running a normal load like a fan or a radio, ever really looked at what is happening on that primary, a lot more than people seem to understand.

The issue I think is that the SSG will throw the impedance readings off on the tracker, anyway people can do what they want but I just wanted to mention that I had asked about this.
                  Last edited by BobZilla; 05-11-2014, 01:34 PM.

Comment

After I read all that, I disconnected the SG from its run battery.
                    Thanks for the heads up.
                    - Coye

Comment

Working...
                    X