Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simplifying Simplified School Girl (SSG), some thoughts and understanding

Hi to all,

I was doing some thinking, reading, experimenting in the past and wanted to share with you some observations. What I have noticed that Bedini SSG is basically self inductance machine. Here is the video example of the basic self inductance setup and explanation

Below is depicted simplification step by step I have tried to do. Bicycle wheel with magnets and transistor (crossed with blue) is switching mechanism which I have simplified with on/off switch. So you can notice that schema on pic 3 reminds a lot on schema from the previous video. Only difference is that in the place of light bulb is charging battery.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	51065

Regards,
    cald
    Last edited by caldovicd; 11-12-2013, 12:19 PM.

yes you got it now its time to put that to work
    looking fwd to a running ssg . if you have any questions ask . I PULLED OUT my 4 coil 4 trane today its running
    if i find my web cam i'll make a vid
    YES ZZ IS BACK ....
    GUY B
    ZZ
    GUYZZEMF

Comment

Thanks guys, I have already one SSG spinning. My intention was to share some insights I had, so beginners like me could have better understanding what is the background of the Bedini SSG, since such explanation isn't in the beginner book, patents, forum etc. It was not obvious to me....

Comment

Originally posted by caldovicd View Post
        Thanks guys, I have already one SSG spinning. My intention was to share some insights I had, so beginners like me could have better understanding what is the background of the Bedini SSG, since such explanation isn't in the beginner book, patents, forum etc. It was not obvious to me....
        Hi Caldovicd,

Get the CD "Energy From The Vacuum" part 33 entitled The BEDINI - SG Machine. It's actually a two disc set where John discusses the history of the SSG and how he originally came up with the idea. Plus he shows all three modes of operation of the machine.

Comment

Hopefully it is available to order DVDs from my country (PayPal service wasn't available until few months ago).

Comment

G'day Guy
            My wife just the other day asked if you were still around
            Its good to hear you are
            Kindest regards
            Kogs

Comment

I have finished watching 24, 25 and 33 dvds and there are lots of good explanations, but it is not mentioned that Bedini sg is self inductance machine. Like I concluded before - it is very smart switching mechanism made to take the best from high impulse from self inductance effect depicted in the first video. Just some my thoughts, which I wanted to share.

cald
              Last edited by caldovicd; 11-12-2013, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X