Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 99 71 63 46 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2019 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Device and method of a back emf permanent electromagnetic motor generator

I figured that was the case but the "embodiment" that is depicted made little sense to me. That's why I was asking to verify that I wasn't missing something.

Haveing said that...I tried something last night and I have seen neons flash purple before but WOW! I have never seen what I was seeing last night. Honestly was running a little brain dead from lack of sleep at the time so I decided before I fry something it would best to work on it tonight to be able to really test it out with a clear head. Will probably start my thread on it this evening or maybe tomorrow to document the build and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley Malone View Post
    I figured that was the case but the "embodiment" that is depicted made little sense to me. That's why I was asking to verify that I wasn't missing something.

Haveing said that...I tried something last night and I have seen neons flash purple before but WOW! I have never seen what I was seeing last night. Honestly was running a little brain dead from lack of sleep at the time so I decided before I fry something it would best to work on it tonight to be able to really test it out with a clear head. Will probably start my thread on it this evening or maybe tomorrow to document the build and such.
    Hi Bradly Malone,

'I tried something last night and I have seen neons flash purple before but WOW! '
    This is indicative of very High Voltage Gradient between the electrodes of the Neon Glow discharge plasma!! from regular Orange to pinkish red to beautiful purple...who knows you might as well be getting mild X-ray burst as well!! and yes it is indeed an essence of the Radiant Electricity at play. I have noticed similar things happening under different cofiguration of the coils..
    let us know how you progress..
    rgds,
    Faraday88.
    ‘Mass is the Spatial density of Matter (Particle) and the Temporal Intensity of Space (Field)’.

Haven't had the time to thouroughly test yet or to write up my new thread on it but I did want to share one thing which I was not expecting.

I had the motorgizer( just made that up) running off of a battery feeding the output coil back to the battery. Using the half BC circuit. When I got to just the right spot the current draw went down and the battery went back to 12.22 which was the starting voltage of the battery. The weird thing was, instead of the usual spike, there were many many spikes. They were showing -142 volts on my oscope and we're happening at around 250 KHz with a width of about 1-1.25 microseconds then the coil would come back on with a ring at around 6MHz. Once the ring leveled out it would stay on for about 3 microseconds then spike again. These spike oscillations we're happening for about a milisecond after a 3.25(ish) milisecond drive pulse. I was wondering if it could be a magnetic oscillation effect with the hall being to close to the coil but it's roughly two to three inches away and the halls don't switch on untill a magnet is withing a 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Also the fact that it only happens for a certain period right after a drive pulse it must be something else.

I have a bunch of scope shots of all this that I will put in the new thread. If I ever get the time to make it!

And one last effect, when I put the negative of a cap to the + of the drive and a diode as usual if I touch the diode and touched the cap + it would charge through me! Even if I put a neon in series between me and the diode it would charge and light the neon. For saftey reasons cause I honestly have no idea of the effect prolonged exposure would have on my body I only did this for a short time. The fact though, that I was lighting a 120volt neon and charging a cap through my body without feeling a single thing... definitely cool to me. Whether is special or not

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley Malone View Post
    Haven't had the time to thouroughly test yet or to write up my new thread on it but I did want to share one thing which I was not expecting.

I had the motorgizer( just made that up) running off of a battery feeding the output coil back to the battery. Using the half BC circuit. When I got to just the right spot the current draw went down and the battery went back to 12.22 which was the starting voltage of the battery. The weird thing was, instead of the usual spike, there were many many spikes. They were showing -142 volts on my oscope and we're happening at around 250 KHz with a width of about 1-1.25 microseconds then the coil would come back on with a ring at around 6MHz. Once the ring leveled out it would stay on for about 3 microseconds then spike again. These spike oscillations we're happening for about a milisecond after a 3.25(ish) milisecond drive pulse. I was wondering if it could be a magnetic oscillation effect with the hall being to close to the coil but it's roughly two to three inches away and the halls don't switch on untill a magnet is withing a 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Also the fact that it only happens for a certain period right after a drive pulse it must be something else.

I have a bunch of scope shots of all this that I will put in the new thread. If I ever get the time to make it!

And one last effect, when I put the negative of a cap to the + of the drive and a diode as usual if I touch the diode and touched the cap + it would charge through me! Even if I put a neon in series between me and the diode it would charge and light the neon. For saftey reasons cause I honestly have no idea of the effect prolonged exposure would have on my body I only did this for a short time. The fact though, that I was lighting a 120volt neon and charging a cap through my body without feeling a single thing... definitely cool to me. Whether is special or not
    Interesting Stuff !!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    ‘Mass is the Spatial density of Matter (Particle) and the Temporal Intensity of Space (Field)’.