Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energizers with COP>1

Hi all,

Now that we are all in the same boat I am curious of the advanced Energizers. John K has mentioned that ther are units that have a COP>1. I have highly modified both of my units and barely can get beyond COP 1.19.

During the conference many asked me about this same topic and I had to say that I did not know of any energizers with a COP>1. In return I asked many if they knew of any units with a high COP and not one had any info on this subject. I am super new to this group but have studied JB's DVD's very thoroughly and do not if there is anything else to wring out of the info. I have done many many modifications with magnet arrangements, Neo tipping to shift the south pole position, bringing iron close to the coil, and adjusting the gap between the coil and magnets.

Does anyone here know of any energizer construction that has a high COP? If so can you share the info with us.

I talked with Peter Lindeman about building a very large energizer and like he said flat out......"JB and I do not have any high output energizers built for ourselvevs". I know both of these guys are in the know and if the technowlegy was available they would have it and using it daily. Or they have it and do not want Atlantic Richfield or the MIB to now about it.

At this point in time I am ready to listen to any input on this subject. Does anyone know anything?

Bud
    Do not procrastinate! Make something happen...even if it is wrong. Once begun half done!

Hi Bud,

Did you not see Ralph's machine at the conference? That's how to do it

John K.

Comment

Hi John, I did see his machine and told him how nice the construction was. Even listened to you and JB talk about it. But I do not remember anyone saying what the COP is. Do you know what the COP of Ralph's machine is?

Ralph if you are out there it is very good work!

For those of you who out there reading this John is talking about Ralph's radial engine looking design like the 10 coiler JB built. Very compact design with 5 coils from what I remember.

I think this is a topic that needs to be discussed a little further so that folks like me who are into building can have some idea what is in store at the end. I know for sure that many question this in their own minds but are afraid to ask the hard questions.

If you have some info we all would appreciate just a brief overview of what is possible and what COP values have been obtained so far. Also what types of construction support the higher COP's.

Bud
      Do not procrastinate! Make something happen...even if it is wrong. Once begun half done!

Comment

Bud,

Ralph's machine was a 6 coiler that was built from pictures on the Internet and in John Bedini's Free Energy Generation book. If you don't hav the book I highly recommend it, you can buy it from buy Free Energy Generation

We did some testing of this machine in John's shop and got figures of 9:1, so that's a COP of 9.

So if you build the machine like John says, and Ralph did, this gives you some idea of what sort of figures to get.

John K.

Comment

Hi John, Thanks for the reply. Now we are getting some good solid info that everone has been speculating on. A 9:1 COP is very impressive! I do not think any of these guys realize what is possible with these machines prior to this post. I now know something that I did not before.

Just for the grins I have spent around $1000 on all the DVD's from Tom and John I could find plus I do own the Free Energy Generation book. I have read it several times over. I also own several other related books including the Howard Johnson book The Secret World of Magnets. I spent all last winter every night reading and watching the DVD's to try and get into the the head of John and Tom. I look at the costs this way.....where else on the planet can one get an education like this? Education like this does not exist unless one one gets involved and makes something happen thru experimentation.

All this stuff ties in.

Bud

The talk that Paul Babcock gave was the frosting on the cake for me. I have known for years that the collapsing field energy was enormous. I have seen it in or large control relays that run our presses. That energy does it's best to burn up every contact in the system. So we use Quencharc supressors to try and kill this nonusable power......only to find out that over time we burn the leads off the quencharc supressors. And now we are using this energy to charge batteies......to burn off the hydrogen sulphate which makes the battery youthful and with this charge extends the discharge time by a long shot.

Comment

Well I can add my two bob worth, I am sitting around 2:1 COP with my setup without really pushing the machine hard with amps.

I have found the following to hold true in my testing:

1) Build the coils to suit the application (including what you will use to power it).
            2) Try to use as little power to run the machine. (tuning)
            3) Use a generator pickup coil to feedback to source. [HELPS a lot with COP]
            4) Don't keep charging the battery for longer than necessary.

Based on my runs:

1) Input to machine uses 7W of power at 12V (. I have a generator pickup that feeds back to source. Without generator its around 10-11W.
            2) Charging takes 24 hours on a 12V 28Ah battery. So that is, 24 X 7 = 168Wh
            3) Then I discharge the battery at C20 rate with 4 LED downlights totalling 1.4A draw. 16.8 x 20 = 336Wh

336 / 168 = 2 : 1.

Ultimately, if you use a solar panel to run your machine, you have INFINITE COP.
            I never let my schooling get in the way of my education...

Comment

Originally posted by Forrest View Post
              Hi all,

Now that we are all in the same boat I am curious of the advanced Energizers. John K has mentioned that ther are units that have a COP>1. I have highly modified both of my units and barely can get beyond COP 1.19.

During the conference many asked me about this same topic and I had to say that I did not know of any energizers with a COP>1. In return I asked many if they knew of any units with a high COP and not one had any info on this subject. I am super new to this group but have studied JB's DVD's very thoroughly and do not if there is anything else to wring out of the info. I have done many many modifications with magnet arrangements, Neo tipping to shift the south pole position, bringing iron close to the coil, and adjusting the gap between the coil and magnets.

Does anyone here know of any energizer construction that has a high COP? If so can you share the info with us.

I talked with Peter Lindeman about building a very large energizer and like he said flat out......"JB and I do not have any high output energizers built for ourselvevs". I know both of these guys are in the know and if the technowlegy was available they would have it and using it daily. Or they have it and do not want Atlantic Richfield or the MIB to now about it.

At this point in time I am ready to listen to any input on this subject. Does anyone know anything?

