Device and method of a back emf permanent electromagnetic motor generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bradley Malone View Post
    I know this thread is from last year, But i have a few questions for anyone that may know.

#1 does anybody know if there is significance to the way the coils are depicted...mostly the bottom one. the top coil is depicted as a normal bifilar coil, But the bottom being split the way it is just seems weird to me.

#2 has anybody had any success with a build of this? I have one I just built and it works nicely and "half way" testing a few quick things i was able to get some pretty high efficiencies. nothing OU but I am working up some ideas now so wanted input before I move foreward. I will be making a new thread to show everything soon.
    Hi Bradly,
    Just my few cents... My study says that this machine is an Energy Recycling embodiment to make use of Speed and Torque all in one but not simultaneously..if you observe the out put battery is charged by a Single Diode while the Capacitor is charged by a FWBR that can be redirected in many way into the machine or other wise.
    It s a spin off of the understanding of the more fundamental SG machine/or G-Field machine. and for the use perspective very nice to replace the hubb motor in EV bikes ect and at the same time back feed Energy into the source Batteries.
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

That's along the lines of what I am seeing. however I see multiple embodiment depicted in the patent itself.

In the main diagram that includes the rotor and coils it has the "gen" coils depicted as going to a bridge rectifier into a cap that is in parallel with a charge battery. However, in the diagram of the half bipolar circuit the "drive" coil is hooked to the bridge rectifier then through a switch and back to the main battery. While the "gen" coil is hooked through a single diode to a charge battery.

I am currently testing my recent build of this patent. It has a 233 gram rotor 4 magnetic poles made of 2 ceramic magnets stacked. for testing purposes I built an arduino controlled hall switch with 2 hall sensors. One turns the drive on the other turns it off. That allows me to try any timing setup. I have had it up to 1680 RPM running at only approximately 100mA at 12.33 volts from a lead acid battery. Haven't worked out the charging or anything just getting used to how it runs with different alignments and such before i move on to further detail. Also been thinking up a way to do something kind of special with it but I will put all that in a new thread when I have done further testing.

Comment

That's along the lines of what I am seeing. however I see multiple embodiment depicted in the patent itself.

In the main diagram that includes the rotor and coils it has the "gen" coils depicted as going to a bridge rectifier into a cap that is in parallel with a charge battery. However, in the diagram of the half bipolar circuit the "drive" coil is hooked to the bridge rectifier then through a switch and back to the main battery. While the "gen" coil is hooked through a single diode to a charge battery.

I am currently testing my recent build of this patent. It has a 233 gram rotor 4 magnetic poles made of 2 ceramic magnets stacked. for testing purposes I built an arduino controlled hall switch with 2 hall sensors. One turns the drive on the other turns it off. That allows me to try any timing setup. I have had it up to 1680 RPM running at only approximately 100mA at 12.33 volts from a lead acid battery. Haven't worked out the charging or anything just getting used to how it runs with different alignments and such before i move on to further detail. Also been thinking up a way to do something kind of special with it but I will put all that in a new thread when I have done further testing.
        Hi Bradly malone,
        Thats a right way to go ahead..we often stumble upon things unknown earlier when we actually build things and gather it first hand.
        the Patent name itself is very suggestive in my opinion it says 'Permanant Electromagnetic Motor-Generator' we know, conventionally speaking, it can be either Permanant Magnet or Electromagnet but not both at the same time, however, hybridizing it is in essence is a way to miss lead the purpose and utility of the same.
        Observe how the front and back batteries are being charged..
        Best Regards,
        Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
          Observe how the front and back batteries are being charged.
          Faraday88.
          That's what strikes me. If you go by one diagram then the charge battery would receive power via the incoming magnet as well as absorbing the inductive spike and the run battery would get nothing.

however the the second diagram with the single diode going to the charge battery , that could either take in the incoming magnet created voltage or the inductive spike only. the first option would be just a simple load that would slow the rotor (incoming magnet) the other option would only dissipate the spike into the charge battery. either way that leaves the bridge across the run coil and a switch back to the run battery.

I can't really think of why there would be a bridge when the gen coil would be inductively coupled to the run coil and its diode would already be sending one half of any voltage into the charge...so why the brige if only utilizing half the way. More thinking on this one is necessary I believe.

As for the magnetic part you spoke of, That occurred to me also i'm working on that at the moment trying out a few things.

Comment

That's what strikes me. If you go by one diagram then the charge battery would receive power via the incoming magnet as well as absorbing the inductive spike and the run battery would get nothing.

however the the second diagram with the single diode going to the charge battery , that could either take in the incoming magnet created voltage or the inductive spike only. the first option would be just a simple load that would slow the rotor (incoming magnet) the other option would only dissipate the spike into the charge battery. either way that leaves the bridge across the run coil and a switch back to the run battery.

I can't really think of why there would be a bridge when the gen coil would be inductively coupled to the run coil and its diode would already be sending one half of any voltage into the charge...so why the brige if only utilizing half the way. More thinking on this one is necessary I believe.

