• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, I think this qualifies for this thread, COP > 1

Q2 SELF CHARGING.Part 2 - YouTube

Theunis
    Hey !
    WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
    JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Prinsloo View Post
      Yep, I think this qualifies for this thread, COP > 1

Q2 SELF CHARGING.Part 2 - YouTube

Theunis
      That would be appropriate for a new thread. This thread is in the Bedini Monopole forum.

By the way, the voltage of the cap bank on the first run was not shown so it makes it look like it was at zero and running on the 9v batts charged it up and it ran on that. So, there isn't enough disclosed there to prove anything. Those caps could have already been over 20 volts and you wouldn't even know it.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Hi All, Here is something that I have followed for years about the sickness from low frequency. The sonic weapon of Vladimir Gavreau. Effects of infrasound on people : The Sonic Weapon of Vladimir Gavreau

Please read this and understand this is not a joke. These low frequencies can make one very sick! Even kill you. Anything under 20 hz is bad.

Bud
        Do not procrastinate! Make something happen...even if it is wrong. Once begun half done!

Comment

My opinion is it it similar to the SSG or if not outright the same thing with a generator coil configuration. He is using transistors, solid state relays, halls, capacitors, diodes, reeds etc. and needs a power input for continual running.

Dave wing
          Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-18-2013, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by radiant View Post
            Well I can add my two bob worth, I am sitting around 2:1 COP with my setup without really pushing the machine hard with amps.

I have found the following to hold true in my testing:

1) Build the coils to suit the application (including what you will use to power it).
            2) Try to use as little power to run the machine. (tuning)
            3) Use a generator pickup coil to feedback to source. [HELPS a lot with COP]
            4) Don't keep charging the battery for longer than necessary.

Based on my runs:

1) Input to machine uses 7W of power at 12V (. I have a generator pickup that feeds back to source. Without generator its around 10-11W.
            2) Charging takes 24 hours on a 12V 28Ah battery. So that is, 24 X 7 = 168Wh
            3) Then I discharge the battery at C20 rate with 4 LED downlights totalling 1.4A draw. 16.8 x 20 = 336Wh

336 / 168 = 2 : 1.

Ultimately, if you use a solar panel to run your machine, you have INFINITE COP.
            Hi radiant, just want to ask you, how do you connect the generator coil into the source?

Comment

Originally posted by radiant View Post
              Hi Tom sorry for the late reply. Been flat out busy. Pics attached.

Basically I used a lot of recycled bits to build it. There is a "charge control" circuit included to stop overcharging and also detect undervoltage.

Coil is quad-filar 70m per length on a bobbin, 20mm ID, 130mm long and about 75mm in OD.

Neons were included in this one for swapping over transistors without internal protection. I will be changing over to all FJL6920 as soon as I get them.

Consumption is around 1.5-2A@19Vdc on a 48V bank.

I really like this style of charger for larger batteries...on smaller batteries it is a bit much for them...

Btw base resistance is 50R 50W aluminium cased resistor.

Radiant,

Very nice build. I love to recycle parts too. Would you mind sharing your schematic for the "Charge Control" circuit? Thanks.

Also what size wire did you use for the quad-filar.

I have 14 trojan L16H batteries I would like to try and resurrect. Your charger looks like the direction I need to go in.

Many Thanks,

Ron

Comment

Working...
              X