Energy Science Forum 2014 Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy Science Forum 2014 Conference

This will be the official update thread for the 2014 Conference.

Details to come...
    Admin
    Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Hi everyone!

There are a few updates on the conference page and take note that there is a new domain dedicated to the conference: Energy Science Conference - 2014 (energyscienceconference.com)

John Bedini, John Polakowski, Eric Dollard and my own conference presentationdescriptions below our bios have been updated so check them out.

Also, I'm very excited to announce that we have two speakers confirmed that have just cranked the one-of-a-kind status of this conference through the roof! You can see them in the schedule and a preliminary bio and presentation topic. As soon as I have pictures,official bio and presentation topics in hand, I'll announce who they are. You might be able to guess from what I already put in there so it is an understatement to say that this is a conference that you absolutely will want to come to!

Energy Science Conference - 2014

After talking to Eric Dollard today, not only is he excited about his own presentation, he is very excited that these other two speakers will be there! Much of that they do is related to Eric's own work and to have all of these people in one room together may not happen for the rest of your life.

We still have a bit over 4 months to go and there are only 132 seats left! Make sure to register now so you can be a part of the event of a lifetime! Energy Science Conference - 2014

Sincerely,
    Aaron - 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Here is a private forum for conference attendees that have already paid for their seats:
      http://www.energyscienceforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60

I'll send a password to get in there - please keep it private. The forum will list all members who access it.

This is for early networking so you can get to know some of the other attendees who will be going, business networking, rental car sharing, etc...

This was done at the request of one of the attendees and it's a great idea. I hope that it is helpful.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Hi Aaron,

I just tried signing up for the conference, but the server must be down or something. After I pushed the accept and submit button at the bottom of the registration page, it tried opening a link to another site that wouldn't load. Said could not display the site.
        Last edited by Gary Hammond; 02-28-2014, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Hammond View Post
          Hi Aaron,

I just tried signing up for the conference, but the server must be down or something. After I pushed the accept and submit button at the bottom of the registration page, it tried opening a link to another site that wouldn't load. Said could not display the site.
          Hi Gary,

Massive DDOS attack going on now with my mailing list handler. I apologize for the inconvenience but they're trying to resolve that problem.

You can send me your details by PM and I can put you in the registrant list and can send you payment instructions.
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Thanks Aaron, I sent you a PM.

Comment

The registration form is working now again.
              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Gary, just sent you PM.
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi Gary, I apologize for that, just cleaned out my inbox here.
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

Check out the new website: Energy Conference

Easier to navigate...

There are only 92 seats left out of 150!
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference

Formerly known as the
                      Bedini-Lindemann Science & Technology Conference

Limited to Only 150 People - ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS
                      Only 79 Seats Left!

Even without many updates here on the conference, half the seats are already taken and there are only 2 months left!

There is a NEW conference website, check it out: Energy Conference

I do want to mention about the updated talk description for Paul Babcock and Jim Murray - you can read it here: Reactive Power as an Energy Source

Here is what I said about it yesterday in a newsletter:

REACTIVE POWER – REAL “FREE ENERGY” TECHNOLOGY

We’re going to show you a video soon and it will blow your mind! Many of you may be hearing about a global effort to make some Tesla Generator and there is a lot of hype included. To date, there has been ZERO results showing that there is less coming from the power source than the machine is creating.

The video clip that you’re going to see shows more returning to the power source than is leaving and it is very significant! That is the topic of Paul Babcock and Jim Murray’s upcoming talk at the 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference – here is the description: Paul Babcock & Jim Murray Presentation Description | 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference

There are only 82 seats left and when they’re gone, they’re gone! The conference is in 8 weeks so register now because yet again, this is the only conference that you can come to and actually see real “overunity” technology.

Last year, John Bedini showed his famous Bedini SSG, but with a modification. As the output battery charged up, SO THE THE INPUT BATTERY! The wheel was just spinning away and BOTH batteries were charged. That is what you get to see at the Energy Science & Technology Conferences.

Register now: 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference | Exclusive conference with the Godfathers of the modern day free energy movement!

Here is Paul Babcock’s presentation from last year – Magnetic Energy Secrets – part 1 and 2 are on this page: Magnetic Energy Secrets

By the way, Paul and Jim’s upcoming presentation is based on a four quadrant system like Eric Dollard’s!

Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hello, I'm a young student from Greece. I'd reaaaaly love to attend the energy science conference, and I'm willing to pay the 410$ fee, but the transportation costs are soooo expensive. Even if I manage to get a plane to Boston, MA there's still 2700 miles to get to Idaho.

I'm trying to find other ways to either get there or at least watch what is being said there.

What I'm possibly looking for is either:
                        1. Someone who will travel all this distance (from Boston to Idaho) and could perhaps take me with him, and share some costs.
                        2. a streaming link - in case someone decided to stream all this to the rest of us in the world? (would be great)
                        3. or something else I don't know.

I want to help spread the word, and I believe that such events should be open to the public. It is now time for change more than ever....!

Thank you.

Comment

TOPICS
                          • FREE Video from 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference
                          • 48 HOURS UNTIL THE RELEASE OF JIM MURRAY & PAUL BABCOCK’S PRESENTATION FROM THE ENERGY CONFERENCE – SERPS COP 47.9 (4790%)!!!!

Hi Friends,

The 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference was an incredible success! Many are saying it is the most important conference they have been to in their lives from any category of conference.

I’ve been to three conferences: 2010, 2013 and 201. This year’s conference was the best so far! There isn’t even a close second.” – Breck

I drove a total of 3478 miles round trip to attend the convention and was able to personally talk with, and ask questions of, all the presenters. I really appreciated the opportunity for the one on one contact and getting to see the equipment and demonstrations up close and personal! Thanks for holding the convention and thanks to all the presenters! It was time, energy and money well invested.” – Gary Hammond

Enjoyed the conference and was worth the 2700 kms I put on the wife’s van. As a fabricator and builder the conference was a bit overwhelming but the connections I made were well worth the trip. I would go again and look forward to your next one.” – Jerry Sand

FREE Video from 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference

To view this free video from the conference, you must be a subscriber to the Energy Times newsletter. If you are already a subscriber, you will receive an email with the viewing instructions. If not, go here to watch the video: http://www.emediapress.com/energytimes.php?offer=qiman

After you click the confirmation link in the email that comes, the first newsletter will have the video link and password. Make sure to give the video a thumbs up to show your support for all the speakers!

48 HOURS UNTIL THE RELEASE OF JIM MURRAY & PAUL BABCOCK’S PRESENTATION FROM THE ENERGY CONFERENCE!

Beginning in two days, the 2014 Conference Film Series will start being released. The first presentation will be the monumental presentation by Jim Murray and Paul Babcock about Jim’s amazing SERPS device. SERPS stands for Switch Energy Resonant Power Supply and is the ultimate in methods for using, storing, and returning electricity to its source!In the first hour, Jim Murray shows the various machines he built and tested over the last 35 years that lead to the understanding of how to build the SERPS device. In the second hour, Paul Babcock explains the theoretical operations of the SERPS system showing how it borrows, uses, and returns electrical power to the source.

The presentation then switches to a clip in the exhibit room where the working model was running and demonstrating 4790% MORE WORK THAN IS SUPPLIED IN NET ENERGY FROM THE POWER SUPPLY – THAT IS A COP OF 47.9!!! It ends with a Q&A by Paul back in the meeting room. A separate PDF file of all of the slides shown in the Power Point Presentation will be included.
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

FREE VIDEO - 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference Panel Discussion video - open free to public now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JJpGhgqu6A

RELEASES FROM THIS SUMMER THAT ARE AVAILABLE NOW

The Secret of Tesla's Power Magnification by Jim Murray & Paul Babcock
                            http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer=qiman&pid=19

The Extraluminal Transmission Systems of Tesla and Alexanderson by Eric Dollard
                            http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer=qiman&pid=7

Dynaflux Alternator by Jim Murray
                            http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer=qiman&pid=6

Ignition Secrets by Aaron Murakami
                            http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer=qiman&pid=12

Water Fuel Secrets by Aaron Murakami
                            http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer=qiman&pid=13

Tesla's Ideal Flying Machine by William Lyne
                            http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer=qiman&pid=47

The Real History of the Ed Gray Motor Part 2 by Mark McKay
                            http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer=qiman&pid=55

Cosmic Induction Generator by John Polakowski
                            http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer=qiman&pid=56
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

The 2015 Energy Science & Technology Conference thread: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=2019

Conference page: Energy Conference
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                              X