As for the magnetic part you spoke of, That occurred to me also i'm working on that at the moment trying out a few things.
            ''I can't really think of why there would be a bridge when the gen coil would be inductively coupled to the run coil and its diode would already be sending one half of any voltage into the charge...so why the brige if only utilizing half the way. More thinking on this one is necessary I believe. ''

Hi Bradly Malone,
            First of all, do not believe one to one in any Patent drafting or in the predicted drawings.. most of the time a Patent diagram shows representative embodiment rather than functional truth!! this is very crucial. in this case the diagram shown could be true in the way it is depicted.. but the explanation of it being so is not disclosed.. recall,that a G-field generator charges the Battery better using a single diode while a FWBR charges the Capacitor better using the same. Does that not tell you the stuff??
            i'm telling you with gut feeling that this is a combination of the G-field(Flux gate switching in the magnetic circuit) and the SG(Single Diode charging the front battery) all in one!!kind of Inverted embodiment in the functional sense. Also,if you closely see the Switching method in the Electrical circuit,it appears to me like an Converted method here to the normal SSG/SG mode of triggering.(its Bedini/cole type) It runs as a Motor is one pulse and as an Energizer in the next pulse.
            I have come up with way to explain this difference and dedicate it as primacy to Tesla and Bedini.
            Patents are drafted to divert from the essence of their actual working..but they contain all the embodiment to uphold their originality. more later....
            Best Regards,
            Faraday88.
            Last edited by Faraday88; 03-19-2018, 01:07 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

I figured that was the case but the "embodiment" that is depicted made little sense to me. That's why I was asking to verify that I wasn't missing something.

Haveing said that...I tried something last night and I have seen neons flash purple before but WOW! I have never seen what I was seeing last night. Honestly was running a little brain dead from lack of sleep at the time so I decided before I fry something it would best to work on it tonight to be able to really test it out with a clear head. Will probably start my thread on it this evening or maybe tomorrow to document the build and such.

Comment

I figured that was the case but the "embodiment" that is depicted made little sense to me. That's why I was asking to verify that I wasn't missing something.

Haveing said that...I tried something last night and I have seen neons flash purple before but WOW! I have never seen what I was seeing last night. Honestly was running a little brain dead from lack of sleep at the time so I decided before I fry something it would best to work on it tonight to be able to really test it out with a clear head. Will probably start my thread on it this evening or maybe tomorrow to document the build and such.
                Hi Bradly Malone,

'I tried something last night and I have seen neons flash purple before but WOW! '
                This is indicative of very High Voltage Gradient between the electrodes of the Neon Glow discharge plasma!! from regular Orange to pinkish red to beautiful purple...who knows you might as well be getting mild X-ray burst as well!! and yes it is indeed an essence of the Radiant Electricity at play. I have noticed similar things happening under different cofiguration of the coils..
                let us know how you progress..
                rgds,
                Faraday88.

Comment

Haven't had the time to thouroughly test yet or to write up my new thread on it but I did want to share one thing which I was not expecting.

I had the motorgizer( just made that up) running off of a battery feeding the output coil back to the battery. Using the half BC circuit. When I got to just the right spot the current draw went down and the battery went back to 12.22 which was the starting voltage of the battery. The weird thing was, instead of the usual spike, there were many many spikes. They were showing -142 volts on my oscope and we're happening at around 250 KHz with a width of about 1-1.25 microseconds then the coil would come back on with a ring at around 6MHz. Once the ring leveled out it would stay on for about 3 microseconds then spike again. These spike oscillations we're happening for about a milisecond after a 3.25(ish) milisecond drive pulse. I was wondering if it could be a magnetic oscillation effect with the hall being to close to the coil but it's roughly two to three inches away and the halls don't switch on untill a magnet is withing a 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Also the fact that it only happens for a certain period right after a drive pulse it must be something else.

I have a bunch of scope shots of all this that I will put in the new thread. If I ever get the time to make it!

And one last effect, when I put the negative of a cap to the + of the drive and a diode as usual if I touch the diode and touched the cap + it would charge through me! Even if I put a neon in series between me and the diode it would charge and light the neon. For saftey reasons cause I honestly have no idea of the effect prolonged exposure would have on my body I only did this for a short time. The fact though, that I was lighting a 120volt neon and charging a cap through my body without feeling a single thing... definitely cool to me. Whether is special or not

Comment

Haven't had the time to thouroughly test yet or to write up my new thread on it but I did want to share one thing which I was not expecting.

I had the motorgizer( just made that up) running off of a battery feeding the output coil back to the battery. Using the half BC circuit. When I got to just the right spot the current draw went down and the battery went back to 12.22 which was the starting voltage of the battery. The weird thing was, instead of the usual spike, there were many many spikes. They were showing -142 volts on my oscope and we're happening at around 250 KHz with a width of about 1-1.25 microseconds then the coil would come back on with a ring at around 6MHz. Once the ring leveled out it would stay on for about 3 microseconds then spike again. These spike oscillations we're happening for about a milisecond after a 3.25(ish) milisecond drive pulse. I was wondering if it could be a magnetic oscillation effect with the hall being to close to the coil but it's roughly two to three inches away and the halls don't switch on untill a magnet is withing a 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Also the fact that it only happens for a certain period right after a drive pulse it must be something else.

I have a bunch of scope shots of all this that I will put in the new thread. If I ever get the time to make it!

And one last effect, when I put the negative of a cap to the + of the drive and a diode as usual if I touch the diode and touched the cap + it would charge through me! Even if I put a neon in series between me and the diode it would charge and light the neon. For saftey reasons cause I honestly have no idea of the effect prolonged exposure would have on my body I only did this for a short time. The fact though, that I was lighting a 120volt neon and charging a cap through my body without feeling a single thing... definitely cool to me. Whether is special or not
                    Interesting Stuff !!
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
                    X