Bud
              This is for everyone,

well if the 10 coil is not a hi output energiser I dont know what is!! I will tell you this, a truly hi output SG will throw scalar waves for miles, so sheilding, of which there is none right now, would be a concern for me and for my families health.

John has said FLAT OUT there are 4 ways to do the monopole, 3 he has shown, one he has not. The monopole he has not shown he will be revealing soon, but first he said he needs to make sure no one will get hurt!! I dont know if this means that if we start building he may get killed, or if the radiant component when used the wrong way can make you sick, or if we will end up dead from it. he has seen machines that have killed people. I know he feels that floyd sweet was killed by his very own device, because of the frequency, it made him real sick. I have also seen it restore skunky beer, make CD's sound better, and make plants grow like gangbusters.

John has a ton of experience with RIfe machines and knows what will kill and what will not!! you already have everything you need to make a cop over1 Device, john is going to show another way, please be patient.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Dear Radiant.

That sounds really nice! Thank you for sharing.

Can you tell us more about your machine? How many coils? What diameter? Hoe are your coils wound? A picture would be sweel as well... :-)

Greetings from Kasper.

Comment

My setup

Hi

Thanks for the interest. I am running recycled copper wire from the big loop coils in large size TVs...I made the spools out
                  of acrylic sheet and plastic tube. Wound the coils on my industrial sewing machine

You know, each coil is unique...some are trifilar, some bifilar. Varying dc resistances, thicknesses etc...using TIP3055 transistors....
                  They are OK...but talk about walking on eggshells....Ive lost 4 so far when the output lead to the charge battery accidentally
                  fell off....Neons glowed a bright purple and then nothing...

Im running S2 soft ferrite cores in my coils....

The beautiful part is, I can adjust the base resistance to get this thing to run in "solid state mode" and also "motor mode".
                  In solid state self resonating mode, it consumes 600mA.

I machined the flywheel out of recycled ABS/wood composite and it weighs 1450grams. On the VCR drum bearing assy, this
                  thing wants to spin forever...

6 Magnets are disc type 24.3mm dia x 7.7mm Grade C8 / 3.3 MGOe.

Base resistances are setup as follows: output of trigger to a single 100ohm resistor, through a 1K pot then to individual 18ohm resistors
                  on each power winding (13 power windings in total).

Machine can use anywhere from 60mA to 1.2A...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi folks, Hi radiant, nice setup you built there.
                    Could you or anyone recommend which magnets to use.
                    I'm building a small scooter wheel energizer (3-1/2" diameter), for something to look at rotating.
                    I have built energizers before and have many solid state oscillators that work great, though this scooter wheel is to tempting, not to make a radiant charger out of it.
                    I have 1" diameter X 1/8" thick neo magnets and i have 1" ceramic magnets and i have 3/4" diameter ceramic magnets.
                    Probably going to put 4 magnets on the rotor, i also have 1-7/8"X3/4" i believe rectangle ceramic magnets, though those are probably way too big, though i may use those on a 27" bike wheel energizer.
                    Any suggestions appreciated.
                    Here is a pic of the scooter wheel.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                    peace love light
                    tyson

Comment

SkyWatcher,

What are you planning to charge with your scooter wheel energizer? I would recommend the 3/4" ceramics, don't use the neos, they are the wrong type of magnets for an energizer.

John K.

Comment

Hi john, thanks for replying to my post, though for some reason, i can't see my post.
                        I plan to charge batteries no larger than a 12volt-7AH SLA.
                        Yes, the 3/4" ceramics was my choice as well, I recall the coils should be about the size of the magnet diameter and the core 1/2 to 1/4 the diameter of the magnet.
                        Thanks.
                        peace love light
                        tyson
                        edit: reposting the scooter wheel as previous post did not even show up.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	scooter wheel for energizer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	44726
                        Last edited by SkyWatcher; 09-02-2012, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                          Hi john, thanks for replying to my post, though for some reason, i can't see my post.
                          I plan to charge batteries no larger than a 12volt-7AH SLA.
                          Yes, the 3/4" ceramics was my choice as well, I recall the coils should be about the size of the magnet diameter and the core 1/2 to 1/4 the diameter of the magnet.
                          Thanks.
                          peace love light
                          tyson
                          edit: reposting the scooter wheel as previous post did not even show up.
                          Hi Tyson,

I suggest writing to an Admin or to a Moderator to get an explanation why your previous post did not appear. Probably the heavy spam filter works rather strictly for the first time posters who include a picture (or a link) in the first post...
                          http://www.energyscienceforum.com/en...rotection.html
                          Greetings, Gyula

Comment

Have you considered a small solid state circuit version? JB has shown his tube version build into a TO-3 metal transistor housing on youtube. As I understand it, he built the tubes for low light solar capture.
                            I have a solid state circuit here with 3 beefy transistors that will make 7Ah batteries leak LOL...it was built to repair 200Ah batteries quickly. I also use solid state versions for UPS battery bank periodic top up...instead
                            of the battery boiling float style in-built chargers.

Comment

Originally posted by radiant View Post
                              Have you considered a small solid state circuit version? JB has shown his tube version build into a TO-3 metal transistor housing on youtube. As I understand it, he built the tubes for low light solar capture.
                              I have a solid state circuit here with 3 beefy transistors that will make 7Ah batteries leak LOL...it was built to repair 200Ah batteries quickly. I also use solid state versions for UPS battery bank periodic top up...instead
                              of the battery boiling float style in-built chargers.
                              radiant,

show us some pics of your charger!!
                              Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Working...
                              X